Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Farm With Me - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm With Me (116 Views)

Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) / A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farm With Me by Taiwontosin(f): 8:03am On Apr 03
Do you know that with 10,000 Naira you can learn the full practical session of farming with the following crops at the comfort of your home either for commercial purposes or for sustainable which is backyard farming.
You will learn the step by step process on:
- Farm set up by using irrigation or non
- Sweetcorn Plantation
- Tomatoes Plantation
- Pepper plantation
- Cucumber Plantation
-Cassava Plantation
- Agricbusiness
- Leafy vegetables etc.
- Strategies to scale up for growth.
We would be revealing crops that is highly in demand for short time and you make your money back in less than 3month.
One month mentorship to guide you on setting up your farm.

Send a WhatsApp message if you're interested+2347017543802

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cow And Cow Meat Are Available For Sale At Farmculture Global� / Ergonomic Design Of The Handle: Yunmai Smart Rope / Agricultural Road Plan: The Red Meat Value Chain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.