Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

If You Are Given A Super Power For A Day, What Will You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Given A Super Power For A Day, What Will You Do? (112 Views)

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor / My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip / If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Given A Super Power For A Day, What Will You Do? by Lameyrite: 10:25am On Apr 03
For me, I will take away our leaders.
Re: If You Are Given A Super Power For A Day, What Will You Do? by buttlover(m): 10:27am On Apr 03
Hack and transfer above 10000 bitcoin from top wallets and delete all history from being traced
Re: If You Are Given A Super Power For A Day, What Will You Do? by thesicilian: 10:29am On Apr 03
buttlover:
Hack and transfer above 10000 bitcoin from top wallets and delete all history from being traced
Why steal other people's wealth when you've been given the same easy ability to create yours? Like going back in time to buy the bitcoin at $1 per BTC

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Super Power For A Day, What Will You Do? by SETHARTHUR(m): 10:33am On Apr 03
Make the entire continent of Africa the most developed region of the world.
Re: If You Are Given A Super Power For A Day, What Will You Do? by shortgun(m): 10:34am On Apr 03
I will skin every bigot alive and make them eat their skin and choke on it
Re: If You Are Given A Super Power For A Day, What Will You Do? by Sirmwill: 10:38am On Apr 03
thesicilian:

Why steal other people's wealth when you've been given the same easy ability to create yours? Like going back in time to buy the bitcoin at $1 per BTC
Wow

Your IQ is better bro
Re: If You Are Given A Super Power For A Day, What Will You Do? by Sirmwill: 10:38am On Apr 03

Well

I would turn myself to a god.
I would do anything I want, whenever I want it and anyhow I want

✌️

Re: If You Are Given A Super Power For A Day, What Will You Do? by Sirmwill: 10:48am On Apr 03
Lalasticlala would probably kill and cook every snake on the Planet
Seun would probably make Nairaland the biggest company in the world with Amazon, Meta, Google coming distant 2nd,3rd and 4th... 😏
Nlfpmod would move all the pages on Nairaland to Front page
Just as this one should be on front page now 😏
Mynd44... Ummmm... I don't know that guy's mind 😶
Re: If You Are Given A Super Power For A Day, What Will You Do? by Truvelisback(m): 11:40am On Apr 03
The power to transform or shapeshift myself to whatever or whoever I want. E.g from old to young.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Super Power For A Day, What Will You Do? by nabiz(m): 11:57am On Apr 03
buttlover:
stealing runs in your blood for you to think of stealing what you can legally have. For me I will sign a document that will free African from been exploited by the west.
I will sign a document that will allow African build nuclear weapons. I will jail Obama for killing Gaddafi. Infact i will make Europe a third world country

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Commends President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Vision For Nigeria / Why Do Tribalistic Threads Gain The Most Attention Here? / Aare Almaroof In Usa Want To Fight All Yoruba Agitators 4 Insulting Late Alafin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.