Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now (2677 Views)

I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared / Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $3.3 Billion After Changing Facebook News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by 9jagist01: 8:25pm On Apr 02
I was 28 when I won N1.3 Billion lottery, I lavished it and now I’m left with nothing

A man who decided to stay anonymous has revealed on how he won a jackpot of £800K (Equivalent to N1.3B) at the age of 28.

Now aged at 36, he made it known that he lavished it all leaving him with nothing and now working at a restaurant to make ends meet.

According to him, he is working as a restaurant manager, earning a sum of £60,000 per annum and also have two debts to pay off after borrowing student loan of £23,000

read more/watch video below.......

https://www.naijabulze.com.ng/2024/04/i-was-28-when-i-won-n13-billion-lottery.html

1 Share

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by TINTINABULATION(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02
With the exception of God's divine intervention, he may probably die poor.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by Solofresh2: 8:35pm On Apr 02
His problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by illicit(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02
🥵
Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by naija4life247: 8:39pm On Apr 02
TINTINABULATION:

He is destined to die wretched.

8 Likes

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by CrownOfClay724: 8:39pm On Apr 02
If he was spending 200,000 daily and earning nothing, it will take him 17 years to finish 1.3b.

How can anyone squander that kind of money?!

10 Likes

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by muyico(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02
D money go where he come from! I nava C any person dat make tru gambling. Check history of dose pipple dat make it dis world. Nor of dem make it from gambling! Man not ur fault? Devil give and take it back.

2 Likes

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by thesicilian: 8:47pm On Apr 02
CrownOfClay724:
If he was spending 200,000 daily and earning nothing, it will take him 17 years to finish 1.3b.

Na wah for you sha
How can you have 1.3 billion and be spending 200k daily? That's like driving a Ferrari on a racecourse at 40km/hr

5 Likes

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by Okoroawusa: 8:47pm On Apr 02
CrownOfClay724:

You won't understand until it happens to you

4 Likes

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by mightyhazel: 8:50pm On Apr 02
Haa

60k pounds a year still tidy na

Dude still makes almost 10m monthly...

5 Likes

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by rinzaugustine: 8:51pm On Apr 02
muyico:
D money go where he come from! I nava C any person dat make tru gambling. Check history of dose pipple dat make it dis world. Nor of dem make it from gambling! Man not ur fault? Devil give and take it back.
Google Mathias Nwafor Ugochukwu . He made good use of his but died tragically of suicide when they were trying to rope him into the 1990 coup against IBB at dodan barracks as a co sponsor with Great Ogboru
Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by DeeNet1: 8:55pm On Apr 02
Hmmm
Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by kestolove95(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02
Idiot
Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by CrownOfClay724: 8:57pm On Apr 02
Okoroawusa:

If you say so.
Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by mightyhazel: 9:18pm On Apr 02
Okoroawusa:

If it happens to anyone then for real the person deserve all the misfortunes...

You can't have 1.3b and blow it up without investing beautifully

A nice chain of stores or shopping complex or hotel with at least 20 rooms won't cost you more than 250m .. 1.3b will give u multiples of these .. and then u blow it up in months??

2 Likes

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by Peakdesign23(m): 9:33pm On Apr 02
Something is not right here. Bros, you go explain tire, evidence no clear at all. That money is massive baby, good a thing he’s still doing just fine.
Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by Rexymania(m): 9:54pm On Apr 02
If you don't invest wisely... Things can get really messy.... May God help us
Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by idahme(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02
CrownOfClay724:

The income alone accrued in the savings annually is something to behold if fixed at 4 to 6 percent per annum. The interest will be more than his yearly expenditure at 200k per day expenditure. Some persons came to this world with zero financial sense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by idahme(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02
CrownOfClay724:

The income alone accrued in the savings annually is something to behold if fixed at 4 to 6 percent per annum. The interest will be more than his yearly expenditure at 200k per day expenditure. Some persons came to this world with zero financial sense..

1 Like

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by Sirhush(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02
That is what happen when you don't have any business idea cool

1 Like

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by michlins(m): 10:08pm On Apr 02
CrownOfClay724:

he's not spending naira but pounds

2 Likes

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by CrownOfClay724: 10:12pm On Apr 02
idahme:

The income alone accrued in the savings annually is something to behold if fixed at 4 to 6 percent per annum. The interest will be more than his yearly expenditure at 200k per day expenditure. Some persons came to this world with zero financial sense..

I can't even imagine how anyone could be that wasteful and unthinking
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by CrownOfClay724: 10:18pm On Apr 02
michlins:
he's not spending naira but pounds

Makes no difference even if he was spending Kuwait dinar.
That sum is at least, a year's worth of work In any currency and country.
It's a humongous amount to pick up for doing almost nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by Makunahatata: 10:43pm On Apr 02
Fake
Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by Kaycee54321(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02
TINTINABULATION:

🤣 🤣

Seconded.
Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by BondRiv: 11:18pm On Apr 02
CrownOfClay724:

He lavished it grin
Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by olisaEze(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02
One can of ……… will keep your village people far when you win the next one. They’re the ones that have decided that no one from your lineage will be rich, ever! grin

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by betshopagent(m): 11:36pm On Apr 02
idahme:

The income alone accrued in the savings annually is something to behold if fixed at 4 to 6 percent per annum. The interest will be more than his yearly expenditure at 200k per day expenditure. Some persons came to this world with zero financial sense.
stop insulting people or humans. He is a goat not human.
Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by fykes(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02
Not many 28 years old if they want to be honest can say they would do different.

And before you quote me..make sure you have managed atleat1m of your own funds in the last 10 years
Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by finallybusy: 12:00am On Apr 03
Money not built finishes fast. Nothing to see here.

1 Like

Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by sulakishop(m): 4:26am On Apr 03
Poverty may not kill him but regrets
Re: I Was 28 When I Won N1.3 Billion Lottery, I Lavished It And Now by Kingluqman(m): 4:58am On Apr 03
Can never be me!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business Plan For An N.G.O / Top 5 Easy And Free Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria / Sterling Bank Grows Profit After Tax By 65% To N8.521bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.