Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package (53526 Views)

Airtel Bis Now N1000 For 3gb On Only Bb Device And N1500 For 3gb On All Devices / Airtel Crashes Data Service Cost By 100% / Mtn Blackberry Plan Is Now N1000 A Month- instead of N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by softtouch2(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2011
Dear Nigerian,
We can actually punish any network Operators within the country with our SmartPhones, BlackBerries e.tc
By circulating tweets, FB posts, BB Msges, etc. informing Nigerians to refrain from loading recharge cards from the target network just for 60days, , I tell you, they will come to our terms by force!
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by Dgunnerz(m): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2011
soft-touch:

Dear Nigerian,
We can actually punish any network Operators within the country with our SmartPhones, BlackBerries e.tc
By circulating tweets, FB posts, BB Msges, etc. informing Nigerians to refrain from loading recharge cards from the target network just for 60days, , I tell you, they will come to our terms by force!

60 days?
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by coderXO(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2011
For all you BB users, I have a question.

They say "unlimited internet"

Can this BIS thing be used for normal web browsing?

Like hook it up to your PC or Laptop as a modem and not have to subscribe to another
data plan?

Or do you have to buy a mobile internet data separately?

Please clarify.

Thanks.
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by dohyn(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2011
200mb is actually wack but some of us don't hv a choice, switched to glo BIS,enjoyed it for a month and when I renewed,glo deducted my money,yet for more than 13days,I couldn't utilise BIS service despite having EDGE in upper case.I called 333 so tey,I sabi all their customer care operators.Had to go back to mtn eventually.Glo should hv anticipated a mass exodus from mtn and upgraded their service accordingly, I knw I'll regret this mtn data restriction, nwys,eitherways,I was bleeped.
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by jascon1(m): 12:37am On Nov 19, 2011
the poster of this message should return the money mtn has paid him for advert and tell mtn that the average Nigerian is not interested.
can they try what they do here in S/africa
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by darne(m): 4:50am On Nov 19, 2011
Thank You Etisalat kiss kiss kiss kiss

grin grin
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by Djcn: 5:12am On Nov 19, 2011
What's the noise about the data plans? MTN offers the best data services based on test results.
Most persons don't exceed 200mb of data in a month.
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by LordReed(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2011
coderXO:

For all you BB users, I have a question.

They say "unlimited internet"

Can this BIS thing be used for normal web browsing?

Like hook it up to your PC or Laptop as a modem and not have to subscribe to another
data plan?

Or do you have to buy a mobile internet data separately?

Please clarify.

Thanks.

Yes you can hook up your Blackberry to your laptop and use it as a modem but you require a regular data plan for it to be effective if not you just run out of airtime.
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by tif: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2011
Why r u all going on and on about 200MB? Blackberry uses compression technology, so you don't use as much data on it as you think! Moreover, you all complained when MTN introduced the Blackberry social and messaging plans which did not allow browsing. Now, they have introduced a plan where you pay virtually the same fee or less and you can browse!!! People, try the new plan first before coming online to spray your mouths! Shikena!

PS: only MTN offers unlimited full BIS service. Everyone else is capped.
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by initiate: 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Yes you can hook up your Blackberry to your laptop and use it as a modem but you require a regular data plan for it to be effective if not you just run out of airtime.

please explain what you mean by regular data plan
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by tif: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2011
initiate:

