Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister (15949 Views)

Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test / Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA / Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by toujurs: 6:06pm On Apr 03
I'm beginning to suspect this mohbad wife. Fear these young girls of now adays.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by enemyofprogress: 6:08pm On Apr 03
Awon were.

See the people that Latakia is mingling with. Shioooooooooooooooooor
Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by CoronaVirusPro: 6:08pm On Apr 03
Elzazzi:

Na becos Mobad papa no get money. Just imagine na person like Dangote, Adeleke or Mike Adenuga son this kind thing happen to. This nonsense girl go come say she no go do DNA test ? Lol

Money stops a whole lot of nonsense

You said it all!

Why you have to make money!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by ZombieTAMER: 6:09pm On Apr 03
Elzazzi:

Na becos Mobad papa no get money. Just imagine na person like Dangote, Adeleke or Mike Adenuga son this kind thing happen to. This nonsense girl go come say she no go do DNA test ? Lol

Money stops a whole lot of nonsense

Gbam

you have said it all..

remember this same girl accused the man of bringing his girlfriend to their apartment..
imagine see finish grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by Crafteck1: 6:09pm On Apr 03
Idun2024:
Hehehe

Seems Mohbad's dad and his wife know something about the death of mohbad

But not the wife right?... U pipuu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by Afolabimills(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03
Highly disrespectful very useless lady look at her mouth

10 Likes

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by Alexis11: 6:10pm On Apr 03
That boy is not Mohbad's son 💯

😂

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by enemyofprogress: 6:10pm On Apr 03
Jogs1900:
Mohbads body don too suffer oo..
These people should let Mohbad rest in peace na
the guy no come this world at all. Na suffer from the beginning to the end. Even after death and burial, him body still dey suffer.

7 Likes

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by NEUDUDE: 6:10pm On Apr 03
When you are simple(fool). Even your family wont be left out of your mockery.

Mohbad was definitely a simp, This is how their story eventually goes. I had zero sympathy for the guy from the getgo. Marry an olosho, you get fangs grin. His life, his problem. Rip tho

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by Okpokpo09: 6:10pm On Apr 03
The girl is a clown, useless idiot. If they’re not hiding something why not do the DNA for everyone to rest. Na Sam Larry get that pikin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by Olatundex22(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03
saphiere:
Men are just bunch of useless fellows Instead of him to fucous his energy in training his grandson he is there dragging an innocent girl. Na crime to marry ur son?
You know your father and your brother/ any men in your family is part of this useless you’re referring too. Since you did not use the word (some men).

2 Likes

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by CoronaVirusPro: 6:11pm On Apr 03
saphiere:
Men are just bunch of useless fellows. Instead of him to fucous his energy in training his grandson he is there dragging an innocent girl. Na crime to marry ur son?

When did DNA test become brain transplant.

Same acclaimed grand father says he wants a DNA test and you here spewing gibberish!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by 99thEnemy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03
saphiere:
Men are just bunch of useless fellows. Instead of him to fucous his energy in training his grandson he is there dragging an innocent girl. Na crime to marry ur son?
How are you so sure that is his grandson?
DNA test is for confirmation.

I think he won’t have a problem with training the boy if he is satisfied the boy is truly his grandchild.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by Alexis11: 6:13pm On Apr 03
santaclaws:
I'm beginning to think Mohbad's widow has something to hide... This is her opportunity to silence her nosy in-laws but she's bickering and avoiding the DNA test. Did she sleep with other guys while dating Mohbad?

This doesn't make any sense...

I was on her side before but now omoo 😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by Konquest: 6:14pm On Apr 03
officialwdhtv:
Until Mohbad’s father conduct a DNA to confirm he’s the singer’s biological father, we will not do a DNA for Liam — Wunmi’s sister

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcVeZWojWDc

What sort of uncouth language is this young lady using here?

Besides, you don't need the DNA of the deceased singer like this lady said in the video.

All you need are specimen samples from either the saliva, blood or the inside of the checks of Mohbad's father (or any surviving brother of Mohbad) and any of the specimen samples from his "grandson." If the DNA from the two match, then he is the grandfather of the baby... Hence Mohbad would automatically be confirmed as the biological father of the baby boy.

Genetic materials are transmitted from grandfather to father to son till infinity. That's the sequence for getting true verifications in paternal DNA tests. There's absolutely NO need to exhume Mohbad's body again.

Mohbad's father should also take a DNA test to show that he's truly his late son's father so that when the grandson's DNA is tested, it would MATCH with his own (and NOT give false results) thereby affirming him FOREVER as the all-time father and grandfather that he is supposed to be. Period.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by Elzazzi: 6:14pm On Apr 03
Acidosis:

It goes both ways. If Mohbad's wife na Otedola's daughter, will the useless man or any one here tell her to run a DNA test?

Atleast let her do the DNA test. All these shenanigans from her end makes her more complicit In the death of that boy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by Hueyreckless0007: 6:14pm On Apr 03
Papa go suffer train pikin finish, pikin go come dey successful. Na sister in-law of another man pikin go come dey run her mouth.

