Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth (1032 Views)

Tinubu Speech: Thrillions Went To Corrupt Elite In Subsidy & No Prosecution / Nigeria’s Problems Caused By The Elite, Country Is Broke – Amaechi / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by Christistruth00: 4:27pm On Apr 04
HellVictorinho6:

U are just one of them

Region finish u there

Deal with your own Region
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04
Christistruth00:

Deal with your own Region

Reply ur own region
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04
oskopy:
We are not serious as people.matter we supposed handle collectively,they turned it to ethnic business.

Theres no we
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by Christistruth00: 6:24pm On Apr 04
HellVictorinho6:

Reply ur own region

I am
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04
LordIsaac:
Many of them are, I must say. Some from the lower class too are subhumans in nature!

Why should anybody be scared of me getting rich?

I dont really need them to get poor, neither do i want that.

What i want is an end to so much wastage by the elite

Wasting food

Wasting water

Wasting space/land

Wasting clothes

Wasting cement

Wasting sand

Wasting fuel

Wasting money

Wasting lives

Wasting everything in catastrophic proportions

What sort of excitement is that?

Is there sumtin they all take?

One said he spends millions per week on a certain level

What a wetin be that?

1 Like

Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04
Christistruth00:

I am

Then leave dis thread!
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:43pm On Apr 04
Christistruth00:

I am

Whether u like or not,

Getat!

Or keep repeating that rubbish till you get exhausted!

Spits
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by Christistruth00: 6:51pm On Apr 04
HellVictorinho6:

Then leave dis thread!

You don’t own Nairaland
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by omohayek: 7:15pm On Apr 04
HellVictorinho6:
their ambition is to enslave as many nigerians as possible and bury them in poverty

the constitution is perfect to them since it gives them power to run political parties 4 selfish reasons

thatz why nigeria has the highest number of people including farmers suffering from multi dimensional poverty.
This is nonsense. Who are the elites drawn from if not the masses they are supposedly trying to "enslave"? Nigeria is hardly pre-revolutionary France with an inbred hereditary caste - most top Nigerian politicians are just 1 or 2 generations away from membership in the masses, and the greed, selfishness and short-sightedness you see in the Nigerian elite is perfectly representative of the average Nigerian's mindset. Nigeria's elites are selfish and clueless because most Nigerians are selfish and clueless!

3 Likes

Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by LordIsaac(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04
HellVictorinho6:

Why should anybody be scared of me getting rich?

I dont really need them to get poor, neither do i want that.

What i want is an end to so much wastage by the elite

Wasting food

Wasting water

Wasting space/land

Wasting clothes

Wasting cement

Wasting sand

Wasting fuel

Wasting money

Wasting lives

Wasting everything in catastrophic proportions

What sort of excitement is that?

Is there sumtin they all take?

One said he spends millions per week on a certain level

What a wetin be that?

I agree.
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04
omohayek:

This is nonsense. Who are the elites drawn from if not the masses they are supposedly trying to "enslave"? Nigeria is hardly pre-revolutionary France with an inbred hereditary caste - most top Nigerian politicians are just 1 or 2 generations away from membership in the masses, and the greed, selfishness and short-sightedness you see in the Nigerian elite is perfectly representative of the average Nigerian's mindset. Nigeria's elites are selfish and clueless because most Nigerians are selfish and clueless!

The defender of the elites

Am challenging you to a debate ,whos worse , masses vs elite

Am debating as hell , coming from hell ,based in hell, due to hell and 2wards hell

And am not generations away, am hell personified.

But i still go to church anytime and anywhere i want

Cuz the flames in my head are greater than the waters in paradise

Life has been so hard 4 me and if i die on the streets, treat my corpse anyhow u wish!

Most nigerians being selfish is impossible cuz you cant be selfish and be anything but so rich that u waste everything wastable

Nonsenses and rubbishes
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04
Christistruth00:

You don’t own Nairaland

Neither do u
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by 9japride(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04
HellVictorinho6:
their ambition is to enslave as many nigerians as possible and bury them in poverty

the constitution is perfect to them since it gives them power to run political parties 4 selfish reasons

thatz why nigeria has the highest number of people including farmers suffering from multi dimensional poverty.
[color=#006600][/color]

How about those supporting the elites and posting rubbish here in nairaland? I believe they are the most wicked of them all.
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

How about those supporting the elites and posting rubbish here in nairaland? I believe they are the most wicked of them all.

Itz becuz the elites av damaged their brains

Theres no repair

Otilo

Am waiting to die of their worst

Let them come and kidnap me 2night

The worst are the elite and i dare them 2 eat me raw

Pure cannibalism

Spits
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HenryWilliams(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04
Reflect7:

But we have thousands of foreigners living and working in Nigeria.

In fact here is a picture of an Air Peace flight from India to Nigeria:

These are just ordinary, struggling Indians. For them, Nigeria is their El Dorado. A LAND OF OPPORTUNITY, while YOU are desperate to flee the same Nigeria to go and wash plates and do security in London.

Mumu people.

