Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries (9512 Views)

EFCC Detains Akeredolu’s Finance Commissioner, Wale Akinterinwa / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki / Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Hezmatosky: 10:07am On Apr 03
dequir:

What is your own state and the capital? Be proud to say it.
Do I need to talk to you? NO!
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by AareGaa: 10:08am On Apr 03
Hezmatosky:

Mega city with area boys infested places. Just drive on Lagos road and have flat tire and come down to change it, that day, you go know how far

I have lived in Obosi and Owerri .

Your land is a terrible place to live in. That's why you hardly see non indigene going there to settle down

Sámbíà forest is more habitable than your place
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Hezmatosky: 10:11am On Apr 03
AareGaa:

Your land is a terrible place to live in. That's why you hardly see non indigene going there to settle down

Congrats as you now live in Lekki
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by tollyboy5(m): 10:17am On Apr 03
Hezmatosky:

You're not even ashamed. Which water dey Lagos? You don't know how people drink back their pupu in the name of water? Stop defending rubbish
If you don't know Lagos ask from the natives. You think Lagos is a state where caterpillar come to drill just borehole?
Oriki Eko
Eko
(Lagos)
Eko akete
(Lagos, the domain of akete)
Ilu ogbon
(the home of wisdom)
Aro dede maja
(an elastic city)
Ero aromi sa legbe-legbe
(one that balances on the edge of waters)
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by poweredcom(m): 10:18am On Apr 03
Talk is cheap
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by tollyboy5(m): 10:19am On Apr 03
AareGaa:

The person you're quoting is from ondo state. I don't know why you guys are dragging igbo. The news is ondo news

1 Like

Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by enemyofprogress: 10:22am On Apr 03
Lori iro! Awon enia Latakia
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Hezmatosky: 10:40am On Apr 03
tollyboy5:

If you don't know Lagos ask from the natives. You think Lagos is a state where caterpillar come to drill just borehole?
Oriki Eko
Eko
(Lagos)
Eko akete
(Lagos, the domain of akete)
Ilu ogbon
(the home of wisdom)
Aro dede maja
(an elastic city)
Ero aromi sa legbe-legbe
(one that balances on the edge of waters)
That's where you people are stuck. Nonsense entitlement
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by joefelin2345: 12:20pm On Apr 03
Nawa4nl:
Another fraudster speaking
Exactly my brother. Don't mind them. Na so dey go dey talk before their election. After then, the story shall change .....o.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by waice6571: 1:00pm On Apr 03
Slytiger:

Lol. Says Mr Chukwumerije from iboland grin

Did you mean names like:
Sopuruchukwu, Chukwundumeme
Iheukwumere Chimagozielam.

Every culture is unique in their own way, there's no need to throw needles jabs at each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Latakia(f): 1:02pm On Apr 03
enemyofprogress:
Lori iro! Awon enia Latakia
abi o I like when I give clown research work and the clown carry it out. At least this will make u busy instead of bragging to sponsor another person to abroad when u deeply know that your condition cannot warrant it for still living with your parents grin oya come up with another research grin
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by AskNgige2: 1:06pm On Apr 03
Ategberoson:

I guess Nwachukwu, mmadugawu, and otvhers aren't lengthy name

You people must sha find every means to be bring Yoruba down, mumu people
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by CoronaVirusPro: 1:33pm On Apr 03
Scam!

Run!
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by NOwazobia: 2:04pm On Apr 03
Meaning he is turning Ondo to a proper slum... undecided
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by TyroneP(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03
dominique:
Ondo people and all these lengthy surnames

It's not always true though... my surname is a five-letter word.
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Opeyemic01: 3:09pm On Apr 03
Na lie
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by enemyofprogress: 3:12pm On Apr 03
Latakia:
abi o I like when I give clown research work and the clown carry it out. At least this will make u busy instead of bragging to sponsor another person to abroad when u deeply know that your condition cannot warrant it for still living with your parents grin oya come up with another research grin
if I catch you. That thing wey dey hungry you, you go get am and carry am for 9 months
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Latakia(f): 3:33pm On Apr 03
enemyofprogress:
if I catch you. That thing wey dey hungry you, you go get am and carry am for 9 months
abi o, why not tell me say u dey hungry instead bragging about sponsoring another person to abroad. Imagine a kid still living with his parents grin
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by enemyofprogress: 3:51pm On Apr 03
Latakia:
abi o, why not tell me say u dey hungry instead bragging about sponsoring another person to abroad. Imagine a kid still living with his parents grin
you get wetin dey hungry me?
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Emekaonline: 4:19pm On Apr 03
Hezmatosky:
Wetin dey Lagos? If I came from Ondo state I would have denounce my citizenship for that. Just yesterday I manage passed through obalende, mehn, if that's what mega city is all about I won't subscribe to it at all. Men above 40&50yrs running and begging a driver of one unregistered motor for money. Men numbering over 100. These are the people shouting awa lo kan

That is how shameless many of you people are. Lagos is not a mega city and yet you refuse to leave Lagos for your village. I have never seen bloody hypocrites like you people in this world. It is like a story of people that are calling for Christ to come quickly so that they can be in heaven but when the death knocks they feel afraid. What a shame!
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Hezmatosky: 4:21pm On Apr 03
Emekaonline:

That is how shameless many of you people are. Lagos is not a mega city and yet you refuse to leave Lagos for your village. I have never seen bloody hypocrites like you people in this world. It is like a story of people that are calling for Christ to come quickly so that they can be in heaven but when the death knocks they feel afraid. What a shame!
Look at this ijebu man claiming Lagos sad
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by SirLakes: 4:25pm On Apr 03
Make e turn ondo state to youKay nah

Werey
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Etimemy: 4:34pm On Apr 03
Tinubu made the same statement, today he want to kill everybody
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Kemadealadire(f): 9:12pm On Apr 03
Only his Adire concerns me, we customise names and what-have-yous on your fabrics like that😉
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Orch1981: 7:11am On Apr 04
ILoveNG:
Nobody wants to turn his state to Anambra.
Peter Obi no do well at all.
My guy nothing dey Lagos I enter Lagos yesterday when I dey inside taxi I shake my head na people wey never travel out dey see Lagos as a place na just tout and hungry people infested city
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Orch1981: 7:13am On Apr 04
Emekaonline:

And if they ask you to support Biafra to go you refuse and you want someone to leave Lagos that is inside Nigeria or are you sick upstairs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Catholic Church Was Demolished In Imo State / See How Governor Ganduje Was "Greeted" On His Way To Bail His Deputy / Fake CNN Reporter Arrested In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.