Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,866 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband (57957 Views)

ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses / Prince Kingsley Ogbuagu Kachi Kidnapped From Lagos Church By 3 Masked Men / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Bliztzer: 7:25am On Apr 04
STEWpid:
Chai..

Osenoboa!!!

May be he heard or have found for sure that one influential deek-head is GBolarizing the babe.

Whatever led to such act must be really tough!!

Chai..

Even at that, him no suppose do am.
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Nuzo1(m): 7:26am On Apr 04
richiemcgold:
Lucky dube was killed by his fellow south African people

AKA the rapper was killed by his same south African people

So I'm not surprised that a south African gospel singer is killed by her husband

So who killed Funso Williams?

Who killed Bola Ige?

Who killed Oyibo Chukwu?

Who killed Deborah?

Who killed singer Osinachi Chukwu?

…and more?

South Africans killed all these Nigerians?

Na Waoh!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by zinaunreal(m): 7:53am On Apr 04
South Africans and love crime 5 & 6
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Philipmoon2(m): 7:54am On Apr 04
Infidelity problem
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by virginchaser(m): 7:55am On Apr 04
Franzinni:
If you hear his side of the story you fit see the reason why .... You see the human beings we call women, you need extra caution with them because as they can be sweet and absolutely fantastic, they also can be pure evil.

But nothing fit make me vex for woman to say I wan kill am ... Knowing what I know now... I go just open new chapter of my life with new banis ( plural)

The seed is surely inside you unaware until it germinate into reality. Please work on yourself.
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by virginchaser(m): 8:02am On Apr 04
Basicend:

Being a gospel singer does not mean she knows God. .

Even if she is a child of God indeed, God did not protect Stephen in the Bible, and many other apostles from being stoned to death. It was a sacrifice that was needed.

Thanks for explaining to people who taught being a Christian prevent you from death. It only prevent you from being perish.
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by STEWpid(f): 8:03am On Apr 04
Bliztzer:

Even at that, him no suppose do am.

Yes, nothing should push someone into killing except someone is trying to kill you in an act and you defend yourself.

SA men are just about killings.

Dem no go go hustle.

Chai..
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Nuzo1(m): 8:25am On Apr 04
richiemcgold:
Lucky dube was killed by his fellow south African people

AKA the rapper was killed by his same south African people

So I'm not surprised that a south African gospel singer is killed by her husband

We are talking about music stars here pls. Has any Nigerian killed wizkid, burna Boy or davido?

Lucky and the rest you mentioned about their business casually.

AKA was out in a not too safe club with just a close friend even when there have been death warrants from the streets hanging on his neck.

Lucky Dube went to drop his kids alone.

Wiz and Davido are not that accessible.

Even street boy like portable has become inaccessible by the streets.
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by suckmedownthere(f): 9:02am On Apr 04
Stayingalive:
what is the important of this statement and what is the agenda? If you don’t know what you to say just keep mute
You can actually read and ignore my post without your conscience judging you
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by CAPTIVATOR: 9:15am On Apr 04
VaginaAcademic:
He should have walked away from the relationship no matter what happened now he's lost his freedom

The earlier people learn to walk away , the better. More often, it's their huge investments in that relationship that usually fuel this beastlike actions. More reason to treat most relationship like Kenny Rogers said in his song Gambler " Know when to walk away, Know when to run, don't count your money while you are sitting at that table ( sunk cost that lead to getting emotional over supposed losses) "

1 Like

Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Franzinni: 9:46am On Apr 04
mabea:
No justification for this no matter what side of the story he tells.
You see it from the eyes of a woman .... But let me tell you there is justification for that, I can't do it because I know better, but I understand why some can.
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Franzinni: 9:50am On Apr 04
NOETHNICITY:
When you are still young and vibrant and have money.

On the other hand if you’re in your 50s and close to retirement and passed the peak, you will do anything
baba at any age , you can still open a fresh page ... You see, once you know the ego and how unimportant but yet so powerful it can be if you let it, you will never fall for the weaknesses of the emotions.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Emmanuel909090: 10:30am On Apr 04
All I see is a heart broken man
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Charly68: 10:49am On Apr 04
Why are good women always in the hands of wicked and abusive husbands ?
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:00am On Apr 04
MANY SOUTH AFRICANS ARE DEMON POSSESSED,THAT IS WHY THEY DONT CONTROL THEIR RAGE angry
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by sole26: 11:33am On Apr 04
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by RealEzee(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04
How dis got to front page sef?
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by dododawa1: 1:24pm On Apr 04
Nothing

Warrent

Killing

In this

LIFE.
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by JordanMichael(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04
Nothing he will say that will justify this gruesome act embarassed
chigoziri2403:
Let's hear the side of the man's story
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Erums(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04
no mercy for a cheating woman
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Bliztzer: 5:12pm On Apr 04
STEWpid:

Yes, nothing should push someone into killing except someone is trying to kill you in an act and you defend yourself.

SA men are just about killings.

Dem no go go hustle.

Chai..

May be na their tradition
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04
Tóo wicked,?
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by HaneefahRN(f): 8:09pm On Apr 04
Franzinni:
If you hear his side of the story you fit see the reason why .... You see the human beings we call women, you need extra caution with them because as they can be sweet and absolutely fantastic, they also can be pure evil.

But nothing fit make me vex for woman to say I wan kill am ... Knowing what I know now... I go just open new chapter of my life with new banis ( plural)
Are you ok?
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Franzinni: 9:54pm On Apr 04
HaneefahRN:

Are you ok?
another female ... Gosh ! *Rolls eyes at the disturbance 👀* here we go again ....

Yes .... I am ok dear, thanks for asking .... Infact I have never been better luv. Hope you are ok tho, you seem a little constipated.
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by 1972xy: 3:51pm On Apr 05
1Sharon:

You're mad.

So why didn't he leave her instead of commiting murder? So a woman needs to die because she disobeyed her husband? Is he God?!
You must be very stupid. Try dat with me if you are a woman .I will slaughter you in the present of your mother.
Idiot.
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Harry0100: 3:52pm On Apr 05
Very bad
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by 1Sharon(f): 5:15pm On Apr 05
1972xy:
You must be very stupid. Try dat with me if you are a woman .I will slaughter you in the present of your mother.
Idiot.

I already know you're capable of murder. Pls answer my questions.
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by FuckYeyeMods: 6:36pm On Apr 05
Bobbynobobby:

Bro this your question is oddly specific. Please do not take action based on advice from internet strangers
Cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos / Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos) / Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.