Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) (18828 Views)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Abuja (Pictures) / Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:55am On Apr 04
KennethOkonkwo:

He is trailing this stupid foolish fake man below behin
d

And intelligent people disgust his attention seeking pattern post 2023 electoral loss.
The fool even thinks Muslims and Northerners future&consciences could be bought with donations of rice with stolen funds from Anambra and attending tefseer&Iftaar.

Attention seeking Pastor alfa Peter mumudeen OBI
Before election, he attended churches.
People complained that he didn't go to any mosque.

After election, he attended mosques..
People complained that he is seeking attention.

And these are the people we are seeking to solve their problems so easily -- just like that.??
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 7:00am On Apr 04
BondRiv:

No one is holding your clueless neophyte and his government of propaganda. He should obey the laws of Rivers State or be impeached. Simple.
How Wike became the only decider of the laws of Rivers State amongst all the former Governors of Rivers State is surprising.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by OkoEmm: 7:05am On Apr 04
With all due respect, the poster of this article is a paid employee of Wikes Media Team. You can check his profile.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by NNNN2024: 7:09am On Apr 04
ebufa:

who are these pot bellied Rivers politicians following Wike around Abuja sef..........they wear the same shoes and crowd around poor wike! It is like Fubara has run all these ikwerre politicians outta of port Harcourt!

Lol, I'm not an Ikwerre boy but na Ikwerre get from Elele down to PH.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by shaqhead: 7:12am On Apr 04
RuddyFusion:
Face your work and leave sIM alone
What has SIM done thus far abeg? Wike will keep him busy distracted.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 7:14am On Apr 04
eliwa47:
Well, with all that have been said about wike, I believe he will surely deliver in Abuja kiss
e don dey deliver already.... Wetin wike Don do in jst a year pass wetin some governors do for 8yrs

3 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 7:14am On Apr 04
Wike, a goal keeper can't secure two goal post together at a time, why not leave Sim alone and concentrate on your work
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Honestey: 7:17am On Apr 04
Except minister for power most Tinubu's appointees are doing well

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by blackmantis: 7:17am On Apr 04
kokoA:
Wike is performing a miracle in Abuja.

Contractors are working feverishly, as if they are on steroids.....some even work late into the night. It doesn't matter if it's weekend oh! public holiday oh!! ....they are on site working in all parts of the FCT.

In just a few months Wike has already surpassed all what the former fct minister under PMB did in 8 years.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 7:18am On Apr 04
kokoA:
What do you mean by taking over Abuja?
you folks made mocked of Gej for not empowering his people,
Wike has tinibu kinda lifestyle, Wike moves with Rivers people. Also not all with Wike are ikwerre some ar ogonis and other tribes of rivers

3 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by commoditiesnig: 7:21am On Apr 04
blackmantis:

Contractors are working feverishly, as if they are on steroids.....some even work late into the night. It doesn't matter if it's weekend oh! public holiday oh!! ....they are on site working in all parts of the FCT.

In just a few months Wike has already surpassed all what the former fct minister under PMB did in 8 years.
Wike is doing a tremendous job. Kudos to him!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Paramount01(m): 7:21am On Apr 04
Are you in rivers? But he gave you guys 100k for Christmas now

Thisis2raw:
Sim enter office same time with Wike how come wike is delivering and Sim is not, shei he said he is the one with the red pen?
Let him work na. I regret voting for that dunce
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 7:22am On Apr 04
christejames:
The only politician that crave attention more than his reputation shocked shocked shocked

My son already hates his attitude lipsrsealed
And you think he cares about your son's opinion?

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Paramount01(m): 7:25am On Apr 04
Judolisco:
e don dey deliver already.... Wetin wike Don do in jst a year pass wetin some governors do for 8yrs

What has he done?
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 7:25am On Apr 04
Wike is doing a good job in FCT for President Bola Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by KennethOkonkwo: 7:25am On Apr 04
BluntCrazeMan:

And these are the people we are seeking to solve their problems so easily -- just like that.??
So he believed he lost the election because he didn't visit mosques?
So he believed he LOST!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by KennethOkonkwo: 7:26am On Apr 04
adebayo201:

Your graphic designer should be arrested for doing a quack job.
No Peter pethief OBi should be arrested for being a Fake liar!

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 7:26am On Apr 04
Paramount01:

Are you in rivers? But he gave you guys 100k for Christmas now

AM just mot from Rivers, am from pH.
I can tell you of a fact Sim doesn't have up to 10 projects under his belt since he assumed office.
The guy na jst mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by kokoA(m): 7:30am On Apr 04
blackmantis:

Even on Easter day that I took a drive around town they were working as if they must deliver the project the next day. That former minister was a complete failure, I can't even remember his name and I don't really care though, what baffles me is how Buhari allowed him to stay for 8 gadamm years! shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by KennethOkonkwo: 7:31am On Apr 04
adecz:

The Buhari era Fulani FCT Minister was the
worst Minister in Nigeria..

The man spent 8 years doing Nothing,
apart from waking up once in a while to
demolish structures.

Buhari thinking is that so long as you
are a Fulani appointee, your ethnicity
alone is the guarantor of your position.

He caused 8 years of arrested development
in the FCT❗️❗️❗️😐😐😐😐

The corrupt, drunken, talkative Wike is
already making impact, to the chagrin
of the Muslim North who think Minister
of the FCT is their birthright. 😁😂😀
Wike corruption is trailing this thief below own behind

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 7:32am On Apr 04
KennethOkonkwo:

He is trailing this stupid foolish fake man below behin
d

And intelligent people disgust his attention seeking pattern post 2023 electoral loss.
The fool even thinks Muslims and Northerners future&consciences could be bought with donations of rice with stolen funds from Anambra and attending tefseer&Iftaar.

