Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List (17510 Views)

Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, Loses $12 Billion As Crypto Market Slumps / Changpeng Zhao, Binance CEO Says Operations Of Nigerian Subsidiary Is Fraudulent / Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by Goalnaldo(m): 11:46am On Apr 04
Let this matmo coin just be real. I have like a million of it. One day one will become $50, then I go hammer
Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by hslbroker2(m): 11:56am On Apr 04
trevorlinda:
Believe it or not... Future work will be digital... u dont have to leave ur house bfore u earn...

as long as u have phone and lappy....

das wen the civil war II will happen in Naija... because Govt will tag everybody as yahoo yahoo... not knowin dat its digital work...

u knw Naija govt now.. dey will kick against it... tinkin the job would make us lazy... because dey would be livin in the past.. believe me.. it will be massive even the NATO will interfere... dis is my thot
nurex01:
Ah
Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by CAPTIVATOR: 12:26pm On Apr 04
Goalnaldo:
Let this matmo coin just be real. I have like a million of it. One day one will become $50, then I go hammer

Imagination wan wound dis my brother. grin

2 Likes

Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by lexylaw40kuti: 12:31pm On Apr 04
Oh my
Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by motionarena: 12:33pm On Apr 04
He prints his own money
Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by Thegamingorca(m): 1:00pm On Apr 04

1 Like

Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by SunMusk(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04
His case is not a serious case, people, countries likely Iran, north Korea and Russia ( bcs of US sanctions) use is Crytocurrency platform to do money laundering, people use bank to launder money and other means. The US or the western world wants to country Binance that is all what I see.
lexylaw40kuti:
He can not escape the United States government. He is in court already..they will finish him
Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by kay29000(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04
CAPTIVATOR:

Imagination wan wound dis my brother. grin

LMAO grin grin
Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by owunabastard: 1:58pm On Apr 04
lexylaw40kuti:
He can not escape the United States government. He is in court already..they will finish him
bitterness will kill this one, go and make money
Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by Greenfusion: 2:59pm On Apr 04
lexylaw40kuti:
they looted you dry and here you are celebrating..fool !

I hope you are enjoying the economy
As if they are the cause of your problem, you cannot face your real problem but rather choose to lie to yourself.
Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by Greenfusion: 3:06pm On Apr 04
DeLaRue:
Majority of Nigerians that slavishly support Binance against their own government and people have less than $1000 invested in crypto.

Many of the foreign crypto billionaires making money off them are much younger than them.

But they're all over Nairaland and other social media castigating Cardoso, and the government for having the temerity to target Binance.

Classic Stockholm syndrome.

I just wish you channel the energy you put in castigating Nigerians in castigating your politicians and legislators that steal and allocate millions for a unit of street light .....we like lying to ourselves because of mere politics. Rather than saying the truth and face the real problem
Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by HIPROFILE(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04
Where is our darling Bitcoin Lord and Bitcoin Chief

Nigerians eeh we too sabi make noise most especially my Igbo brothers

1 Like

Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by IBB007: 4:37pm On Apr 04
Lol…see as that guy for middle resemble lex luthor
Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by Badadvisor: 5:09pm On Apr 04
Svlla:
Shey d one dem arrest or another one

For brand new 1.5HP AC (carton unit with kits)
1 HP brand new AC (carton unit with kits)
Call 08168034379
Inverter?
What make?
Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by maxiart2(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04
pipnator00:
Whoever created bitcoin is the number 1 Billion.
Dude has billions of $$$ sitting in his bitcoin wallets.

**But come to think of it, the US with all it's prowess still can identify who created bitcoin?
That dude should be found, he is a genius!

Satoshi Nakamoto is the person.
Unfortunately, he is dead.

1 Like

Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by Konquest: 11:30pm On Apr 04
lexylaw40kuti:

ownership stake in Tether is estimated to be around 47%, with Forbes valuing it based on the average price-to-earnings multiples of a selection of publicly traded mid-tier banks and asset managers.

4. Michael Saylor

Net worth: $4.4 billion (vs. $760 million) | Source of wealth: MicroStrategy, Bitcoin

Saylor emerges as the top gainer among crypto billionaires in terms of percentage growth on this year’s roster. The shares of MicroStrategy, the software firm he founded in the 1990s and transformed into a Bitcoin investment platform in recent times, have surged by nearly 500% compared to last year. Currently, the company boasts ownership of approximately 193,000 bitcoins, solidifying its position as the largest corporate holder of bitcoin globally, as confirmed by its Chief Financial Officer.

Moreover, Saylor’s personal bitcoin holdings are noteworthy. He disclosed in 2021 that he possesses 17,732 bitcoins, acquired at an average price of $9,882 per coin. Additionally, he is presently in the process of divesting approximately $200 million worth of MicroStrategy stock, a decision he made public at the onset of the year.

https://ambusinessng.com/top-ten-crypto-billionaires-in-2024/?utm_source=punch&utm_medium=punch_backlink
Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by Konquest: 11:34pm On Apr 04
Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by pipnator00(m): 9:53am On Apr 05
maxiart2:

Satoshi Nakamoto is the person.
Unfortunately, he is dead.

Unconfirmed
Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by Svlla: 8:49am On Apr 06
Badadvisor:

Inverter?
What make?

The price given is for non-inverter

Call the number for Inverter
Re: Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List by lexylaw40kuti: 4:57pm On Apr 06

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account / Avoid Loan Sharks, Leverage On Microfinance Banks, Emefiele Tells Nigerians / Data Shows CBN Not Defending Naira With FX Reserves - Businessday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.