Those so called struggling Indians..
Are they coming here to wash plate or do menial jobs?
They are coming as expatriates to boss your people around so that Mopol will hold umbrella and handbag for them..
No sir, they ain't ordinary struggling Indians.
So you want my people to get bossed in their own country?
I'll rather go US and get bossed there then having Indians, Chinese, Lebanese boss me in my own land
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04
HenryWilliams:

Those so called struggling Indians..
Are they coming here to wash plate or do menial jobs?
They are coming as expatriates to boss your people around so that Mopol will hold umbrella and handbag for them..
No sir, they ain't ordinary struggling Indians.
So you want my people to get bossed in their own country?
I'll rather go US and get bossed there then having Indians, Chinese, Lebanese boss me in my own land

U are worthy of people 4 dis comment sir
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by Sapasenator: 9:51pm On Apr 04
Are the elites responsible for your username and erratic behavior on NL.
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:17am On Apr 05
Sapasenator:
Are the elites responsible for your username and erratic behavior on NL.

They are partly responsible.
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by 9japride(m): 5:21am On Apr 05
HellVictorinho6:

Itz becuz the elites av damaged their brains

Theres no repair

Otilo

Am waiting to die of their worst

Let them come and kidnap me 2night

The worst are the elite and i dare them 2 eat me raw

Pure cannibalism

Spits
[color=#006600][/color]

No, don't give yourself too easily to those leeches. Best way is to learn valuable skills and earn internationally.
Both the politicians and their sycophantic support will keep getting worse in their archaic mentality.
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:35am On Apr 05
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

No, don't give yourself too easily to those leeches. Best way is to learn valuable skills and earn internationally.
Both the politicians and their sycophantic support will keep getting worse in their archaic mentality.

Am using a tecno t901

The browser is below average

Cuz itz not an android

How do i learn those skills?

Dont tell me about saving

Cuz there are 2 many things am trying 2 overcome through the very inconsistent little i get

My ordeals include accomodation, health, academic and wardrobe uncertainties.
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by nairalanda1(m): 5:37am On Apr 05
HellVictorinho6:

So, stop grumbling, get up, form a party and deal with them elites, no matter how long it takes.
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by 9japride(m): 5:41am On Apr 05
HellVictorinho6:

Am using a tecno t901

The browser is below average

Cuz itz not an android

How do i learn those skills?

Dont tell me about saving

Cuz there are 2 many things am trying 2 overcome through the very inconsistent little i get

My ordeals include accomodation, health, academic and wardrobe uncertainties.
[color=#006600][/color]

I understand the situation of things. The best way to overcome financial issues in 9ja is to learn a handwork and another way is to get engaged in manual labour eg construction sites..
These are just few methods to rise cash to upgrade to other things.
Just do something legal that others are not willing to do due to shame and get paid.

1 Like

Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by Nice2023(m): 6:16am On Apr 05
U don't read to understand,u only read to attack people. He didn't say he was doing bad. He only gave reasons why Nigeria can't be better when u have people like u who are mediocres...clapping for politicians when they have failed.

Reflect7:

There is no hope for YOU.

Leave 'Nigeria' out of your misery.

In this same Nigeria, one small girl in Enugu is raking in thousands of dollars a month just by going around with a camera and showcasing nice spots on her YouTube channel.

Don't use your brain and find something doing, you hear?

Today's world is about Providing Value.

Provide Value, and you will make it big. Simple.
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:30am On Apr 05
nairalanda1:

So, stop grumbling, get up, form a party and deal with them elites, no matter how long it takes.

then join me unto that

nobody forms a party alone

a party is a group of people

can we meet on whatsapp then?

u can sms if am not online
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:34am On Apr 05
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I understand the situation of things. The best way to overcome financial issues in 9ja is to learn a handwork and another way is to get engaged in manual labour eg construction sites..
These are just few methods to rise cash to upgrade to other things.
Just do something legal that others are not willing to do due to shame and get paid.

av tried labor but discovered i did not have that capacity

am trying phone repair but issue is distance

i cant learn when am paralyzed by trekking

can u help me with 800naira?
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by rdokoye: 6:44am On Apr 05
HellVictorinho6:

Who did you vote for?
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by nairalanda1(m): 6:47am On Apr 05
HellVictorinho6:

then join me unto that

nobody forms a party alone

a party is a group of people

can we meet on whatsapp then?

u can sms if am not online

NO, this is your project. You do it. You don't need me.

The problem is, we all gotta stop grumbling and start doing.
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by Rolings: 7:09am On Apr 05
Reflect7:

These are just ordinary, struggling Indians. For them, Nigeria is their El Dorado. A LAND OF OPPORTUNITY, while YOU are desperate to flee the same Nigeria to go and wash plates and do security in London.

Mumu people.

Some Nigerians no know say na hustle wey we dey go do for UK and US naim indians , Lebanese, afghans , yemenis and Chinese dey come hustle here too.... Infact I was shocked to have met a stranded on the street Chinese man in Abuja. To them they Nigeria is Eldorado because they only live in their allowances here and save their salaries
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:16am On Apr 05
nairalanda1:

NO, this is your project. You do it. You don't need me.

The problem is, we all gotta stop grumbling and start doing.

Nonsense
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:23am On Apr 05
rdokoye:

Who did you vote for?

Must inec impose bastards on me to vote?
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by dododawa1: 10:24am On Apr 05
Not all
Re: The Elite In Nigeria Are The Worst People On Earth by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:12am On Apr 05
dododawa1:
Not all

Then can u help me with any money at all?

If no, what help can u render?

I dont even av an android

But idiots think it means i dont work or av never bought one b4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

English vs Pidgin / Who Is This Governor? / Nigerian Gangsters Get A Foothold In A Violent Italian Landscape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.