Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Ogun Approves Reconstruction Of Abule Egba-Sango-Abeokuta Expressway, Ogijo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Approves Reconstruction Of Abule Egba-Sango-Abeokuta Expressway, Ogijo (10883 Views)

BREAKING: Senate Approves Reconstruction, Dualisation Of Kano – Niger Republic / Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Approves Reconstruction Of Abule Egba-Sango-Abeokuta Expressway, Ogijo by forgiveness: 5:14pm On Apr 03
hotwax:

Ogun state has the same potential as Lagos...

But it's governors just steal money and leave...

Dapo has been busy stealing money...he did not do a single thing.

I guess he decided to this ones so he can have something to show when he leaves..

Make una dey lie give unaself he didn't do a single thing. That's a fat lie.
Re: Ogun Approves Reconstruction Of Abule Egba-Sango-Abeokuta Expressway, Ogijo by Barcalee: 7:49pm On Apr 03
what about ikoga ado Odo road linking owode and aton
Re: Ogun Approves Reconstruction Of Abule Egba-Sango-Abeokuta Expressway, Ogijo by Fearyourcreator: 10:32pm On Apr 03
iampeterben:

Sincerely we need to come out and tell this Governor the truth. One reason why I ran out of Ogun state is cos of their poor infrastructural development. Is just like a state without a governor for decades.
Like them no dey get governor... Yeye people ... I don't just understand... Since 1999 ooo ... I moved there 2009
Re: Ogun Approves Reconstruction Of Abule Egba-Sango-Abeokuta Expressway, Ogijo by berbs: 12:17am On Apr 04
Sakamanje.
Re: Ogun Approves Reconstruction Of Abule Egba-Sango-Abeokuta Expressway, Ogijo by Gazzy88(m): 8:44am On Apr 04
God will judge all those agbayas and onijekujes that helped in bringing that accidental governor to ogun state. Those so called leaders only care about their pockets and what they tend to benefit from the government of the day rather than seeing real development in the state. Dapo is a curse to ogun state and I don't wish him on any state going forward. I'm sure the Ìjẹ̀bús are very happy seeing what their son is doing since they were the one accusing Amosun of being an Abeokuta governor. Is it not even good for darudapo to develop his ìjẹ̀bú region and abandon every other place than this show of shame we are seeing?

Posterity will never forgive him.
Re: Ogun Approves Reconstruction Of Abule Egba-Sango-Abeokuta Expressway, Ogijo by BALLOSKI: 4:40pm On Apr 04
Dapo is a failure. No wonder Tinubu called him "Eleyi".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. / Tobacco Tycoon Who Calls Himself The Candyman Use Women As Dogs(money And Power) / Ademola Withdraws From Case Involving DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.