Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . (379 Views)

Never Show Your Weakness To Your Woman Say Family Therapist. Vid / 5 Things You Must Never Say To Your Husband For A Peaceful Marriage / 12 Things To Say No To In Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by RaymondHarmony: 6:41pm On Apr 02
What food is your weakness and you could never say no to ?
Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by XVIER(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02
Plantain with egg sauce..
Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by naijapikin2(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02
Fried chicken

Fried turkey

Fried meat (the last time I checked,they all taste better than chewing stick).,😎😎😎

And lots of good non alcoholic wine.

They weaken my resolve to refrain from food.
Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by Mindlog: 7:22pm On Apr 02
Oha soup.

Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by CodeTemplar: 7:55pm On Apr 02
Obstaculated sauce.
Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by illicit(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02
Pounded yam with ogbono soup

😑

Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by Xosh: 8:21pm On Apr 02
Amala and gbegiri soup,oh how I missed my grandma
Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by Xosh: 8:22pm On Apr 02
illicit:
Pounded yam with ogbono soup

😑
Illicit recommend wife for me please.
Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by Jeon(f): 8:23pm On Apr 02
Beans, and I always say no!,but depends on the cook.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by Modecaih: 8:25pm On Apr 02
Rice and beans weather jollof or stew and fries plantain or Irish potatoes
Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by illicit(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02
Xosh:

Illicit recommend wife for me please.

Meself I dey find...

🥵
Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by DeltaBachelor(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02
Pounded yam and thick vegetable Egusi soup with lots of goat meat, Titus fish and pomo
Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by Rochero(m): 8:45pm On Apr 02
Beans
Any day ,any time , any form
Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by Aboks(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02
Yam pepper soup
Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by udomonday: 9:21pm On Apr 02
Porridge beans with enough oil and crayfish.
Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by fyzaila: 9:37pm On Apr 02
Crispy fried Irish potatoes plus omelette with correct chocolate tea 😋
Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by Thazard(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02
CodeTemplar:
Obstaculated sauce.
Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by Puss360(f): 10:38pm On Apr 02
Catfish peppersoup...
Goat meat peppersoup...
Fresh fish peppersoup...
Cowleg peppersoup...
Assorted meat peppersoup....

Love them...
Buy anyone for me, then u can use me...

Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by Peakdesign23(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02
1. Crab 🦀 pepper soup
2. Catfish pepper soup and white rice
3. Fried plantain. Mayonnaise and fried eggs
4. Okra and ogbono soup with stock fish and tozo meat, prewinkle and snail.
5. Porriadge cocoyam and goat meat pepper soup
6. Fresh tomatoe stew with turkey.
The end.😂
Re: What Food Is Your Weakness And You Could Never Say No To . by cococandy(f): 1:14am On Apr 03
Rice.
So many ways to make and enjoy it. Especially with spicy sauce

Special Fumigation Services / News And Finger / Fumigation