Lol…

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by Akujuriobi: 6:15pm On Apr 03
Very shameful, bad family is a disease . Somebody that died for months and they won't allow the young man to rest in grave all because of his wealth. Shame and shame to all of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by adecz: 6:16pm On Apr 03
I don talk am since yesterday.

Screen shot of my closing arguments
yesterday

1 Like

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by Hueyreckless0007: 6:16pm On Apr 03
NEUDUDE:
When you are simple(fool). Even your family wont be left out of your mockery.

Mohbad was definitely a simp, This is how their story eventually goes. I had zero sympathy for the guy from the getgo. Marry an olosho, you get fangs grin. His life, his problem. Rip tho

Exactly.
Its obvious she just wants to cash out. The annoying thing is the way her sister is also running her mouth.

Guys, always be sure of the lady you want to get married to.

FEAR WOMEN OO

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by pquaver(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03
Acidosis:

It goes both ways. If Mohbad's wife na Otedola's daughter, will the useless man or any one here tell her to run a DNA test?

U r right.. But if the child is to be their grandchild the have a right to know.. It is same as denying mohbad or the wumi dna to know if it is their child.. That right of the child to call father, mother, grandma or grandpa should not be shrouded in deceit.. Only a guilty person will refuse.. Since she is sute is for mohbad why not shut it uo once and for all.. When i say Nigerians are same as their politicians.. Shebi everyone called tinubu to come defend his American certificate... Am sure they too supported the call to defend the certificate .. Now it is ur turn u dey run kitikiti dey run katakata..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by 99thEnemy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03
toujurs:
I'm beginning to suspect this mohbad wife. Fear these young girls of now adays.
I swear.

Na just swab of the baby’s inner cheek na im be sample oh!

They can even use the baby’s saliva.

After all she isn’t paying, what is the big deal if she has nothing to hide.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by Badgers14: 6:21pm On Apr 03
saphiere:
Men are just bunch of useless fellows. Instead of him to fucous his energy in training[b] his grandson [/b] he is there dragging an innocent girl. Na crime to marry ur son?

That's why he wanted to check the DNA to confirm.

I don't understand the Hopla Hopla about this DNA issue, that tell me something is wrong

5 Likes

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by Geovanni412(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03
santaclaws:
I'm beginning to think Mohbad's widow has something to hide... This is her opportunity to silence her nosy in-laws but she's bickering and avoiding the DNA test. Did she sleep with other guys while dating Mohbad?

If she has nothing to hide, she would've done the DNA test

Nigerians will donate the money for the test if money is the problem

That baby is not Mohbad's own.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by 99thEnemy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03
Alexis11:
That boy is not Mohbad's son 💯

😂
grin

May her type never befall us. grin

6 Likes

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by John389(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03
Chaiii Mohbad....

2 Likes

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by NameInUse(f): 6:22pm On Apr 03
Just do the DNA for talks to die down and most importantly for your own sanity. This DNA matter don dey long..abi yousef get something wey you dey hide ni baby??

4 Likes

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by juliuscaesar(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03
If a man did NOT question the legitimacy of his child when he was alive, why are people questioning it when he is dead? Don't they know they are indirectly calling the man a fool?

1 Like

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by pquaver(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03
Badgers14:

That's why he wanted to check the DNA to confirm.

I don't understand the Hopla Hopla about this DNA issue, that tell me something is wrong

Dont mind her.. So she wants him to train another man son after deceiving mohbad

4 Likes

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by We4all: 6:23pm On Apr 03
Zonefree:
As a man, be very careful of the kind of woman that will birth your child or children.

It's more peaceful to have your sperm in your waist or nylon than to give it a community borehole to procreate for you.

A word is enough for a fool.
It's a two way traffic dude.
Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by nedekid: 6:23pm On Apr 03
santaclaws:

Bros, its a disfunctional family.
The Late singers mother has once said that baba is not the biological father of the singer. In that case, the baba ought to have voluntarily requested his DNA be done and compared with that of his late son. This he has not done.
Now he demands his daughter in law provide a test proving the child is his grandson, how will that be done aside from the test done with samples from the corpse? Obviously the grandfather's samples cannot be used as there is contestation if he is the father of the singer.
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Baba should first do DNA test. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Until Mohbad Father Conduct DNA For Him,We Wont Do DNA For Liam- Wunmi Sister by Badgers14: 6:24pm On Apr 03
Acidosis:

Otedola have a family name and reputation to protect.

First, their kids might not likely engage in sth like that knowing the family name is at stake.

If they do engage in stuff like this, the family patriarch/matriarch would have done damage control ever since and won't let the issue get blown away like this because their family, business reputation is on the line..

Also, another thing people fail to realize is this.. and I have told my sisters, my daughters the same.. in relationship, life decisions..men and women are not the same..

Me as a guy, I can have 5 kids from 5 different women. Still more women will be hovering round me to see what they can see.. men will be hailing me odogwu, agbalagbi, Alhaji

But if a female tries that, the society will finish her..

Check Davido and wizkid, how many kids? How many baby mama's? But women are still tripping for them.. the society exalts them..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephaine Okereke Files Divorce And Asking For N100 Million / Is Wizkid A Cultist? / Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.