Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Is It Right To Say That God Gave Man Dominion Over Woman? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Say That God Gave Man Dominion Over Woman? (724 Views)

If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Say That God Gave Man Dominion Over Woman? by gohf: 1:36pm On Apr 05
MaxInDHouse:

I love this post because it revealed the secret behind oppression of females who got married to unbelievers.

After initiating her husband to become a rebel against God's decree God told Eve:

β€œI will greatly increase the pain of your pregnancy; in pain you will give birth to children, and your longing will be for your husband, and he will dominate you.” Genesis 3:16

Of course it's ungodly men who have become oppressors over their own wives true servants of God love, respect, cherish and support their own wives in doing God's will! smiley
yes o, even wolves wearing sheep clothing can't truly behave as God's children

Even though Sarah called Abraham lord, master, he never oppressed for even childlessness, or is it Isaac or Jacob. 😁
Re: Is It Right To Say That God Gave Man Dominion Over Woman? by gohf: 1:43pm On Apr 05
Veecruz:

Wrong.

Genesis, did not show that they were created to weaker. Rather it shows that they were creaated almost the same with even "strong" man supplying a part of his strong self.

So, she might have been stronger even for she had 2 or 3 strong and powerfull contributions to her making whereas man had only 1 or 2.

Modified!

You have just helped me complete this issue for i.have been perceiving something here but i could not unlock it till now.

THIS EXPLAINS WHY GOD IS VERY VERY ANGRY.WITH WOMAN AND HE HAS NEVER FORGIVEN HER FOR HER BETRAYAL IN GENESIS

FOR HE MADE HER BETTER THAN A MAN

That is why men are always looking to be better than women.

That is why men are always trying to bring a woman down lower than himself.

Thats why women look at we men in.a certain way and just smile and shrug it out.
God is sooo angry, very angry, yet he did not make Joseph give birth to Jesus

Continue, we shall sha drink tea in heaven, hope you will be there πŸ˜‡
Re: Is It Right To Say That God Gave Man Dominion Over Woman? by Veecruz: 1:51pm On Apr 05
gohf:

God is sooo angry, very angry, yet he did not make Joseph give birth to Jesus

Continue, we shall sha drink tea in heaven, hope you will be there πŸ˜‡

Did you people not say "What God gives, He does not take back?"

And no, you are not going to heaven, Meet me in New heaven and earth 2.0. grin
Re: Is It Right To Say That God Gave Man Dominion Over Woman? by gohf: 1:56pm On Apr 05
Veecruz:

Did you people not say "What God gives, He does not take back?"

And no, you are not going to heaven, Meet me in New heaven and earth 2.0. grin

well thank God you are not Him πŸ˜›

Look at me, I am going to heaven already πŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏ

πŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏ πŸ˜›
Re: Is It Right To Say That God Gave Man Dominion Over Woman? by Veecruz: 2:25pm On Apr 05
gohf:
well thank God you are not Him πŸ˜›
Look at me, I am going to heaven already πŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏ
πŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏπŸƒπŸΏ πŸ˜›

Then you are going to the place where people who do not listen to God, go to.
Re: Is It Right To Say That God Gave Man Dominion Over Woman? by Veecruz: 2:43pm On Apr 05
That's why men seek to acquire women like cars. (Polygamy)

And why women don't care about acquiring men!
Re: Is It Right To Say That God Gave Man Dominion Over Woman? by Veecruz: 2:45pm On Apr 05
That is why Paul said to women "Submit .." and weak man start shouting and chanting " Submit, submit, sub meet," grin
Re: Is It Right To Say That God Gave Man Dominion Over Woman? by Image123(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05
Veecruz:

Wrong.

Genesis, did not show that they were created to weaker. Rather it shows that they were creaated almost the same with even "strong" man supplying a part of his strong self.

So, she might have been stronger even for she had 2 or 3 strong and powerfull contributions to her making whereas man had only 1 or 2.

Modified!

You have just helped me complete this issue for i.have been perceiving something here but i could not unlock it till now.

THIS EXPLAINS WHY GOD IS VERY VERY ANGRY.WITH WOMAN AND HE HAS NEVER FORGIVEN HER FOR HER BETRAYAL IN GENESIS

FOR HE MADE HER BETTER THAN A MAN

That is why men are always looking to be better than women.

That is why men are always trying to bring a woman down lower than himself.

Thats why women look at we men in.a certain way and just smile and shrug it out.

i did not type in assumption or "might have beens". It defies logic that a helpmeet should be made better than what or who it helps.
Apart from what we biologically know, here are two scriptures clearly stating that the woman was and is weaker than the man.

1Pe_3:7Β  Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

1Ti_2:14Β  And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

According to KNOWLEDGE, the woman is the weaker vessel. This is not an emotional or cultural thing. It has nothing to do with love or hatred for women, or being politically correct. Adam was clearly NOT deceived. The serpent was wise and instinctive enough to know which was easier prey, and an easier loophole in the chain. Nonetheless, no problem, whatever you choose to believe. i can't shout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

April In Prophecy / Build Your Faith Strong By Feeding On God's Word / On a Serious Note - Tell Me What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.