Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile (9687 Views)

Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings / Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings / Fuel Subsidy: Nigeria Will Pay A Price, Borrowings May Continue – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02
helinues:

Could you point out to what's wrong with my comments.

Tell NL's cos I no dey understand why you guys only come online to attack others for no reason. Same thing you did this morning
no mind them they are all dullar like dullardad wey Dey Aso rock
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by BondRiv: 11:22pm On Apr 02
Okay?

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Faposky95: 11:29pm On Apr 02
Ikaeniyan0:
Peter Obi left Anambra worst than he met it

Look....do you know wat responsibility taking is....?
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by lightwind(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02
helinues:

Could you point out to what's wrong with my comments.

Tell NL's cos I no dey understand why you guys only come online to attack others for no reason. Same thing you did this morning

That's what you normally do to any topic or thread that gets to do with Peter Obi. Is that not truth ?
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Splashme: 11:52pm On Apr 02
Terrible
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Ewedegubbler: 11:58pm On Apr 02
excessive masturbation in agbado camp tonight. una forget say corn no dey help form sperm .. soon na blood una go dey pour whenever Peter obi's name is mentioned.
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by DesChyko: 12:12am On Apr 03
9jatriot:
?He has now dished the petecoastal churches he was junking around and he is now trying to woo muslims.

It's ditched. The man you are attacking knows it's ditched. You don't.

Use your time for personal development instead.

1 Like

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Basic123: 1:04am On Apr 03
ogolemati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your brain sir.virus has attacked it

You mean like Pethief OBI polluted LABOUR PARTY 😆

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by CrossRhodes: 2:02am On Apr 03
9jatriot:
No event to attend today.

If he is not in one burial, he is in a wedding, if it is not a wedding, it is a birthday, if it is not a birthday it is a naming ceremony. If none of these events are available, he will be on Google looking for the latest bad news about Nigeria.

As soon as he finds one, he logs into Twitter, and even without verifying or checking the context of the news, he makes a tweet.

In all of these, when does he have time to research for possible solutions to the problems he claims he can solve?

Also, Magaret his wife is still a young woman, when does he now have time for her?

He has now ditched the Pentecostal churches he was junking around and he is now trying to woo Muslims.
If you wail finish go and find food to eat..

Tinubu and co no send you
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by billgatexp(m): 2:51am On Apr 03
Panda7:
..peter obi is not an economist per say. If he had won the presidential election you could imagine the harsh conditions nigerians would have gone through. As a father, would you rather take garri on credit for your children or wait till tomorrow when you have the money to buy?

And when you borrow to feed the children, how you want take pay back?
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Afamed: 3:15am On Apr 03
That means Otti of Labour party who recently took Sukuk loan is unproductive too
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by fatboyslym007: 3:53am On Apr 03
Peter is only playing the role of an opposition.
He needs to be relevant for 2027 elections. Constructive criticism is needed, I do not fault his statement, I do not praise it also... With the little I know of the state of the economy...
I think Tinubu and his economic team are taking the right steps.
Would Obi have done better? Seriously I don't know neither does the Obidients.

My judgement of Obi's ability would be based on his abily and handson in solving LP's internal crisis. He ordered an auditing of the campaign money, not yet done.
He is yet to call a stakeholders meeting to resolve the issues. He just threatened to jump ship. So far I'm not too impressed... I hope for the sake of neutrals Obi can use show his crisis management skills because 9ja na crisis o.

Has anyone noticed that Aisha has not posted on her YouTube channel. I hope she's fine...
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Amumaigwe: 4:14am On Apr 03
Ikaeniyan0:

With #75 billion Naira savings when ($1 = 153) in 2013? It is either you were too young as at the time Obi was governor or you are just mischievous be or both. Because a little internet search would have given you an objective assessment of Obi's achievements as governor.
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Honestey: 4:44am On Apr 03
olisaEze:
Instead of the usual empty rhetoric and brain dead noise against this man, is it not high time these dumb folks all up on the front page pause and ask themselves what exactly they’re really defending?? Talk true, how can the debt profile of the country be at such astronomical levels with no positive impact on the economy, and someone that claims to have a functional brain still thinks supporting looters is patriotism?? Yes, that’s what they are if money they collected for one thing was diverted into unseen things! That’s the reason why the economy is shrinking till date even though they’re a party of universal anchor borrowers! You’d have to be a very very foolish human to be defending crime when you’re not even a beneficiary of the proceeds …..real e’ffing foolish!

No one is really defending Tininu or Bihari, they sure have questions to answer Nigerians because their administrations get coma but Boda pita's administration as a governor too gets coma plus bracket, hypen, apostrophe and exclamatory marks. It gets even more annoying when the same set of people who have condemned him severely as a terrible governor are now hailing him as a saint and the best leader for the entire Nigeria because of tribal sentiment when the history of how his hatred of both Hausa and Yoruba community under his administration as a governor can no longer be rewritten. In short, not everyone is falling for Boda pita's lies
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Honestey: 4:45am On Apr 03
olisaEze:
Instead of the usual empty rhetoric and brain dead noise against this man, is it not high time these dumb folks all up on the front page pause and ask themselves what exactly they’re really defending?? Talk true, how can the debt profile of the country be at such astronomical levels with no positive impact on the economy, and someone that claims to have a functional brain still thinks supporting looters is patriotism?? Yes, that’s what they are if money they collected for one thing was diverted into unseen things! That’s the reason why the economy is shrinking till date even though they’re a party of universal anchor borrowers! You’d have to be a very very foolish human to be defending crime when you’re not even a beneficiary of the proceeds …..real e’ffing foolish!
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Starhearts: 5:07am On Apr 03
SmartPolician:

It's worse not worst. What kind of school did you people attend in your village?

