Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card (27509 Views)

'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks / Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03
Barrywilly:
That is not implicatory enough. The Gen may have misplaced it, someone may have stolen or given to someone.
exactly I wonder why people are just writing junks looking for his name.. this one has nothing on the Said general.. he could have gotten it from someone else self...
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by nony43(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03
Timmi:

Thanks to people like you and your ilks that make Nigeria a zoo. The earlier you and your people leave as you wanted to, the better for us so that Nigeria can be sane again.

Yes. It won’t stop the Zoo from been a zoo. 64 years of independence the zoo can not provide for you something as basic as water in this 21 century.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by Felaincarnated: 4:34pm On Apr 03
We say no to skull minning😁
YesDaddyTill203:

Pls say no to Mkpuru Mirri and cannibalism. Drugs are bad for your health and consuming human flesh is inhuman.
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by Almaiga: 4:53pm On Apr 03
zeuss:

An man that knows nothing or s blood sucking liar speaks here.

I know nothing. But I sure know that IPOB are terrorist and Cannibals

Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by oluwazoba: 5:04pm On Apr 03
;
Zonefree:

SW Skullars dey one side dey mine skulls, with their sister agency Western Food Bandits still one corner dey loot trucks.
grin
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by naijamerican: 5:27pm On Apr 03
Nigeria is a zoo and a scam and needs to dissolve now.
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by clarocuzioo(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03
Zonefree:

SW Skullars dey one side dey mine skulls, with their sister agency Western Food Bandits still one corner dey loot trucks.

I swear to God una dey craze for this Nairaland. Which one is western food bandits again. See as I just bust laugh inside motor. Everybody is wondering if I am okay.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by NairaMaster1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03
Penguin2:
What is the name of the Brigadier General?

Oh! We will never know as he’s not an Igbo man.

If na Igbo man now, na him name for be headline.

God bless you. Every line would repeatedly carry his name
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by zeuss: 6:12pm On Apr 03
Almaiga:

Nnamdi kanu and IPOB ate members of you family. And fulani herdsmen protects u and your entire village against them.
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by Azazyel: 6:22pm On Apr 03
Penguin2:
What is the name of the Brigadier General?

Oh! We will never know as he’s not an Igbo man.

If na Igbo man now, na him name for be headline.

Stop all the tribal ish abeg. When wadume was discovered, wasn't he named? It's not about being Igbo or not. Are there no other tribes in Nigeria? Why are you igbos always crying foul? This is a brigadier general we're talking about. Do you know how much power he wields whether he's Igbo or not? It has become a really sensitive issue and it may unravel a lot of things going on in the north. What we should be asking the Nigerian police is: can they bring this Brigadier General to book? Or would they kill of the case just like others? Naming the Brigadier General on social media would not yield any result. Can you arrest him? We know that Babangida killed Dele Giwa, did we do anything? We know that Gumi is very close to the bandits, did we do anything? Tinubu was implicated in the murder of funsho Williams, did we do anything? What about Nasco cornflakes sponsoring Bokoharam and other terror groups across the Sahel? These people in power have used tribe to play games on us and you have bought it. Politics is a game that involves tribe and religion. Politics is never complete without those two.
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by Loonyy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03
People just dey comment trash UpnDown

Ask questions oooooh
1. Who be the suspect n what is his name?
2. The General no get name too?
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by UnabashedIPOB: 7:05pm On Apr 03
Some MOFOS are here talking about cannibalism and pointing fingers but they failed to look in the mirror to see who are the real cannibals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxS7zZg4KSM&t=49s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvzcYH2nLFc
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by UnabashedIPOB: 7:07pm On Apr 03
Almaiga:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxS7zZg4KSM&t=49s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvzcYH2nLFc
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by Penguin2: 8:24pm On Apr 03
Azazyel:

