Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Should My Parents Expect Any Grandchild Before They Die? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should My Parents Expect Any Grandchild Before They Die? (157 Views)

Parents Giving Out All Their Wealth To Charity When They Die. What's Your View? / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should My Parents Expect Any Grandchild Before They Die? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03
How i feel about

My dad undecided

My mum cry

Me sad

My siblings angry

The world ?;@!:?_-..?1/; spits

Anyways , i wonder which bastard must invite me 2 any funeral when my parents pass away.

Even if they refuse to die of sapa till they reach 200

Cuz theres nothing 2 understand in this idea of a family

How can my parents be telling me that this is a family?

Spits again

He keeps saying the police can kidnap his son or my brother again

How many times must you say it!

Are you the only one that had to spend on him there?

Till now, one of the cursed nairalanders keeps saying i was lying about him on this forum.

Calling anything i post a format.

So if you hear i was cut into pieces, what rubbish would you say?

That i chose to sleep outside?

Chose?

Well,on the other side.

Am not going 4 any training this friday if i get no alert

Am pissed too

This is not the time to compare me to anybody.

If they get impregnated or married or both in the next 5 years,then i wonder who must bother me.

Cuz even in the next 10years,

I wonder what it would mean times 100

Spits
Re: Should My Parents Expect Any Grandchild Before They Die? by Rexymania(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03
; ☠️
Abeg make una bring chains... ⛓️
Re: Should My Parents Expect Any Grandchild Before They Die? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:36am On Apr 04
Rexymania:
; ☠️
Abeg make una bring chains... ⛓️

mania dey inside ur name

comot dat one fes

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Death Pains The Most? / Earn Additional Income Without Stress With E-commerce / Covid19 Recommended Faceshield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.