Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services (756 Views)

Top 5 Cv/resume Mistakes To Avoid / Empower Your Career Journey with Expert CV, Cover Letter, and LinkedIn Services! / 5 Common Mistakes Made In Resume Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 6:52am On Apr 24
Your resume is the first thing that speak for you when you are not there.
Submit a standout resume today and land that dream job you've always wanted.
It's easier than you think—let a professional handle it for you!

Contact me for expert CV/resume writing, cover letter and statement of purpose services
Call/Whatsapp 07014089509

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 6:54pm On Apr 24
Contact me for expert CV/resume writing, cover letter and statement of purpose services
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 11:18am On Apr 25
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 1:48pm On Apr 26
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 10:53pm On Apr 26
Get a great resume today and land your dream job easily. Let a pro handle it! It's easier than you think.

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 10:37am On Apr 27
Get a great resume today and land your dream job easily. Let a pro handle it! It's easier than you think.

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 5:41am On Apr 28

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 5:50am On Apr 28

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 1:21pm On Apr 28

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 11:12pm On Apr 28
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 7:54am On Apr 29
Getting a job these days is tough because things keep changing so fast in technology. Many good people don't get the jobs they deserve because their resumes, cover letters, and personal statements aren't good enough.

That's where we come in. We're a team of Professional Resume Writers, and we've helped lots of people like you improve their job applications. We'll make sure your resume, cover letter, and personal statement stand out for just a little token.

Let us make your job search easier and land your dream job today.

Just call or WhatsApp us at 07014089509

Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 3:40pm On Apr 29
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 7:09pm On Apr 29
Don't let a lackluster resume hold you back from reaching your full potential. Invest in yourself and take the first step towards a brighter future.

Let's work together to craft a resume that opens doors and paves the way for your professional success.

Contact me today on 07014089509 to get started!
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by asegood4real: 7:15pm On Apr 29
Are you looking to land the perfect job? I can help you! I am an expert at writing ATS-optimized resumes that bring you results for entry-level, professional, and executive positions.

Professional Resume Writer | CV Writer | LinkedIn Profile Optimization Expert

Excellence in Resume & CV Services
Whether you're an entry-level job seeker, an experienced senior, a visionary VP/Director, or a dynamic C-level executive, I'm here to meet your needs. With extensive expertise in leadership and company growth, I specialize in crafting cutting-edge, ATS-optimized resumes, compelling cover letters, and impactful LinkedIn profiles.

What You Will Get:
ATS-compliant Resume writing service
A 100% upgrade of your professional resume/CV
Customized cover letter perfect for the job you want
Optimization of your LinkedIn profile
Fully editable professional content to help you in the future

resume writing, resume design, resume editing, executive resume writer, resume linkedin, cv resume writer, resume writer, certified professional resume writer, resume writer linkedin, cv, linkedin, cover letter, ats, cv writer, ats, resume and cover letters, cover letter writer, cover letter writing, LinkedIn profile writer.

Why me? Why not another freelancer or a recruiter?

1. As a Resume Consultant, I've written 1000+ resumes so I know exactly what to look for.
2. I also deeply understand the details to bring out the most of your past experience.
3. I explain WHY I make important changes, allowing you to make improvements in the future.
4. I first ask what key information is missing and then incorporate it.
5. 100% satisfaction guaranteed, I will keep working with you on the resume until you're satisfied as long as it's within the scope of the original order!

Why you should choose me:

ATS-Compliant Writing
• Achievement-based, Keyword Writing
• Flexibility
• Key Selection Criteria

Packages I offer:
Starter - Resume/CV
Standard - Resume/CV + Cover Letter
Advanced - Resume/CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Optimization

Kindly contact me for your Resume or Cover letter : 08168734646 [/b]or [b]asegood4real@gmail.com
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 7:22pm On Apr 29
Getting a job these days is tough because things keep changing so fast in technology. Many good people don't get the jobs they deserve because their resumes, cover letters, and personal statements aren't good enough.

That's where we come in. We're a team of Professional Resume Writers, and we've helped lots of people like you improve their job applications. We'll make sure your resume, cover letter, and personal statement stand out for just a little token.

Let us make your job search easier and land your dream job today.

Just call or WhatsApp us at 07014089509
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 12:45am On May 01
Looking for that perfect dream job? I specialize in crafting ATS-optimized resumes for all levels: entry, professional, and executive. I specialize
- Developing top-notch resumes for all levels
- Persuasive cover letters customized to your desired job

What you get:
- ATS-compliant resume (in both word and pdf format)
- Tailored cover letter

Choose me for:
- ATS-compatible writing
- Professional, globally accepted formatting
- Adaptability and adherence to essential criteria
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed, I will keep working with you on the resume until you're satisfied

Packages:
- Starter: Resume/CV
- Standard: Resume/CV + Cover Letter

Contact me today on 07014089509 to boost your professional career
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 1:39pm On May 01
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 11:21am On May 03
Ready to land your dream job? I specialize in crafting resumes and cover letters that get results.
Let's make your career goals a reality!

Contact us at 07014089509 to get started.
Re: Expert Cv/resume Writing And Statement Of Purpose Services by Tech01: 11:50am
Your resume is the first thing that speak for you when you are not there.
Submit an outstanding resume today and land that dream job you've always wanted.
It's easier than you think—let a professional handle it for you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Online Certificate Course Can I Do / Laptop/desktop For Sale / Text Messaging Aid For Ngos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.