Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

What Do You Call This Kind Of Traditional Marriage List ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Call This Kind Of Traditional Marriage List ? (1007 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Call This Kind Of Traditional Marriage List ? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:42am On Apr 07
henrimoto:
You wan give us back ni ?

To size you up.
Re: What Do You Call This Kind Of Traditional Marriage List ? by Goodnewsforlife: 11:50am On Apr 07
UyaiIncomparabl:

Who is this lunatic? And who TF is that lunatic too?
madam u are the scammer, the same u scammed greatresearcher here

I can still remember the case here n I will bring d thread forward

Na scammer u b
Re: What Do You Call This Kind Of Traditional Marriage List ? by Goodnewsforlife: 11:58am On Apr 07
UyaiIncomparabl:

u are a thief

I don get your time
Re: What Do You Call This Kind Of Traditional Marriage List ? by Jewessgratitud3: 1:59pm On Apr 07
henrimoto:

Which wife ? ... The wan wey them tell us to bring 2 cow and six goats as bride price ?

We still dey think am.

Ngwanu think am well wink
Re: What Do You Call This Kind Of Traditional Marriage List ? by henrimoto(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07
UyaiIncomparabl:

To size you up.
.. To size me up.. hmnn. Person wey dey naked no dey put hand for pocket. E neva plenty now , be say, e neva day.
Re: What Do You Call This Kind Of Traditional Marriage List ? by truthhurts2: 4:18pm On Apr 08
Treasure17:
This is just too extreme. A leg of antelope and two cows? Except she's a virgin. grin

As at that nko? Maybe they should disvirgin her and I come back
Re: What Do You Call This Kind Of Traditional Marriage List ? by DeathToSimps: 1:18pm On Apr 09
UyaiIncomparabl:

EFCC is on your neck.. Just so you know.

Scammer.

Your time is up.

Prepare for prison.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Plan Your Family / Re: Prenuptial Agreement / Woman Searching For Father Discovers : It's Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.