Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence (11010 Views)

Haiti: 300000 flee capital As Armed Gangs Storm Prison, Free Hundreds Of Inmates / Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President / Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by IbeOkehie: 5:59pm On Apr 04
Reflect7:

Why did so many Europeans migrate all over the world destroying civilisations and stealing the land and resources of others?

Because those others were technologically backward and therefore WEAK. Prime example is Black Africa. We didn't even have the WHEEL, a basic tool for leveraging energy. Black Africans were also so wicked and greedy they CAPTURED and sold off their own kind into the UNKNOWN, a fate worse than death, into the hands of strange alien invaders. The curses of the victims of Euro & Arab slavery is the spiritual anchor holding Black Africa down today.

Even when the others were somewhat advanced, they were reticent about taking RISK. China best exemplifies that given that they invented gunpowder or the gun and then BANNED its use within their kingdom.

Today the White European recognizes the wrong they did and have decided to leave others alone to pursue their fate even as Black Africans CONTINUALLY strive to REMAIN colonial creatures.

Until Black Africans help themselves, they will remain as they are at the bottom of the world in every ranking. It can't be otherwise.

Good Luck to Black Africa.

1 Like

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Raalsalghul: 6:39pm On Apr 04
I have always opined that something happened to the Negro during evolution that made ours slow compared to other races.

I've always hold on to this theory till I depart this world.

The fact that some of us are still making cases for our under-development rather than doing some deep introspective thinking solidifies this thought.

Watched a documentary video earlier on the Arab slave trade (which I didn't know existed by the way) and you know where they obtained the majority of their slaves?

You guessed it! The negro continent and transported via the red sea. And on account of our skin the Arabs subjected us to the dirtiest, hardest work (like the salt mines where we died like chickens) possible compared to a white or slavic slave. Imagine a good looking white woman slave being sold for 10000 dinars and the negro equivalent sold for 150 dinars. Not justifying "slavery" but goes to show how we have always been at the bottom of the pyramid.

1500 years later, no progress, no development, tribalism, sentiments, lack of logical thinking, greed and selfishness,still the bottom of the human race and still no motivation to improve.

There is nothing normal about this. We need to start asking ourselves some hard questions and telling ourselves some bitter truth.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by flyinnizam(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04
franchasofficia:
Black man; everywhere he dominates is always riddled with chaos, violence, bloodshed, discrimination, cheating, corruption, wickedness, barbarism, backwardness and stupidity cry

Funny enough, Haiti is made up of mostly runaway black slaves from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria, they make up the majority of Haitian population lipsrsealed
true about the yoruba part but not about the black man chaos part. what about iraq, Afghanistan, syria, yemen and north korea?
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by donbenie(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04
Smoothwave:

They are not stupid. Blame your stupid United States for interfering in Haiti polities..

United States always cause trouble wherever they enter..

If US try this rubbish in Nigeria. The youths will be the gang
Haiti is a sh1thole,like every other d1mwitted blacks ruled country..
Just another sh1thole, along with a lot of sh1tholes..
Continue looking for excuses.
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Kelklein(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04
Semaj77:

Please mention any war that has killed more women or children than men
Actually wanted to type 'victims' not 'casualty'
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Pennilessword1: 9:53pm On Apr 04
Reflect7:

Your stinking cun.t prostitute of a mother is whom you are addressing.

A woman shared by street dogs to birth a diseased, putrefying mongrel like you filthy, repulsive maggot from goodness-knows-what-hole-in-the-ground.

Look at this rotten son of a cheap LovePeddler. You low life who has nothing but a rot of a pauper. You should be ashamed of them I'm sure. Slave monkey who can do nothing but be stupid. My grace is what is keeping you alive..my minion. ...But you shall perish soon boy
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Federalofficia(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04
They can continue their war and kill theirself so far it a gang and not Muslim terrorists, the righteousness Nomerica are not interested in their affair, we will listen to them and send in our Soldiers and suphisticated weapons once any of the gang declared they are Muslim, but for now Let them continue killing theirself we are busy With isreal enemies
God1000:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-68722178

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLr05WK7cG8
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Konquest: 11:48pm On Apr 04
God1000:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-68722178

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLr05WK7cG8
Even the wealthy areas of the capital have now come under sustained gun attacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Konquest: 11:59pm On Apr 04
franchasofficia:
Black man; everywhere he dominates is always riddled with chaos, violence, bloodshed, discrimination, cheating, corruption, wickedness, barbarism, backwardness and stupidity cry

Funny enough, Haiti is made up of mostly runaway black slaves from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria, they make up the majority of Haitian population lipsrsealed
Your last paragraph is NOT absolutely correct.
Some Yorubas were brought to Haiti and the nearby Spanish colony now called Dominican Republic. Other ethnicities that were brought to Haiti are the Hausa, Mandingo, Akan, and more.

