Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years (1415 Views)

Get A Loan Of Between 20-30 Million Naira Without Collateral / Earn 20 - 30 Dollar Trading Forex Daily / How To Write A 1000 Word Article In 20 Minutes 101% Plagiarism Free I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 3:21am On Apr 13
Happy weekend
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 10:21am On Apr 13
Happy Saturday
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 1:50am On Apr 14
Happy Sunday
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 1:07pm On Apr 14
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 3:12pm On Apr 15
Wishing you a great week
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 6:22am On Apr 16
Helloo
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by ernie4life(m): 7:54am On Apr 16
This sounds interesting so for the benefit of others i will make all my enquires here.

What's your current interest rate?

Do you assist people to get NHF loan to buy off the loan from your organization?

if yes, what's the typical timeline?

am interested.
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 9:04am On Apr 16
Thanks alot for your questions sir.

Our interest rate is 26% of the total sum, no matter how long you take the loan. If you take it for one year, interest is 26%. If you take it for 30 years, interest is still 26% sir.

We are affiliated with so many mortgage houses including NHF so we can help you access NHF loan.

However,

If we use the other mortgage houses we are affiliated with, the whole process takes a Maximum of 2 months and you will be in your dream home.

But the entire process for ONLY NHF loan takes a longer time(over a year).

If your employer deducts pension funds from your salary, you can use part of that pension fund as equity payment for the mortgage too.

My company can help you access the pension funds because your pension company will not give you the raw cash for equity. It has to be accessed through a reputable mortgage company like mine.

Also, my company DOES NOT have properties we are selling.

You are the one to look for your dream property anywhere you want, and we will help you finance the payment.

ernie4life:
This sounds interesting so for the benefit of others i will make all my enquires here.

What's your current interest rate?

Do you assist people to get NHF loan to buy off the loan from your organization?

if yes, what's the typical timeline?

am interested.
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by oxx4: 9:11am On Apr 16
1.Could you do a typical calculation for someone requesting for 50m to be spread over 30years?
2. What documents are required?
2. What is the name of your company?

Welovetruecrime:

Our interest rate is 26% of the total sum, no matter how long you take the loan. If you take it for one year, interest is 26%. If you take it for 30 years, interest is still 26% sir.

We are affiliated with so many mortgage houses including NHF so we can help you access NHF loan.

However,

If we use the other mortgage houses we are affiliated with, the whole process takes a Maximum of 2 months and you will be in your dream home.

If your employer deducts pension funds from your salary, you can use part of that pension fund as equity payment for the mortgage too.

My company can help you access the pension funds because your pension company will not give you the raw cash for equity. It has to be accessed through a reputable mortgage company like mine.

You are the one to look for your dream property anywhere you want, and we will help you finance the payment.

Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by ernie4life(m): 9:20am On Apr 16
Welovetruecrime:

However,

Thank you for your response.

follow-up questions.

When you say 26% i assume you mean if the interest on the loan is 26% for 5 years and lets say i take 10m i will be paying 2.6m as interest every year for the entire 5 years bringing my total payback to 23m(interest plus capital) for the whole 5 years, correct me if am wrong, i want to be clear about this.

What conditions must my choice property meet before you agree to finance it through your mortgage.
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 9:39am On Apr 16
The name of my company is First Home Mortgage Brokers Limited.

Also the calculation of your 50 million request can only be done accurately after you have given us certain details we need like your monthly income, source of income, property type, loan amount e.t.c.

There are so many factors used for these calculations individually and it is not as easy as your just spelling it out sir.

Let me give you an example why these details are important.

Someone earning 50k monthly and looking for a property of 50 million will not possible at all. So there is no need for any calculations here at all

This is becasue after your monthly payment, we will still leave you with something so that you can use for other needs.

You need to still feed, cloth, pay bills while your repaying the loan.

Lets assume we even collect the whole 50k as repayment. Before you will pay back 50 million (without interest) is in more than 30 years.

Also documents differ depending on the kind of job or business you do. BUT NO COLLATERAL is Needed no matter what job you do.
oxx4:
1.Could you do a typical calculation for someone requesting for 50m to be spread over 30years?
2. What documents are required?
2. What is the name of your company?

Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by oxx4: 9:59am On Apr 16
Thank you for your response. I will like us to take the discussion offline. Can you share your contact?
Welovetruecrime:
The name of my company is First Home Mortgage Brokers Limited.

Also the calculation of your 50 million request can only be done accurately after you have given us certain details we need like your monthly income, source of income, property type, loan amount e.t.c.

There are so many factors used for these calculations individually and it is not as easy as your just spelling it out sir.

Let me give you an example with someone earning 50k monthly and looking for a property pf 50 million. That is not possible at all.

This is because after your monthly payment, we will still leave you with something so that you can use for other needs.

You need to still feed, cloth, pay bills while your repaying the loan.

Lets assume we even collect the whole 50k as repayment. Before you will pay back 50 million (without interest) is in more than 30 years.

Also documents differ depending on the kind of job or business you do. BUT NO COLLATERAL is Needed no matter what job you do.
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 1:08pm On Apr 16
oxx4:
Thank you for your response. I will like us to take the discussion offline. Can you share your contact?
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by oxx4: 1:47pm On Apr 16
I will chat you now
Welovetruecrime:
0******
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18
Have a great day
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 10:32am On Apr 20
Testimonials

Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Welovetruecrime(m): 12:19am On Apr 22
Have a great week
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by olaremint(m): 12:42am On Apr 25
Welovetruecrime:
Scam how oga? Did you ask for our office address before you concluded we dont have one? Also what do you refer to as "promoters"? What quality them as "promoters" that doesn't qualify me or you? Is there a special certificate for promoters before you can promote anything online?

When your promoters are promoting, will you not still call for them for clarification.?

If they don't call me, how will interested people know more? Or is it you they should call? Anybody buying a house will definitely not mind calling to confirm basic details even if I write a full company biography here.

BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING IS A SCAM, PLEASE BE SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

If you want to go to our office, I will give you the address. You people just stay and be saying scam.
If you are interested, send me a message then I will you give you all the details you need so that you can verify.

This thing is as simple as ABC.

Call, ask questions and verify.

That one is completely free of charge na

I should call you before you provide office address, a good and valid advertisement should contain the promoters, office address and telephone numbers
Re: Buy A House And Pay Instalmentally In 20-30 Years by Tinyemeka(m): 6:22am On Apr 25

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest In Landed Property And Stop Been A Teenant. / I Need A Loan Of N200,000 Without Collateral / Let Me Introduce You To Paradise Payment Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.