Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband (57964 Views)

ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses / Prince Kingsley Ogbuagu Kachi Kidnapped From Lagos Church By 3 Masked Men / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Joylove1233: 10:56pm On Apr 03
What are people with such temperament doing with a gun in the first place?
They need to conduct test before approval of such firearms to ensure the person is mentally alright and all that.
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Hassanmaye(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by 1972xy: 11:06pm On Apr 03
Our women should learn a lesson from this story.
The woman must had been disobeying her husband in time past not to be attending that church at the detriment of her home. She would not cook. She would not care for the children. She would not perform her conjugal right with her husband.
War !

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by iamtoofan: 11:11pm On Apr 03
Jewessgratitud3:
Hm.. men and their inability to handle rejection. To remain married to you is not by force. After all you men abandon women with their children and they bear it and strive to survive on their own.

What is all this nonsense Kwanu? angry.

they called him her husband what other rejection are you talking about

Two things that can infuriate men badly is Paternity fraud or hopelessness
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Mrtaye: 11:17pm On Apr 03
JuanDeDios:

The Southies love their guns. They're almost like the Americans.

RIP to Funmi.
Funmi bawo
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by ComeToJesus: 11:18pm On Apr 03
ednut1:
God didn’t protest her Rip 🥲
Though crimes of passion are not evaluated on face value, most Southern African men and some East African men are mostly lily-livered, emotionally weak and feebleminded.

A therapy and rehabilitation centre is required to hone them into manhood and spike their emotional quotient and psychological resilience.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Trustmea: 11:18pm On Apr 03
Mercury12:
They always kill their own. It's like a curse on them
So the one that happens in nigeria na ghana dey kill them right?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by CoronaVirusPro: 11:20pm On Apr 03
Trustmea:

So the one that happens in nigeria na ghana dey kill them right?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Trustmea: 11:20pm On Apr 03
Villagepeople1:
If he had sent someone now to kill the wife he would be crying and mourning as if he had no idea of what killed her. 😢
As in exactly what he could have done. Send someone to do the dirty job, no mercy for a cheating partner.
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by LovePeaceJoy: 11:27pm On Apr 03
You are a full blown Idiot!!
Franzinni:
If you hear his side of the story you fit see the reason why .... You see the human beings we call women, you need extra caution with them because as they can be sweet and absolutely fantastic, they also can be pure evil.

But nothing fit make me vex for woman to say I wan kill am ... Knowing what I know now... I go just open new chapter of my life with new banis ( plural)

1 Like

Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Jewessgratitud3: 11:33pm On Apr 03
iamtoofan:

they called him her husband what other rejection are you talking about @

Two things that can infuriate men badly is Paternity fraud or hopelessness

Where was it stated that it was a case of paternity fraud? Or you're just speculating.
No matter what, you men have no right to take any ones life whether they are married to you or not. It's barbaric. Learn to endure and move on.

I hope hes sentenced to death by hanging.
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:38pm On Apr 03
poshestmina:
What could have gone wrong?

Rest in peace to the Lady.
I always say is, South Africa people are the most useless people in Africa. Since xenophobic saga, I hate them. They're worse than Animals, imagine think they have moral justification accusing Isreal of genocide.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by 1Sharon(f): 11:38pm On Apr 03
1972xy:
Our women should learn a lesson from this story.
The woman must had been disobeying her husband in time past not to be attending that church at the detriment of her home. She would not cook. She would not care for the children. She would not perform her conjugal right with her husband.
War !

You're mad.

So why didn't he leave her instead of commiting murder? So a woman needs to die because she disobeyed her husband? Is he God?!
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by mhizsimi(f): 11:40pm On Apr 03
It is how relationships goes bad from the I love you stage to killing each other stage cry
Very crazy

1 Like

Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Sirianese: 11:46pm On Apr 03
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by guysbewise: 11:53pm On Apr 03
This is not an excuse for what the man has done but just a guess , maybe she has been insulting the man at home and have been starving him of Kpekus but good at going to church to be forming holier than thou. This can destroy a mans mind
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Hisimperialmaje(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03
This woman's face ehh.
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Faposky95: 12:08am On Apr 04
....least, it didn't come with the kids
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by ignis: 12:12am On Apr 04
Things are happening.
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:15am On Apr 04
That south Africa is a weird country with weird people
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Oluwazeezu(m): 12:16am On Apr 04
na wa o
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Ken4Christ: 12:34am On Apr 04
Most women are so stupid in relationships. The moment you notice your man or husband is a violent man, you either submit to him in totality or leave the relationship. There are always early signs in domestic violence.

Meanwhile, don't just be a church goer. If are deeply committed and prayerful, you will see the danger coming and avoid it.
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by jaxxy(m): 12:38am On Apr 04
psychos
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by pekisdgee(m): 12:45am On Apr 04
I smell adultery... as Edo man way I be I won't kill but rather send my wife away

1 Like

Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by Omoawoke: 12:52am On Apr 04
Franzinni:
If you hear his side of the story you fit see the reason why .... You see the human beings we call women, you need extra caution with them because as they can be sweet and absolutely fantastic, they also can be pure evil.

But nothing fit make me vex for woman to say I wan kill am ... Knowing what I know now... I go just open new chapter of my life with new banis ( plural)

A man took his wife to US, sponsored her and all. When she got to US, she reported him for small quarrel and set him up for divorce. The man lost everything he has worked for and was even laid off from work.
He became homeless and even discovered later that the kids aren’t his. The house he owned, the wife took over and brought her new man in, the real father of their kids. The woman went ahead to file restraining order against the man.
Hahah, some people are worse than devils. Well, the man shot her dead
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by hyperflex(m): 12:53am On Apr 04
South African me and femicide! What a match made in hell

1 Like

Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by tiswell(m): 12:54am On Apr 04
EmperorCaesar:
Where is my Lionessaza6....una side dey scare me o

They should build more psychiatric homes in your country so as to cater for the citizens mental health cause its like most SA residents are sick from birth
citizens
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by FuckYeyeMods: 1:01am On Apr 04
Franzinni:

How would you do with 3 kids age 7, 5, and 3 ?
No doubt your wife is very hardworking interms of domestic work. Your children are so much enjoying you as dad and also their mum.
You spoke of banis but as regards to the case above, what will you do? How will you do with the kids..
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by CrossRhodes: 1:15am On Apr 04
suckmedownthere:
Incomplete story, he should also have shot himself, am suspecting adultery
Complete the story
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by StraightGaay: 1:24am On Apr 04
chigoziri2403:
Let's hear the side of the man's story
According to him, he did a secret DNA test,and the result came our as usual hence...
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by 12345baba(m): 1:27am On Apr 04
Nyash
Re: South Africa Gospel Singer, Funanani Mbedzi Shot Dead In Church By Her Husband by justking(m): 1:28am On Apr 04
So sad, Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) / Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) / Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.