Based on slave ship records, MOST of the Africans who were brought into Haiti before 1800 were from the current Benin and Togo region and the Congo region. The Congo people were brought into Haiti last in large numbers towards the start of the Haitian revolution which led to the French colonists being kicked and some fled to Louisiana.

It's in majorly Cuba, Venezuela, Trinidad, and Brazil that you have a strong presence of Yorubas who were majorly brought from Nigeria and Benin Republic in the late 1700s but majorly in the 1800s after the Haitian Revolution blocked the plantation slavery and sugar cultivation.
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Kaycee54321(m): 1:13pm On Apr 06
Raalsalghul:
I have always opined that something happened to the Negro during evolution that made ours slow compared to other races.

The fact that some of us are still making cases for our under-development rather than doing some deep introspective thinking solidifies this thought.

Watched a documentary video earlier on the Arab slave trade (which I didn't know existed by the way) and you know where they obtained the majority of their slaves?

You guessed it! The negro continent and transported via the red sea. And on account of our skin the Arabs subjected us to the dirtiest, hardest work (like the salt mines where we died like chickens) possible compared to a white or slavic slave. Imagine a good looking white woman slave being sold for 10000 dinars and the negro equivalent sold for 150 dinars. Not justifying "slavery" but goes to show how we have always been at the bottom of the pyramid.

1500 years later, no progress, no development, tribalism, sentiments, lack of logical thinking, greed and selfishness,still the bottom of the human race and still no motivation to improve.

There is nothing normal about this. We need to start asking ourselves some hard questions and telling ourselves some bitter truth.
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Anonimoux: 2:49pm On Apr 08
Raalsalghul:

Seriously I don't know what happened to the "black race" now by virtue of being born black, see the huge disadvantages we have compared to the rest of the world and even worst still being born a Nigerian.
I have made up my mind to eliminate the black gene from my offsprings for economic advantages, no offsprings of mine deserve such inhumane treatment by virtue of their birth.
As long as this world remains, equality is only theoretical.

1 Like

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Raalsalghul: 3:00pm On Apr 08
Anonimoux:

Seriously I don't know what happened to the "black race" now by virtue of being born black, see the huge disadvantages we have compared to the rest of the world and even worst still being born a Nigerian.
I have made up my mind to eliminate the black gene from my offsprings for economic advantages, no offsprings of mine deserve such inhumane treatment by virtue of their birth.

I agree with you.

This is part of the reason I'm in no rush to have children because thinking deeply about it there is no leverage to give that child especially in a world like this where your environment, race, country, education and socio economic class determines how far you'll go in life.

Wisdom entails knowing how the world works and playing the game to your advantage and I don't see any possible way my offspring would win in this unfair world with a black skin, Nigerian passport and from a family that is not stupendous rich.

Na three handicap be that. grin

1 Like

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Tellmeastory: 4:26pm On Apr 08
IbeOkehie:

Because those others were technologically backward and therefore WEAK. Prime example is Black Africa. We didn't even have the WHEEL, a basic tool for leveraging energy. Black Africans were also so wicked and greedy they CAPTURED and sold off their own kind into the UNKNOWN, a fate worse than death, into the hands of strange alien invaders. The curses of the victims of Euro & Arab slavery is the spiritual anchor holding Black Africa down today.

Even when the others were somewhat advanced, they were reticent about taking RISK. China best exemplifies that given that they invented gunpowder or the gun and then BANNED its use within their kingdom.

Today the White European recognizes the wrong they did and have decided to leave others alone to pursue their fate even as Black Africans CONTINUALLY strive to REMAIN colonial creatures.

Until Black Africans help themselves, they will remain as they are at the bottom of the world in every ranking. It can't be otherwise.

Good Luck to Black Africa.

Your ignorance stinks to high heavens.

I’ve seen black Africans on wheeled chariots in Nubian and Egyptian images dated several Thousands of years old, and yet here you are talking ignorant rubbish about ‘the wheel’ because you heard some stupid white racist chatting rubbish.