please explain what you mean by regular data plan

If you want to use your Blackberry as a modem i.e. connect your PC to the internet through your BB, you will be charged from the credit your have on your phone or your data plan e.g. 10MB, 3GB. Your Blackberry internet service can ONLY be used to access the internet 'for free' on your BB. Once you connect it to a PC, you pay extra.
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by LordReed(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2011
@initiate
Regular data plans are all other data plans apart from Blackberry plans. Any internet browser equipped phone including Blackberries can subscribe to regular data plans but only Blackberries can subscribe to Blackberry plans.
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by alorauzoms(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2011
@emynem05, try download UCWEB mobile browser (latest version). It has a good download manager that alows u to pause and resume download.
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by xteejay(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2011
Yes the thing is dat MTN is stupid for giving out 200mb as monthly sub as they themself knw this 200mb is too small, Thumbs up to Glo, i only want them to improve on their network coverage and they will rule Nigerian telecommunication 4 real.
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by Tosham: 5:51am On Nov 27, 2011
200mbistoosmallnow!
Empt-HEN,unahandblyknationaltheatrehousecuzunanodedofFree-giving!Kmt!smh!
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 07, 2011
Hy guys,
I subscibed for the mtn 1500 plan, i have downloaded lots of stuff, but it hasn't ended yet, Has anyone's own ended in any way?
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by andrese2: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2011
Pls does anyone knw ow τ̲̅ȍ check d numb of mb balance on mtn bbc!
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by alorauzoms(m): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2011
hw reliable is dis package cos i wan jump ship, glo don finish me
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by Mobinga: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2011
Damn, MTN is still making a fool of Nigerians, I need to graduate fast and become the head of NCC. cry
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by ava1989(f): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2011
I've been using MTN BB complete plan for almost a month now and I can't really say I hav anything to compllain about. The 200MB data cap is strictly for downloads only! BBM, FB, Twitter, email n co are not included.
I used Glo 4 a week n it was d worst thing I cld hav done 2 my BB, it took about 10 minutes for BBM msgs to get deliveredn don't even mention FB or mail! And worst of all, their Bbcomplete plan doesn't cover BB protect. Etisalat is just too unstable, today u hav mad ass speeds, 2moro no network.
I'm very happyy with my MTN thank u very much. And truth be told MTN is still d most reliable network in naija!
PS: y'all shd migrate to Glo n etisalat n co ø! Leave MTN 4 me!
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by otokx(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^^ true talk
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by andrese2: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2011
Mtn bbc rocks whether U̶̲̥̅̊ like am or №τ̲̅!
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by Dgunnerz(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2011
Gƪ҈ ®ύιέЅ ЊЗЯЭ✓☑☺
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2011
Mtn bbc rocks,

I dey feel am die, No network issues,

Very comfortable download speed, Even at afternoons,

Hate dem, but dey rock!
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by drogba(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2011
Imanuelle:

Hy guys,
I subscibed for the mtn 1500 plan, i have downloaded lots of stuff, but it hasn't ended yet, Has anyone's own ended in any way?

i have used more than 200mb in 1 week and the bb internet browser has stopped working. Seems like mtn suspends the browser when the 200mb limit is consumed. But every other stuff still works
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by Dgunnerz(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2011
^^^^^^^^^
That shows you how useless MTN is,
Am willing to share my 2GB remaining on my CoMonth,
GLO(Rule Your World Jooor)!
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by ekehleosey: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2011
hey guys i ran into this site on facebook and decided to check it out, sorry to divert a bit but seriously its worth it, its new in town and its a hit, its a mobile site www.mocliq.mobi. its something like an online/private phone account, wer u actually can save or keep airtime privately,u also can play a game called Cliqr to multiply your airtime, and you can then withdraw into your real phone account anytime. its actually very cool. u shud check it out.
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2011
how come this appworld thing does not work with the BIS on this yeye blackberry with me, but removes my credit?

whats up with that? is there something im missing?
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by ekehleosey: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2011
hey guys i ran into this site on facebook and decided to check it out, sorry to divert a bit but seriously its worth it, its new in town and its a hit, its a mobile site www.mocliq.mobi. its something like an online/private phone account, wer u actually can save or keep airtime privately,u also can play a game called Cliqr to multiply your airtime, and you can then withdraw into your real phone account anytime. its actually very cool.
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by luvnelis(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2012
MTN is a very stingy network. How I wish all Nigerians will dump their MTN lines at once.
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2012
*M ost
*T hieving
*N etwork

everywhere you go!
Re: MTN Crashes Blackberry Price To N1500 For Full Package by Emeka72(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2012
Completely useless package. Let Me continue enjoying ef-b¡-t¡ on MTN WAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hacker Group, Anonymous Takes Down Glo Website / [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] / Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.