Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) (43413 Views)

Forbes: World’s Richest People’s List / 'Forbes' 2019 Richest People In The World: Dangote Spots 136 On The List (Pics) / Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by renderme: 10:31am On Apr 04
Forbes have released their list of billionaires for the year and this has been going viral on social media.

5 Nigerians have been noted on the list of the Worlds Richest Black People which has only 20 billionaires.
World's Richest Black People

1. ALIKO DANGOTE πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ ($15.2 billion)

2. Robert F. Smith πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ($9.2 billion)

3. Mohammed Al Amoudi πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¦ ($9.1 billion)

4. David Steward πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ($7.6 billion)

5. MIKE ADENUGA πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ ($6.9 billion)

6. ABDULSAMAD RABIU πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ ($6.4 billion)

7. Michael Jordan πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ($3.2 billion)

8. Oprah Winfrey πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ($2.8 billion)

9. Alexander Karp πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ($2.7 billion)

10. Jay-Z πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ($2.5 billion)

11. PATRICE MOTSEPE πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ ($2.4 billion)

12. STRIVE MASIYIWA πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡Ό ($1.9 billion)

13. Femi Otedola πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ ($1.7 billion)

14. Rihanna πŸ‡§πŸ‡§, Tope Awotona πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Tyler Perry πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ($1.4 billion each)

17. Michael Lee-Chin πŸ‡―πŸ‡², MOHAMMED IBRAHIM πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡©, Tiger Woods πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ($1.3 billion each)

20. LeBron James πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Magic Johnson πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ($1.2 billion)

Africa Facts Zone

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by renderme: 10:32am On Apr 04
1. Aliko Dangote

2. Mike Adenuga

6 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by renderme: 10:32am On Apr 04
3. Abdulsamad Rabiu

4. Femi Otedola

2 Likes

5. Tope Awotona

386 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by renderme: 11:01am On Apr 04
Nigeria has the most number of richest black people, after America.

393 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Jennifer3006(f): 1:06pm On Apr 04
mm

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Bishopadaidu(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04
You didn't see my name there?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by OMEGA009(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04
W
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Mopolchi: 1:07pm On Apr 04
My name should be there, I am out of this thread

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:07pm On Apr 04
We are coming to join the list...
It's only a matter of little time more.

God bless the works of our hands πŸ™
With not being lazy, working hard and with God's blessings.
You are good to go.
Success comes ONLY from above πŸ’―

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:07pm On Apr 04
This is only for those that believe....
Before the end of this new week
Specifically by next Thursday around 5.30pm,
You will find 1 Billion dollars...........

.............. in the bush! πŸ˜ƒ 😁 🀣

ISelectMySins:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Abi now.
And e sure us say some people go still enter bush go dey look for the 1 Billion ooo!
grin cheesy wink

ISelectMySins:

Lol

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by NoniblaqStore(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04
I no see my name there, this list is incorrect. Meanwhile, If you want quality shirts, see my thread now before e finish.
Mopolchi:
My name should be there, I am out of this thread
Gbamsolutely.
Work and pray for God's blessings and wisdom.
And you'll surely find your name there in few years

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by bouncin04(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04
sad
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:07pm On Apr 04
Emmanuel900:
Empty barrel make the loudest noise

No single Igbo have make it to this list but they make the most noise in this country.

grin
I thought I will see the Ukachukwu BILLIONAIRE brothers on the list. Abi na Wike rig them comot?! cry

When you read the words of truth below, you will understand better. Especially the red highlight.
grin

Chinua Achebe wasn't a politician but he wrote this:

β€œI will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.[color=#990000][/color]”

CHINUA ACHEBE, in his book, 'There was a country'.

Nobody could have said it better than an Igbo man who knows his own people, the Igbos in and out.

393 Likes 28 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by SmartPolician: 1:08pm On Apr 04
Congratulations to them.

Most of them are getting old.

They should have clearcut transition plans because most companies die with their founders in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by oyeb15: 1:08pm On Apr 04
The 5 supposed to be in jail in a sane country cos d 5 are one of d major reason Nigeria has failed to move forward.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by OboOlora(f): 1:08pm On Apr 04
My Boyfriend Olumide Soyombo gearing up to be on that list soon. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Nahunger(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04
grin
Na me be number 6 πŸ€—
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Pathokpo: 1:08pm On Apr 04
Just imagine. And majority of them are making their money from Nigerians without much foreign investments especially in the tech business. Just imagine south africans that are almost out of the list is doing far better in terms of average riches than Nigeria. Nigeria is not among the to 15 richest countries in Africa based on GNP. This shows the riches of the nation is not circulating properly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Honestey: 1:08pm On Apr 04
I don't want to be a name checker, it's against the rule of this platform but we have 5 Nigerians and you can see 3 and 2 if you know you know.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by yarimo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04
Millionaires and billionaires ; It's clear they are very good at boasting πŸ€”

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Haydens: 1:09pm On Apr 04
They will start tribal war with this list but at the end of the day na only oil rice dem go eat sleep.

Some people are soo poor that it has affected their thinking too, they brag at people that knows not their existence.

Some are born to achieve greatness, some have greatness installed or instilled in them, while some are born to serve those twos and they full nairaland.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by blamingthedevil: 1:09pm On Apr 04
All Yorubas
Aliko Dangote - adopted as Yoruba
Rabiu- Adopted as Yoruba
Mike Adenuga- Born Yoruba
Otedola - Born Yoruba
Tope- Born Yoruba

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Jamiubond009(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04
Wey Arthur Eze?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Kingzmate(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04
KINGS ARE BORN cool

NOT MADE kiss

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Olatundex22(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04
πŸ˜‚ if my name isn’t on the list, it means this year Forbes list as being rigged πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest And Poorest Countries Of The World: Nigeria? / Photos From Dangote's 59th Birthday Party In Edo State / I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.