If I were you, I would spend more time reading my books than defending a man who has mortgaged your future.

Who knack u plank 4 head
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by darediamond(m): 5:09am On Apr 03
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/govt-borrowings-unproductive-peter-obi-rakes-over-nigerias-debt-profile/amp/
Obi is saying Non-sense here now on this Borrowing Spree Of This A.P.C people.

I expect him to call a spade a spade by saying outrightly that:

Nigeria does not need to 'Borrow' any Money as the reason behind the Borrowing is TREASURY LOOTING meant to keep the Masses Poor.

Instead of saying the Truth, He start to try to sound academically RIGTH. This shows that if He becomes President too, He will act the same way these ones in APC are acting now.

Why being cunning?
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Pasako(m): 5:12am On Apr 03
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Igbek76: 5:35am On Apr 03
Obi keep deceiving his gullible sheeps. The money he borrowed as a governor is still part of Nigeria debt profile. LP Otti is borrowing heavily to finance his Projects.

Obi a great liar and propagandanist.
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by okoroemeka(m): 6:15am On Apr 03
Ikaeniyan0:
can you pls give evidence of the worst things he did in anambra state,for 8 yrs he didn't own salary,pension,gratuity, contractor,supplier,every school in anambra state has a brand new bus,borehole,internet,computers,every community has a security pickup,and good road networks,he also managed to save #75 billion naira for the next government,why do we allow tribal sentiments to cloud our sense of reasoning,because he is an igboman therefore he must be bad,tell me one governor in the history of nigeria lthat eft such huge amount for his predecessor.
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Livingstone124: 6:22am On Apr 03
Ikaeniyan0:
who is this one. Are you from Anambra state? undecided
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Ikaeniyan0: 6:27am On Apr 03
okoroemeka:
can you pls give evidence of the worst things he did in anambra state,for 8 yrs he didn't own salary.
peter obi owed doctors and they striked for more than a year while he was the governor.
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by broadman20: 6:30am On Apr 03
Ikaeniyan0:
It's recruit not recruited. What kind of school did you people attend in your village?

You should be more worried about your useless life bro

Please stop, the more you type the more the mistake.

1 Like

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by futurenix(m): 6:40am On Apr 03
Panda7:
..peter obi is not an economist per say. If he had won the presidential election you could imagine the harsh conditions nigerians would have gone through. As a father, would you rather take garri on credit for your children or wait till tomorrow when you have the money to buy?

All the things he mentioned there this is what u understood?

U refused to acknowledge these borrowings have had no investments or implications in the life of common Nigerians but probably looted.

If I want to lend u money,it definitely can't be to feed or lavish. I must see your business proposal if it's viable and still monitor it so my money can't be lost.

1 Like

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Thegamingorca(m): 6:42am On Apr 03
Ikaeniyan0:
my life is far more better than the life of smartPolician

Your English no gel. He said you should worry about your education and leave the country grin

1 Like

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Thegamingorca(m): 6:43am On Apr 03
broadman20:

Lmfao
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Thegamingorca(m): 6:46am On Apr 03
darediamond:

Obi is saying Non-sense here now on this Borrowing Spree Of This A.P.C people.

I expect him to call a spade a spade by saying outrightly that:

Nigeria does not need to 'Borrow' any Money as the reason behind the Borrowing is TREASURY LOOTING meant to keep the Masses Poor.

Instead of saying the Truth, He start to try to sound academically RIGTH. This shows that if He becomes President too, He will act the same way these ones in APC are acting now.

Why being cunning?

Rigth grin grin worry about your education and not Peter Obi. He is not going to be the problem of your generations yet unborn. grin
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by skuribeebo: 7:16am On Apr 03
He will also borrow when he get there.
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Ikaeniyan0: 7:31am On Apr 03
Thegamingorca:

Your English no gel. He said you should worry about your education and leave the country grin
His English no gel too

smartPolician also made a mistake, but you're not smart enough to spot it.

He should worry about his education and leave the country.
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Splashme: 7:31am On Apr 03
Sad
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Ikaeniyan0: 7:32am On Apr 03
broadman20:

smartPolician also made a mistake, but, you're not smart enough to to see it.

Well, I want you to correct me bro... It's not about telling me I made a mistake.

Now correct me

I'm waiting
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Panda7(m): 8:01am On Apr 03
billgatexp:

And when you borrow to feed the children, how you want take pay back?
Do you consider the energy the feeding would add to their productivity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Angry Nigerian Nearly Killed Buhari Through A Photoshop (PICTURE) / FG Charges Justice Ademola, Wife Over Bribe - Dailytrust / Abdullahi Sule and El-Rufai's elections Affirmed By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.