Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

One Year In Office: FEDPOFFA Rector Appreciates Former Minister, Mallam Adamu Ad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Year In Office: FEDPOFFA Rector Appreciates Former Minister, Mallam Adamu Ad (91 Views)

Rector Of Ede Poly Installs King-size Bed In Office, Suspended.. / Simon P. Mallam, 5 Others Die In Kaduna Gas Explosion / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Year In Office: FEDPOFFA Rector Appreciates Former Minister, Mallam Adamu Ad by Usmanissa247(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03
One Year In Office: FEDPOFFA Rector Appreciates Former Minister, Mallam Adamu Adamu

The Rector of the Federal Polytechnic Offa, Engr. Dr. Kadiri Kamoru Oluwatoyin FNSE has written an appreciation letter to the former Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu for displaying equity and fairness in the process of his appointment as the 5th substantive Rector of the Polytechnic.

The full address signed by the Rector reads

"I am writing to extend my deepest appreciation for your resolute support and unwavering commitment to my appointment as the 5th substantive Rector of the Federal Polytechnic Offa. Exactly a year ago, Monday, 3 April 2023, history was made when you handed over to me, a letter appointing me as the 5th substantive Rector of the Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State.

"Your steadfastness in standing by me during the turbulent appointment process is truly commendable and worthy of praise. As you may know, your support was instrumental in ensuring that the best and most competent candidate was appointed to this crucial position. I am confident to excel in this new role, In Sha Allah.

"Your steadfast commitment to my candidacy, despite the resistance encountered from some quarters, truly exemplifies your dedication to meritocracy, fairness, and excellence in leadership. Your advocacy for my appointment, up to the Presidency, based on qualifications, competence, and vision for the institution has impacted profoundly on the Federal Polytechnic Offa and its stakeholders.

"It is crystal clear that the Federal Polytechnic Offa has worn a new administrative garb since I assumed office. This is due to the dedication and commitment of the present innovative leadership of the Polytechnic whose extensive experience and expertise have been instrumental to a series of transformational feats in the Polytechnic.

"The present leadership of the Polytechnic has brought about positive changes, innovative initiatives, and enhanced academic and administrative standards at the institution. Our strategic direction, collaborative approach, and focus on student-centred development have driven progress and fostered a conducive learning environment for our students and staff members.

"Once again, I would like to express my sincere and immense gratitude for your unwavering support, which undoubtedly significantly impacted the outcome of the appointment process. People like you uphold the principles of fairness, equity, and meritocracy, and your actions have not gone unnoticed. Once again, thank you for your unwavering support and commitment to excellence. Your efforts have undoubtedly set the stage for a bright future for the Federal Polytechnic Offa, and I applaud you for your outstanding leadership."
Re: One Year In Office: FEDPOFFA Rector Appreciates Former Minister, Mallam Adamu Ad by kwaraguy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 03
This rector is a typical example of a ready leader. He has transformed that institution in all ramifications. Kudos to Egr. K.K, thanks to Mallam Adamu for ensuring competency was placed above any other thing.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Type Very Fast / Best MBA College In Jaipur: Institute Of Rural Management Leading The Way / Want To Build A Habit But Lack Discipline? Try This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.