Attention seeking Pastor alfa Peter mumudeen OBI
The man is has achieved what your lazy father cannot achieve in 100 life times, just STFU you illiterate bigot.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 7:33am On Apr 04
Senator Aduda is Wike's lapdog.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by KennethOkonkwo: 7:35am On Apr 04
Thisis2raw:
AM just mot from Rivers, am from pH.
I can tell you of a fact Sim doesn't have up to 10 projects under his belt since he assumed office.
The guy na jst mistake.
South South people 😆

Just fake one fight with godfather and accuse him of asking you to share state money with him then don't do anything...they will give you second term out of sentiment. That is how they think.

Same with benue state,JUST START shouting FULANIS want to take our land. Don't pay salary nor do any project,they will give you second term 😆

Politicians are crooks.....SIMS know the best way to get a cheap sentimental love is to start fighting a God father and let people know he is!..infection my mind is telling that its a fake fight for wike to get sentimental love for his godson after fall out of 2023 election he manipulated for TINUBU!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by kokoA(m): 7:35am On Apr 04
Honestey:
Except minister for power most Tinubu's appointees are doing well
Aswear! If that power minister excape sack this year then his babalawo must be an award winning one. The guy is completely clueless.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by KennethOkonkwo: 7:35am On Apr 04
TUANKU:

The man is has achieved what your lazy father cannot achieve in 100 life times, just STFU you illiterate bigot.
My father is not like your useless father.
Just understand that.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 7:54am On Apr 04
KennethOkonkwo:

My father is not like your useless father.
Just understand that.
Your Ekuke father is a dead-beat cheesy...if not he won't be breeding miscreants that he can't give proper home training.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Asonaijaaso: 7:55am On Apr 04
Wike,

Plant more trees in Abuja.
Plant trees that can survive dry season to beautify the place
Too much deforestation, which could worsen over the years.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by 10thTenthMan: 7:59am On Apr 04
kokoA:
Even on Easter day that I took a drive around town they were working as if they must deliver the project the next day. That former minister was a complete failure, I can't even remember his name and I don't really care though, what baffles me is how Buhari allowed him to stay for 8 gadamm years! shocked shocked

So, If street gist is anything to go by, It is said that the guy WAS NOT THE ONE BUHARI WAS INTERESTED IN APPOINTING. BUHARI was interested in the guys Dad/Father. His father used to be a civil servant and had served and retired. It is said that the Man told BUHARI that he was already too old to return to the civil service and that returning will be hard as he does not think he has the strength. But for the appointment not to pass his household, he then recommended his Son. And that is how this guy then became a minister of FCT under Buhari according to Abuja Street Gist. And Buhari couldn’t remove him because He is Fulani, He is the son to Buhari’s Friend, Buhari’s Cabinet was also filled with corrupt people who used him to get all they could. During this time, you may recall that a lot of monies from corruption were laundered and layered into the system through real estate investment and boom in the FCT. In fact there is an 800 Million USD Garnishee order against the FCT, uncovered where monies were allegedly stylishly stolen through what seemed like a legal means, from the FCT Account.

Anyway there are signs that he was not ready. He was not prepared. He did not expect it and he did not deliver and he was very ignorant about the physical, economic and social development of a city. It was a wasted 8 years! Lands were sold without due process. Land scams increased. Green areas designated for such were cut down and sold. It was a total mess. Roads became bad. Projects were abandoned. Even road lane marking that Abuja is known for on their roads are all worn off. Destitute and criminals became very brazen. People converted sidewalks in central area and Gwarinpa. How can people brazenly fence their compound and extend the fence to cover the side walk because they claim they don’t want people strolling in front of their property for security reasons. It was chaos during the last 8 years in Abuja.

I hope Wike (love him or hate him) restores sanity and continues with proper planning and fully controlled development of Abuja. I wish him Godspeed and success. There are principles in urban planning that are followed to plan, develop and grow a city. I hope he really surrounds himself with sane Advisers and Assistants to help him make proper decisions on the Development of the FCT.

Wike needs a strong monitoring and enforcement team also. A strong and incorruptible one. Behind that team should be a team that audits their activities and verifies their reports. He also needs to ensure there are laws deterring Abuja residents from ignoring and breaking the FCT urban development codes.

For those of us who come to visit from Lagos, we are seeing the difference. And it is huge!

4 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 8:01am On Apr 04
BluntCrazeMan:

I will save this wike picture for future referencing. any time you see wike out on inspection you tend to see seriousness on his face but any you see senators or honorable inspect project they'll be shining teeth like they came to share money as usual of to come snap some pictures to save face for next election.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by demoBaba: 8:05am On Apr 04
kokoA:
Wike is performing a miracle in Abuja.

All those projects has started from previous government. Not wike approval
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 8:06am On Apr 04
ebufa:

who are these pot bellied Rivers politicians following Wike around Abuja sef..........they wear the same shoes and crowd around poor wike! It is like Fubara has run all these ikwerre politicians outta of port Harcourt!

Rivers men loves boys around them. You ll be hearing "Meka o" once in a while.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by muykem: 8:09am On Apr 04
Wike should continue his good work, destroy every illegal structures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Did Using A Phone In A Military Checkpoint Become An Offence. / Ateke Tom Didn’t Endorse Resurrection Of Biafra –monarch - Radio Niger Delta. / Wike Lied, I Left Billions In Cash, Assets – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.