Regarding your garbage about Africans and Chinese being “weak” by not mass producing deadly firearms, NO, they weren’t ‘weak’. They were CIVILISED.

Too CIVILISED and SPIRITUAL to even think of mass producing weapons of mass destruction.

There was a Gentleman’s Agreement among the people of the ancient world to stick to iron weapons in order to limit human casualties in conflicts.

It was the satanic, greedy European leaders who reneged on that convention and began mass producing firearms and bombs so they could go around the world looting, raping, and destroying civilisations to enrich themselves.

Then they brainwashed you with the idea that such wickedness and evil is ‘normal’ and ‘natural’, and that the victims of their evil only have themselves to blame for not being equally evil, ruthless and greedy.

Today we stand at the precipice of nuclear annihilation, courtesy of their barbaric greed and wickedness, and only the Creator can stop them from destroying the entire world!

The OWNER and CREATOR of this world will soon remind the white man that this is not a world that was created to be abused and raped the way they did to it, and that “He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity”.

Watch and see.

As for calling blacks “evil and greedy” due to the slave trade, that’s your conditioned self hatred and inferiority complex talking. War captives were sold off rather than being slaughtered as was the norm in Europe.

12 million Africans exported over a 300 year period is nowhere near as savage and barbaric as Europeans slaughtering over 100 million of their own people in the last century’s European tribal wars they deceptively termed “world wars”.
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Regex: 4:38pm On Apr 08
Raalsalghul:

I agree with you.

This is part of the reason I'm in no rush to have children because thinking deeply about it there is no leverage to give that child especially in a world like this where your environment, race, country, education and socio economic class determines how far you'll go in life.

Wisdom entails knowing how the world works and playing the game to your advantage and I don't see any possible way my offspring would win in this unfair world with a black skin, Nigerian passport and from a family that is not stupendous rich.

Three own goals oh... Son of man can not can...😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Tellmeastory: 5:02pm On Apr 08
Pennilessword1:

Look at this rotten son of a cheap LovePeddler. You low life who has nothing but a rot of a pauper. You should be ashamed of them I'm sure. Slave monkey who can do nothing but be stupid. My grace is what is keeping you alive..my minion. ...But you shall perish soon boy

Ugly baboon with stinking puna.
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Tellmeastory: 5:08pm On Apr 08
Anonimoux:

God’s Chosen People are the Blacks.

Putin released images from Russian vaults showing the Hebrews, Jesus, Mary, were BLACK PEOPLE.

He has instructed his country that henceforth they will worship the BLACK JESUS, not the FAKE white one manufactured by Rome.

Imagine reaching the Gates of Heaven and Hell and discovering that your Maker is PITCH BLACK IN COLOUR and really pissed off by your hating his colour.

My guess is you’ll be sent to the hottest reaches of the furnace!
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Tellmeastory: 5:14pm On Apr 08
donbenie:

Haiti is a sh1thole,like every other d1mwitted blacks ruled country..
Just another sh1thole, along with a lot of sh1tholes..
Continue looking for excuses.

SHUT UP, YOU SCHOOL DROPOUT.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ‘BLACK COUNTRIES’ APART FROM WHAT THE WESTERN MEDIA HAS BRAINWASHED YOU WITH?

STINKING, ROTTEN, PUTRID MAGGOT YOU.
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Pennilessword1: 9:07pm On Apr 08
Tellmeastory:

Ugly baboon with stinking puna.

Where did this vermin come from?? If w pain you go and jump into the lagoon and die
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Anonimoux: 11:09am On Apr 09
Tellmeastory:

God’s Chosen People are the Blacks.

Putin released images from Russian vaults showing the Hebrews, Jesus, Mary, were BLACK PEOPLE.

He has instructed his country that henceforth they will worship the BLACK JESUS, not the FAKE white one manufactured by Rome.

Imagine reaching the Gates of Heaven and Hell and discovering that your Maker is PITCH BLACK IN COLOUR and really pissed off by your hating his colour.

My guess is you’ll be sent to the hottest reaches of the furnace!
This has nothing to do with skin color bro/sis.
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Anonimoux: 1:05pm On Apr 09
Raalsalghul:

I agree with you.

Thank you bro. You know these things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazil Census Shows African-brazilians In The Majority For The First Time / Ethiopia Says Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Has Links To Rebellious Tigrayan Forces / President Robert Mugabe Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.