Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment (52272 Views)

Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union / UK Government Lobbying Hard To Cut Russia Off From SWIFT / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by Kobicove(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02
Freedom of speech does not give you the right to go to social media and insult or undermine the authority of an elected leader!

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by ceejayluv(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02
swagana:
Freedom of speech na scam.
Freedom of speech is not Freedom of defamation and incitement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by Kusu12: 9:34pm On Apr 02
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu boys introduced vulgar and cyber bullying to Nigeria, we shall serve it to them and there is nothing They will do. they can only try, they can not censor free speech in Nigeria.

GEJ is 10 times greater than Tinubu

That's the trademark of your Agulu fraudster and his deluded obirodents, most of you guys would have been in labour camp like your IPOB president who's eating watery beans in Kuje prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by DeGods007(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02
Emekaonline:

Pray you achieve 10% of my achievements. You will forever thank your god. For your information, I am an employer of labour. Some of your family members may even be working for me. If you know, you know

Motor park employer 🤣🤣🤣

Ezi ofia cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by Kusu12: 9:35pm On Apr 02
greenermodels:
In Nigeria, they'll kidnap him to Abuja, lock him in an underground cell and seize the key without ever charging him to court. Nigeria is a crime scene that is worse than a zoo.

South East is the original zoo that's why you hide under your bed every Monday from cannibals in your region not to devour you and turn you into isi ewu.
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by swagana: 9:37pm On Apr 02
ceejayluv:

Freedom of speech is not Freedom of defamation and incitement.

Leave me with my opinion that is my freedom of speech.
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by frog12: 9:40pm On Apr 02
how did they get his name and address

that's the issue. which site was it self?
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by Angelfrost(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02
damoobaba:

Continue shouting third world. Go and try that rubbish in first world countries like Russia or china and see what happens to you. You'll definitely have to pay for the consequences of not having sense. Making posts that can cause public chaos is not allowed in SANE ENVIRONMENTS. OBIRODENTS think everything is cruise and igbo politics, I still believe that very soon this era of watching children without home training take over social media will be a thing of the past.

Na you know why my personal opinion dey pepper your conscience...!
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by Angelfrost(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02
damoobaba:

Continue shouting third world. Go and try that rubbish in first world countries like Russia or china and see what happens to you. You'll definitely have to pay for the consequences of not having sense. Making posts that can cause public chaos is not allowed in SANE ENVIRONMENTS. OBIRODENTS think everything is cruise and igbo politics, I still believe that very soon this era of watching children without home training take over social media will be a thing of the past.

Na you know why my personal opinion dey pepper your conscience...!

I didn't even mention any names. cool
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by omojeesu(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02
bonechamberlain:
angry

They are all trying to follow the WEF model.

When that evil man Klaus stated that the Chinese model of government is the best, I knew that soonest western countries might start relaxing on some democratic ideals.

Perfect explanation!!!

End times tyranny loading

For all you know it was arranged by the government itself!

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by FireUpNow(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02
Zwooks:
Lol. These ones no dey clap back. They take the violence straight to your door step

A discord champ. Na so
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by atheistandproud(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02
udma:
Thank God UK doesn't have DSS. He'll be in the cell already

DSS no be MI6 mate. If the MI6 wants him missing, they won't leave a trace.

See these four organizations

1. Mossad
2. KGB
3. MI6
4. CIA

Fear them.
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by JuanDeDios: 9:57pm On Apr 02
udma:
Britain's equivalent of SSS (DSS) is called MI5.
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by JuanDeDios: 9:59pm On Apr 02
damoobaba:

Continue shouting third world. [b]Go and try that rubbish in first world countries like Russia or china and see what happens to you. [/b]You'll definitely have to pay for the consequences of not having sense. Making posts that can cause public chaos is not allowed in SANE ENVIRONMENTS. OBIRODENTS think everything is cruise and igbo politics, I still believe that very soon this era of watching children without home training take over social media will be a thing of the past.
Russia and China first world countries. Hmm.
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by patrickcollins: 10:04pm On Apr 02
swagana:
Not Scam in USA
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by Bimpe29: 10:10pm On Apr 02
Freedom of speech is being threatened.
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by damoobaba: 10:19pm On Apr 02
JuanDeDios:

Russia and China first world countries. Hmm.

Smh, you're likely teenager who thinks only European countries are developed countries. Still relying on CNN and social media for news.

CNN brainwashed persons like you are more dangerous to the peace of Nigeria than Boko Boko haram and ISWAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by Iko5000: 10:22pm On Apr 02
OP hope you know that is Fake right [b][/b]
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by gqboyy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02
Rishi Sunak thought UK is INDIA
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by Mccullum: 10:22pm On Apr 02
That's some people saner country.

They will teach them lesson. Talk any and jail for committing slander.
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by JuanDeDios: 10:24pm On Apr 02
damoobaba:

Smh, you're likely teenager who thinks only European countries are developed countries. Still relying on CNN and social media for news.

CNN brainwashed persons like you are more dangerous to the peace of Nigeria than Boko Boko haram and ISWAP.
Teenager. Brainwashed. CNN. Of course. Adults all over the world know that China and Russia are first world countries. Model democracies too that should cited as examples of how citizens should be treated. Adults know this.
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by ThatFairGuy1: 10:28pm On Apr 02
OBIdient fascists do more than this and go scot-free yet they still see APC's Government as autocratic
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by correctguy101(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02
swagana:

Na today u know?

Govt self na scam.

SMH
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by Achoghim: 10:41pm On Apr 02
Tinubu should have ascended into the presidency just like the leaders you mentioned. Arrant nonsense undecided
emkz:
In some countries, insulting their leaders would lead to dire consequences.

The way people insult Tinubu calling him all sorts of names, let them try it with the Ayatollah of Iran, Putin of Russia, Xi Jinping of China, King Salman of Saudi Arabia, Emir of Qatar, and Kim Jung un of North Korea.

In some jurisdictions, such abuse comes with the death penalty.

Let us stop abusing freedom in Nigeria. Such freedoms are not guaranteed elsewhere. Clearly, not in the UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by finallybusy: 10:43pm On Apr 02
Trolls will remain trolls.
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by onadana: 10:49pm On Apr 02
rentAcock:
The West likes to preach about democracy and freedom of this and that but this is a prime example of them being hypocrits. Do as I say not do as I do. The UK is supposed to be the model democratic nation the whole world should look up to, but they are acting like communists. If Nigerians know what's best for them, they will evacuate the UK and other foreign countries before it's too late. A major war is brewing in the shadows and you people are flocking abroad.

Are you being serious now?Go back again...oya calm..down....take one long drag....ok...now read wetin you write....oh..yourself see say e no make sense abi?
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:05pm On Apr 02
udma:

They have Dss, it's just that theirs are educated, civil, enlightened, not corrupt, not puppets, apolitical and irreligious.
Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by naptu2: 11:09pm On Apr 02
Aha! I said it!

Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by naptu2: 11:09pm On Apr 02
naptu2:
Aha! I said it!

Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by udma: 11:11pm On Apr 02
Pharaoh4rin:

They have Dss, it's just that theirs are educated, civil, enlightened, not corrupt, not puppets, apolitical and irreligious.
I agree with you on that

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by Christistruth00: 11:24pm On Apr 02
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu boys introduced vulgar and cyber bullying to Nigeria, we shall serve it to them and there is nothing They will do. they can only try, they can not censor free speech in Nigeria.

Re: Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment by MrSly(m): 11:24pm On Apr 02
SadiqBabaSani:

Insha alla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Matenneh Kromah, A Soldier Wears Hijab On Duty In Liberia (pic) / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.