Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) (43393 Views)

Forbes: World’s Richest People’s List / 'Forbes' 2019 Richest People In The World: Dangote Spots 136 On The List (Pics) / Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by diamond68: 3:05pm On Apr 04
Igbo it’s time to stop beating chest in this country, when it comes to wealth and power and influence in this country this is the rating of the tribes
1ST is yorubaman. Has wealth and power and influence

2ND is Fulani man

3RD is Hausa man

4TH is Igbo man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Oceanfl0w: 3:07pm On Apr 04
''A little among neighbors is worth more than riches in a wilderness.''
What is the joy of your wealth, when your neighbor or a member of your community still go to bed hungry?

A word is enough for the wise...

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:20pm On Apr 04
It is not by bragging or chestbeating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by highchief1: 3:21pm On Apr 04
renderme:
Forbes have released their list of billionaires for the year and this has been going viral on social media.

5 Nigerians have been noted on the list of the Worlds Richest Black People which has only 20 billionaires.
World's Richest Black People

Africa Facts Zone
na here you go know say people like tony Elumelu sef no Dey happy with em self.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04
diamond68:
Igbo it’s time to stop beating chest in this country, when it comes to wealth and power and influence in this country this is the rating of the tribes

2ND is Fulani man

3RD is Hausa man

4TH is Igbo man.
Go back to the list

The 1st is a Fulani man not Yoruba
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by diamond68: 3:31pm On Apr 04
NOETHNICITY:
Go back to the list

The 1st is a Fulani man not Yoruba
i combine wealth and POWER and influence, na Yoruba man be the king . Yoruba run am

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by DeGods007(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04
porthouse7:
empty barrels

Poor man what can you offer? Na to dey count richest people when your family is living in abject poverty

How many duplex do you have in your father's compound.... Poor rat like you tongue

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Cosbyrich: 3:44pm On Apr 04
Jamiubond009:
Wey Arthur Eze?
Arthur Eze,a good man with loud followers.
He has the oldest Igbo existing business.
The others have gone.
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Bimpe29: 3:47pm On Apr 04
I will also be one of the richest black people imminently
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by 1Sharon(f): 3:51pm On Apr 04
franchasofficia:
The only true Nigerian billionaire on that list is this young man, the rest there are Nigerian corrupt federal government made billionaires, that is why you didn't see any Igbo man there and that is why they are ready to kill to make sure no Igbo man become Nigeria's President because they know how they have been corruptly siphoning Niger Delta crude oil to enrich their tribesmen, friends and loyal cronies since the military era.

Wale Adenuga was made rich by IBB

Aliko Dangote is just a placeholder for most ex Nigerian heads of states who have been using him to hide their loots.

Rabiu I don't have much information about him but I don't trust his origin either.

Femi Otedola became rich through politics, his father was a former Lagos state Governor for those that don't know, and he was broke and owing huge loan that AMCON was on his trail and he ran away to Ghana until Goodluck Jonathan became President and forgave him and returned him back from exile in Ghana, that was how he bounced back and started getting richer and richer through oil deals.

Otedola and Dangote used to be sworn enemies around 2000s to 2006 when they were having issues with Dangote using his brother Rabiu to venture into oil business.

But you see this Yoruba man that founded Calendry, he is a true innovative young man that deserve his billionaire tag, the rest on this list are politically made billionaires all thanks to corrupt past and present Nigerian Military Heads of states and civilian Presidents.

You can quote me anywhere any day, I no send your Papa.

As for the hungry, poverty stricken youths celebrating the fact that their corrupt Presidents have been busy enriching a few of their tribesmen through dirty oil/gas/FOREX dealings to the detriment of their own future, I have nothing to tell you paupers, your reality outside the internet will teach you all hard truth about life, so continue celebrating your corrupt government made fake billionaires without any genuine innovation or invention.

You go explain tire.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by YoshihideSuga: 3:54pm On Apr 04
franchasofficia:
Evidence abound all over Nigeria bro.

In every Nigerian state you go to, after the indigenes of that state, Igbos are usually the second most successful tribe in that state and own most of the properties and solid buildings in that state after the indigenes of that state.

This alone is more than enough evidence and that is why your people call Igbos "developers".

