Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) (72161 Views)

'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks / Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Biodun556(m): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2022
PHOTO NEWS: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo (a retired General) decorates his son, Adeboye, with the rank of Brigadier General of the Nigerian Army.
https://www.facebook.com/194110890622942/posts/5225430974157550/?app=fbl

118 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Biodun556(m): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2022
His son got shot at the battle front while fighting boko haram

344 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by bjnice(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2022
Wow, this is good to behold. God bless the Obasanjo family.

280 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Flash360: 8:25am On Jan 20, 2022
wink
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by dawnomike(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Wow! He is now a brigadier general.. he has paid his dues shocked

226 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by SarkinYarki: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Proud father moment

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Penguin2: 8:34am On Jan 20, 2022
Ugliness runs in Obasanjo lineage sha grin

Look at the son also looking like ape.

If you come under my mention to ask what my father and I have achieved, when you sleep tonight you will not wake up.

Try me undecided

166 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by thorpido(m): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2022
Nice one.Baba born plenty sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:39am On Jan 20, 2022
Future head of state. Set of greedy people

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Racoon(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Whao! Congratulations sir.This officer got shot by BH terrorists but providence was on his side.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by johnmartus(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2022
Thank God your mind his judging you regard your parents achievements.
Penguin2:

If you come under my mention to ask what my father and I have achieved, when you sleep tonight you will not wake up.

Try me undecided

325 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2022
This is an old news

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Admiral49(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2022
Biodun556:
His son got shot at the battle front while fighting boko haram
After which they flew him to India for treatment and he never entered the battlefield again now he is a general... General behind the desk not on the battlefield...I lol

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by FoolaniHellman: 8:57am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided

Show US your Family Pics Ewu Gambia!

208 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by ClickOnit: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2022
good

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by pyyxxaro: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2022
Send him to Chibok
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by vincentjk(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2022
Of all the business in the world, obasanjo decided to invest in farming and you still think farming is a poor man thing abi?

Think again. For me na Agriculture be the way sha.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by tapen85903: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations if na me nko

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2022
cheesy
This one na the low HD version of Idi amin of Uganda cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2022
Admiral49:

After which they flew him to India for treatment and he never entered the battlefield again now he is a general... General behind the desk not on the battlefield...I lol

your head dey there

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:13am On Jan 20, 2022
Congrats
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by mkoabiola: 9:13am On Jan 20, 2022
By now he shouldn't b more than a LT colonel

His rank was influenced.

He was course 42

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by joceey(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided

Success does not know if you are ugly or handsome, likewise failure.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by ERockson: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2022
Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by sammysmiles(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2022
Wow
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Kay25(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided
I am asking u..let's see who will die

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Zico5(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided
You that's fine, tell me one thing that Ur lineage has achieved. Probably u are sleeping in one cave typing this.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by MVLOX(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2022
And the cycle continues
Re: Obasanjo Decorates His Son, Adeboye With Rank Of Brigadier General (Picture) by Henz81: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Try me undecided
Take a chill pill, son.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.