Stop all the tribal ish abeg. When wadume was discovered, wasn't he named? It's not about being Igbo or not. Are there no other tribes in Nigeria? Why are you igbos always crying foul? This is a brigadier general we're talking about. Do you know how much power he wields whether he's Igbo or not? It has become a really sensitive issue and it may unravel a lot of things going on in the north. What we should be asking the Nigerian police is: can they bring this Brigadier General to book? Or would they kill of the case just like others? Naming the Brigadier General on social media would not yield any result. Can you arrest him? We know that Babangida killed Dele Giwa, did we do anything? We know that Gumi is very close to the bandits, did we do anything? Tinubu was implicated in the murder of funsho Williams, did we do anything? What about Nasco cornflakes sponsoring Bokoharam and other terror groups across the Sahel? These people in power have used tribe to play games on us and you have bought it. Politics is a game that involves tribe and religion. Politics is never complete without those two.
Were you not here when “Chisom Philip” was the headline of all National Dailies as the anchor of all Abuja kidnappers?
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by ObiaboAdoka(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03
Dem no go mention d brigadier General name bcus he is from d favored region of Nigeria but it f it wer dat d brigadier General is from d S/East Dem for mention him name.
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by Almaiga: 9:18pm On Apr 03
zeuss:

Nnamdi kanu and IPOB ate members of you family. And fulani herdsmen protects u and your entire village against them.

IPOB cannibals wanted to eat the Obi of Onitsha and other 1st class Kings in the East. That's why all the 1st class Kings ran to the North and they presently applied for Asylum in the North grin grin

Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by zeuss: 9:32pm On Apr 03
Almaiga:

IPOB cannibals wanted to eat the Obi of Onitsha and other 1st class Kings in the East. That's why all the 1st class Kings ran to the North and they presently applied for Asylum in the North grin grin
Those riff raffs are not ibo kings.... nnamdi kanu is a good example of an ibo king personality. How will any sane person run to the north? Ibo in the north regret they are stuck where life is worth peanut, poverty is rife and the people are evil and bloodthirsty.
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by Azazyel: 9:34pm On Apr 03
Penguin2:

Were you not here when “Chisom Philip” was the headline of all National Dailies as the anchor of all Abuja kidnappers?

What's my business with that? If chisom Phillip is the anchor, why should it be covered up? Cos he is from the South? You think kidnappers are only from the North? Kidnapping actually started here in the south and the northerners learned the ropes. Criminals must be openly shamed and prosecuted regardless of tribe. So if Peter Obi becomes president and spares some criminals because they are Igbos while prosecuting others, you would be jubilant? Are you sure you want Nigeria to move forward or you want chaos? If you have issues with the name the police produced and feel he is innocent, fine you can go to the police with evidence to help him out. We know that Nigeria is bleeped up but don't let your emotions get the better of you. Peter Obi needs as much votes as he can get in 2027 from every tribe and zone in Nigeria. Don't kill his ambition with this ethnicity thing
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by Penguin2: 11:21pm On Apr 03
Azazyel:

What's my business with that? If chisom Phillip is the anchor, why should it be covered up? Cos he is from the South? You think kidnappers are only from the North? Kidnapping actually started here in the south and the northerners learned the ropes. Criminals must be openly shamed and prosecuted regardless of tribe. So if Peter Obi becomes president and spares some criminals because they are Igbos while prosecuting others, you would be jubilant? Are you sure you want Nigeria to move forward or you want chaos? If you have issues with the name the police produced and feel he is innocent, fine you can go to the police with evidence to help him out. We know that Nigeria is bleeped up but don't let your emotions get the better of you. Peter Obi needs as much votes as he can get in 2027 from every tribe and zone in Nigeria. Don't kill his ambition with this ethnicity thing
Why was no kidnapper before their “Chisom Philip” named, and why has no kidnapper after “Chisom Philip” been named?
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by Azazyel: 11:42pm On Apr 03
Penguin2:

Why was no kidnapper before their “Chisom Philip” named, and why has no kidnapper after “Chisom Philip” been named?

Several have been named. Check well. The evidences are there for you to see. A simple Google search would tell you. Don't swim in tribalism
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by Penguin2: 11:49pm On Apr 03
Azazyel:

Several have been named. Check well. The evidences are there for you to see. A simple Google search would tell you. Don't swim in tribalism
Show me evidence.

And show me evidence of them being paraded before the camera like “Chisom Philip” was.
Re: Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card by Believeintruth: 2:41am On Apr 04
Gboom:

Cry cry baby na wa for you

If you always think others hate you search yourself whether that hatred is not residing in you personally

Check it naaa all the times on nairaland whenever they talk about IPOB you must see their pictures, but no one shows us the faces of northern gunmen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Ibikunle Amosun Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West / Pro-Biafrans Stage A Peaceful Protest In America For The Release Of Kanu(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.