Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,978 members, 7,814,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey (23170 Views)

Defamation: Facebook User Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey, Mercy Chinwo / Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Bfly: 9:13am On Apr 04
The werey boy must pay for the market he bought

2 Likes

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by bigfriyo(m): 9:14am On Apr 04
Go to the police and explain yourself

1 Like

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Angelfrost(m): 9:14am On Apr 04
You've been forgiven, bro... Still, you need some jail time, or a heavy fine, or months of community service as penance.

Examples need to be set... You will make a good scapegoat so that other aspiring defamers will rethink their career or life paths.

Una go just carry phone and cheap data, enter online dey misbehave and misyarn... Una think say everywhere na Nairaland! Smh!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Makunahatata: 9:15am On Apr 04
Obedient ppl..😂

2 Likes

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by qtguru(m): 9:17am On Apr 04
Some people na social media go kill them, all because of clout. They should make an example out of him

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by blowjohn(m): 9:17am On Apr 04
How can ur call urself djspoiltkid?
Ur apology didn't state that u try in ur like of work to crosscheck information before dissemination

Frm both sides, there is nothing to make of the allegations. Weda true or false.

I'll keep it a buck; if na me, I'll ignore the blogger or whatever.

If it was something about, let's say, that I stole money, I will sue him.

But u see issues related to infidelity and children out of wedlock? I'll just ignore them.

Shebi na woman I give Belle? No wahala na, make she come out with DNA evidence.

Shebi dem say I sleep with person outside my house? No wahala make dem bring proof.
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Drenix(m): 9:17am On Apr 04
Thundafireseun:
A clean hand fears no accusation…

That calabar boy named Bassey is obviously angry and hiding something

Na u remain
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by InteliJ(f): 9:18am On Apr 04
Just look at the absolute shvt this guy tweeted

In our quest to sound smart, we ended up in trouble we'd have avoided if we simply shvt the fvck up

Endeavour to Shvt the fvck up today✋️!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:20am On Apr 04
Ishilove:

Just look at the rubbish this one is saying. So if someone comes out to say your mother fellated a cow and had sexual intercourse with a skunk, you will provide the information to your 'audience' even though "you don't support the story"?

If I were Nathaniel, I will sue you and your fellow purveyors of fake news for every penny you are worth. Enough of this rubbish. Examples need to be made so that people will become more responsible with how they spread news. We can preach Christ to them after they serve their jail terms, but until then, they need to be punished

Ishilove are you not the same person that was spread David Hundeyin lies all over Nairaland?!!! undecided

If Tinubu were to be like Fashola, David Hundeyin and his bunch would all be in jail by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by CAPTIVATOR: 9:20am On Apr 04
Ishilove:

Just look at the rubbish this one is saying. So if someone comes out to say your mother fellated a cow and had sexual intercourse with a skunk, you will provide the information to your 'audience' even though "you don't support the story"?

If I were Nathaniel, I will sue you and your fellow purveyors of fake news for every penny you are worth. Enough of this rubbish. Examples need to be made so that people will become more responsible with how they spread news. We can preach Christ to them after they serve their jail terms, but until then, they need to be punished

Elon musk money has made that Twitter a Haven of idiots. People just sharing whatever they feel or think without thoughts on how true or false, for clout and engagements

1 Like

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by CAPTIVATOR: 9:22am On Apr 04
Melagros:
COMRADES, why person go just dey for his house dey write rubbish (defame) another person?

Elon musk money
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by ellizy(m): 9:22am On Apr 04
See waiting the useless name you gave yourself don cost you "spoiltkid"
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Kusu12: 9:22am On Apr 04
This loser is another deluded obirodent, they know how to chest beat and run their mouth online but become soft like dodo when the police are involved.
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by CAPTIVATOR: 9:23am On Apr 04
marsup:
The lady's husband will secretly carry out a DNA test. His mind won't be settled untill he does.

The poison seed has been planted and it will germinate. 😂
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Judolisco(m): 9:24am On Apr 04
Make dem arrest am oh
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by edogu(m): 9:26am On Apr 04
That's left for police and court to decide. Next time you think or vet information available to you before you share or push the send button.
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by ppogba: 9:27am On Apr 04
madone:
Oga go and explain to the police simple

The statement he issued is even unrepentant, sourcy and arrogant.
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by AllahOfBlood: 9:27am On Apr 04
grin

He such a stupid boy

After reading the so-called apologize I can say that guy has nothing in his head
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:29am On Apr 04
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Kobicove(m): 9:33am On Apr 04
Apology or not you must appear in court.

I want the aggrieved guy to use you as a scapegoat for others who delight in spreading fake news about other people
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by EdiskyHarry: 9:36am On Apr 04
All those idiots deserve nothing less than 10 years improvement
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Amayabor1: 9:37am On Apr 04
I just knew he must be an Igbo person. Na them sabi run mouth for social media. They should start using them to make examples in this country. If Nathaniel Bassey doesn't follow through with this case, I will stop playing his music. These people need to be taught some lessons that because you are on social media, you don't go about defaming other people.

2 Likes

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by IamANigerianMan: 9:39am On Apr 04
owiko:
Spoiltkids everywhere. Hand never even touch am, him don the beg. It's a good thing he didn't allow his ego take the best of him.
Which ego? He is on his way to KIRI KIRI
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Treasure17(m): 9:40am On Apr 04
Posting rubbish online cause of Elon musk money.. Goan explain yourself to the police. Some jokes are just too extreme and you have no control on how the receiver will interpret it. See you in Court.

3 Likes

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by OLAPROSPER4(m): 9:42am On Apr 04
naptu2:
DJ Spoiltkid @spoiltkid

Previous thread: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation
https://www.nairaland.com/8050636/gospel-singer-nathaniel-bassey-petitions

Almost all the comment on this topic reveal how ignorant most are on issues pertaining to law. A defamation of character case necessarily may not lead to jail term but fine.
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by greypencils: 9:44am On Apr 04
Dem done learn from the Erisco saga. You have the right to nyarn. I also have the right to sue you for misyarn.

3 Likes

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by davit: 9:45am On Apr 04
Apology keh! No. Sebi he was looking for traffic. Now he gets the real one.

1 Like

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by faoogoke(m): 9:45am On Apr 04
This is the simple and easy way to stop fake new on social media.

Fashola did the same thing.

If everyone against whom fake news is peddled against would react this way the better for our society.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by tnerro1(m): 9:48am On Apr 04
Na lie , your bank account must hear am or you go jail. Dey play, sue dem for 500mili , all of them
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Emma1Oj(m): 9:48am On Apr 04
NoToPile:
You have asserted go and prove your assertion.

No long talk.

Nobody should beg Nathaniel Bassey oo.

That guy dont have mind to drag issue. even from his look you will know.

he will send warning to the guy via the police.
Re: Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey by Bigboytinz: 9:49am On Apr 04
NoToPile:
You have asserted go and prove your assertion.

No long talk.

Nobody should beg Nathaniel Bassey oo.

funny thing is how can he prove without a DNA test being conducted?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Shares Selfie With Her Son Matthew / Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation / BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.