Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) (18825 Views)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Abuja (Pictures) / Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by KennethOkonkwo: 8:11am On Apr 04
TUANKU:

Your Ekuke father is a dead-beat cheesy...if not he won't be breeding miscreants that he can't give proper home training.

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by JimohMomoh: 8:17am On Apr 04
adecz:

The Buhari era Fulani FCT Minister was the
worst Minister in Nigeria..

The man spent 8 years doing Nothing,
apart from waking up once in a while to
demolish structures.

Buhari thinking is that so long as you
are a Fulani appointee, your ethnicity
alone is the guarantor of your position.

He caused 8 years of arrested development
in the FCT❗️❗️❗️😐😐😐😐

The corrupt, drunken, talkative Wike is
already making impact, to the chagrin
of the Muslim North who think Minister
of the FCT is their birthright. 😁😂😀

Muhammad Bello the former FCT minister is the worst thing to ever happen to Abuja. Buhari kept him for 8 long years out of nepotism

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Taigaban: 8:18am On Apr 04
Wike and Umahi are working very hard. If Wike have had the opportunity to rule this country, infrastructural development could would have been at it best. But at this point I wish that Nyesom Wike allow Fubara to do his work.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Lumarstone: 8:21am On Apr 04
BondRiv:

No one is holding your clueless neophyte and his government of propaganda. He should obey the laws of Rivers State or be impeached. Simple.

Kipkwyet there..!
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 8:40am On Apr 04
Paramount01:

What has he done?
I run bolt/uber so I'm always on d move in Abuja... There's no place you'll go to now and u won't see contractors working, d Wuye flyover that was abandoned is now almost completed
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:41am On Apr 04
Taigaban:
Wike and Umahi are working very hard. If Wike have had the opportunity to rule this country, infrastructural development could would have been at it best. But at this point I wish that Nyesom Wike allow Fubara to do his work.

Is wike stopping fubara from working? Is Alia not working
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Tareq1105: 8:44am On Apr 04
No matter what you guys are saying about Wike and Rivers State politics, Wike is a performer in FCT and he's added value to Tinubu administration in FCT. His achievements in 6 months has rubbished the 8 yrs of that Fulani man. This is not politics, even a blind person can confirm this. Kudos to him and Tinubu for giving him the liberty, money and the unflinching support to achieve this feat.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Rukky2010: 8:57am On Apr 04
RuddyFusion:
Face your work and leave sIM alone

Sim claim he is still implementing the resolution. He should not run Rivers state without an approve budget.
Sim should do the right thing or be impeached
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Elolam87(m): 9:20am On Apr 04
Wetin Barrister wan know about road construction, political drama everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Hammylawali: 10:34am On Apr 04
christejames:
The only politician that crave attention more than his reputation shocked shocked shocked

My son already hates his attitude lipsrsealed

Your son should learn
1. To dislike and not to hate
2. To tolerate other people…

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Charly68: 10:43am On Apr 04
Imagine how efficient and effective the man would have been if Rivers politicians aren't distracting him . I beg keep focus sir.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by spencekat(m): 10:53am On Apr 04
BondRiv:

No one is holding your clueless neophyte and his government of propaganda. He should obey the laws of Rivers State or be impeached. Simple.
Go and impeach him.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:34am On Apr 04
KennethOkonkwo:

So he believed he lost the election because he didn't visit mosques?
So he believed he LOST!

Read my comment again.

Did I mention “LOST” anywhere.??

Or is it that your brain couldn't understand what I wrote up there.??
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 12:23pm On Apr 04
3seriez:
Way better than that last fct minister. That one was just sleeping and snoring for 8 years as minister.
after Elrufai as FCT minister, just give it to Wike.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 12:25pm On Apr 04
Paramount01:

What has he done?
You live in Abuja?
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Paramount01(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04
adedayoa2:
You live in Abuja?
No!
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Paramount01(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04
Judolisco:
I run bolt/uber so I'm always on d move in Abuja... There's no place you'll go to now and u won't see contractors working, d Wuye flyover that was abandoned is now almost completed

So he is working?
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Paramount01(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04
adedayoa2:
after Elrufai as FCT minister, just give it to Wike.

Wike will even pass Elrufai with the way he is going
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04
If na work Wike go work sha
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 9:26pm On Apr 04
Paramount01:

No!
tor, no comment
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by ttmax09(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04
Quick question to the construction experts in the house, why is that anywhere construction is on going in Nigeria both federal and state especially road construction, it's always the whites handling it. Don't we have indigenous black construction companies and black engineers? It's just a harmless question please.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos) by Paramount01(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04
Taigaban:

His he holding him to deliver? Bokoharam is dealing with borno yet Zulum dey perform, a performer is a performer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Pics Of Nigeria First Newspaper / Akeredolu Thanks President Buhari As Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo / FFK To Jack Dorsey: 'Banning Trump Showed Your Hatred For Him'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.