Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos (20114 Views)

Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship / Photos From TECNO CAMON 20 Series Launch In Lagos / Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Zonefree(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03
100 monikers, 1 poster.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Starprogress: 5:21pm On Apr 03
TECNO with another Banger 🔥🍷. Those features are inviting 🤗
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by nani667: 5:39pm On Apr 03
Night sight OP

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Therealbosslady: 5:48pm On Apr 03
These pictures and the phone look wholesome 🥺
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Lazyme2(f): 5:55pm On Apr 03
I watched the launch live and it was amazing
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Ozohu454: 6:29pm On Apr 03
This is so lovely,the phone is pricey but checking the specifications,it actually balances out
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Dolapo09: 6:30pm On Apr 03
The launch was truly amazing✅
Ennyholar:
Smartphone brand TECNO has officially unveiled it's lastest CAMON Series (CAMON 30, CAMON 30 5G & CAMON 30 PRO 5G). The phone was launched at an exclusive venue in Lagos yesterday and the launch event witness the presence of notable individual in entertainment, fashion and technology industry.

The launch event was an unforgettable experience with super star award winning artiste Tiwa Savage breathtaking performance.

The CAMON 30 Series offers commanding performance with a MediaTek Dimensity 8200 Ultimate 5G chip, up to a huge 512GB+24GB memory and a powerful 70W Ultra Charge 5000mAh battery

The exceptional CAMON 30 Pro 5G brings the night to life with a powerful 1/1.56" sensor Sony IMX890 50MP OIS Main Camera. With a 50MP Eye-tracking Autofocus Front Camera and pioneering AI-powered functions like Social Turbo, AIGC Portrait and more, the Series re-imagines selfies, group shots and video calling.

Below are pictures from the event.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Ayeesha454(f): 6:31pm On Apr 03
saratackit:
Men, women and influencers mount grin grin grin have dey announced the price let's see what we are up to...

Yes they have announced it and its not bad,I go soon start to save my money 😁
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Iyeeshaar(f): 6:32pm On Apr 03
The launch was so amazing to watch
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Dolapo09: 6:32pm On Apr 03
Love the photo's, they're beautiful 🌹🌹
Ennyholar:
More images.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by biodunpearl(f): 6:33pm On Apr 03
The launch event was really massive🔥🔥
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Dolapo09: 6:35pm On Apr 03
Queen T really brought the vibe with her performance🔥🔥
Ennyholar:
More images.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Feldie: 10:28pm On Apr 03
Na one person dey comment everything. Nairaland is low key dead

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by sirwilson(m): 1:09am On Apr 04
The first 20 comments are from one person

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Jayjerjay: 9:07am On Apr 04
I watched the event from start to finish, it was breathtaking
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by liljayjer: 9:10am On Apr 04
kmaster007:
How much be easy buy for this phone

You have to check at the store but you can pre-order with just 50k
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Nuelng: 9:39am On Apr 04
Still hurts I couldn't attend physically, it would have been the best moment of my life so far, I must sha attend launch one day
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by kmaster007: 11:10am On Apr 04
Really
liljayjer:

You have to check at the store but you can pre-order with just 50k
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Suresplendor: 11:53am On Apr 04
Heard the launch was massive
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by graceyJ1: 11:55am On Apr 04
So how much is it
I want to change my phone
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by MilkyGalaxy88: 11:58am On Apr 04
I think this the device that they collaborated with Sony for, impressive

1 Like

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Svlla: 12:01pm On Apr 04
For brand new 1.5HP AC (carton unit with kits)
1 HP brand new AC (carton unit with kits)
Call 08168034379
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Siberia01(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04
grin grin
Lmao
Such Format don cast since
Transsion won't kill me grin
See as dem snatch fp

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Henix(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04
Zonefree:
100 monikers, 1 poster.

No be small thing
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Kingzmate(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04
TECNO THE PHONE I LEARNT MY FIRST ANDRIOD HACKING AND MODS cool

KEEPING IT SAVAGE kiss
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by DystopianMuse(f): 12:08pm On Apr 04
Low quality as usual. You would enjoy the product for the first year after that. You go see shege if God wan catch you make the follow come part come damage no so fake part wey no go last you go dey see.
The best phone iny opinion Tecno ever made is Camon C8. They put their all in to hat Device. Like some people are still using it till date. Phone of how many years. Strong Just like the iphone of yesteryears

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04
Hhhh
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Pootle: 12:16pm On Apr 04
over priced chinkolodeon cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by clems88(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04
If I ever use Tecno infinix make I less.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Nastymods: 12:26pm On Apr 04
Useless ah phone andi tha camela. Useless ah phone
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by Sirseedorf(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04
I was there life and direct, it's was fun, may God forgive for seeing some ladies wearing a rag all in the name of fashion.
Re: Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos by kiddkash(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04
Ennyholar:
Smartphone brand TECNO has officially unveiled it's lastest CAMON Series (CAMON 30, CAMON 30 5G & CAMON 30 PRO 5G). The phone was launched at an exclusive venue in Lagos yesterday and the launch event witness the presence of notable individual in entertainment, fashion and technology industry.

The launch event was an unforgettable experience with super star award winning artiste Tiwa Savage breathtaking performance.

The CAMON 30 Series offers commanding performance with a MediaTek Dimensity 8200 Ultimate 5G chip, up to a huge 512GB+24GB memory and a powerful 70W Ultra Charge 5000mAh battery

The exceptional CAMON 30 Pro 5G brings the night to life with a powerful 1/1.56" sensor Sony IMX890 50MP OIS Main Camera. With a 50MP Eye-tracking Autofocus Front Camera and pioneering AI-powered functions like Social Turbo, AIGC Portrait and more, the Series re-imagines selfies, group shots and video calling.

Below are pictures from the event.
The specs you shared are good, but you didn't place the amount and also outlets that can potentially have it in stock at the moment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan / 6 Reasons Android Will Always Be More Popular Than Apple's Ios / Get 6.4GB/60 Days On Glo Network With N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.