One of your Obas once invited me through a friend and in that meeting the Oba said it that "you Igbos are agents of development in Nigeria and that is why I am inviting you people to our community to come and buy lands, I will make sure no indigene of this community rip you off and I will make sure your properties here are secured, so feel free to invite your fellow Igbo friends to come here and buy lands. Yoruba and Igbo are one, we intermarry a lot, we do mega cool

What were his comments when Igbos were flogged during the 2023 elections in Lagos?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by londonzona: 3:56pm On Apr 04
Government helped them achieve this feat..Monopoly was given to dangote in cement, same goea with others
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by tiswell(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04
Where is Arthur eze,Cletus ibeto,Emma Bishop,coscharis maduka...all these Lagos-ibadan express media write ups
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by ASAPFERG: 4:14pm On Apr 04
The animalistic tribe that should have been exterminated during the civil war is not among ? grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Babastrong(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04
[quote author=DeGods007 post=129264596]

Go to major estates in Lagos you will find them, Go to Abuja they are there

Poor man like you suppose dey reason wetin you go chop this afternoon no be to dey here dey famz cheesy[the
poorest
pig
is
fighting
on
behave
of
his
blooda.
Lol.]
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by youngrichnigga: 4:15pm On Apr 04
5 out of the richest black men are from Nigeria, which is still a poverty stricken country even by African standards. Rich exploiters of the system sitting on the country's Fortune undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by ASAPFERG: 4:25pm On Apr 04
diamond68:

2ND is Fulani man

3RD is Hausa man

4TH is Igbo man.
4TH is cow

5TH is igboman

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by DeGods007(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04
[quote author=Babastrong post=129267043][/quote]

Mumu which china phone are you using to quote me

Poor thing tongue
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Alamu5891: 4:40pm On Apr 04
PointZerom:

Which region is the poorest in Nigeria from this you'll know how Igbos operate.

Two guys from Nnewi will cancel Dangote.
na mouth and shouting una get

Make you comot

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Babastrong(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04
[quote author=DeGods007 post=129267377]
Mumu which china phone are you using to quote me
Poor thing tongue[i heard your papa has no fingers not to talk of presing phone. glory be to GOD. Lol.]
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Cosbyrich: 5:06pm On Apr 04
franchasofficia:

In every Nigerian state you go to, after the indigenes of that state, Igbos are usually the second most successful tribe in that state and own most of the properties and solid buildings in that state after the indigenes of that state.

This alone is more than enough evidence and that is why your people call Igbos "developers".

One of your Obas once invited me through a friend and in that meeting the Oba said it that "you Igbos are agents of development in Nigeria and that is why I am inviting you people to our community to come and buy lands, I will make sure no indigene of this community rip you off and I will make sure your properties here are secured, so feel free to invite your fellow Igbo friends to come here and buy lands. Yoruba and Igbo are one, we intermarry a lot, we do business together, we live together, it is only politicians that try to divide us but they will always fail".

This was what one of your Obas told me and some friends in his palace.

I have the video, but for respect and more I will not post it

But kids and paupers amongst you prefer to come online and be making noise.

We know as e de go sha, nothing mega cool

This is why you continue to go backward.
You lie under what is not clear.

USA has up to 819 dollar billionaires,China has more than 400,Yoruba have 5.
Igbos have never had even 1 till date.
These are verifiable.
I can post more than 100 Yoruba naira billionaires now (it is on Nairaland here and they are verifiable.Yoruba still have some that are not verifiable because they are mostly into shady things but they are stinkingly rich) )but Igbos cannot boast of 30 known naira billionaires except just beating fake chests.
In Ibadan or Ogun state, is it Igbos that are the next successful after Yoruba?
No,Of course.
The only place,and this is because you are there in millions,is Lagos State.
Lagos is the only place in the world where you have been successful and that is because the Yorubas accommodate you and allow your business infractions.

If analysis is made of the other states,you will still find out that you are just empty barrels that make the most noise as we have seen you abroad that you are just full of powder.
No substance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Cosbyrich: 5:20pm On Apr 04
PointZerom:

Which region is the poorest in Nigeria from this you'll know how Igbos operate.

Two guys from Nnewi will cancel Dangote.
And what are their names?
Or are they ghosts? grin

The richest Igbo man is Arthur Eze,the owner of Orantos oil and gas.
He is not worth up to $300 million.

If you Igbos have baba Ijebu that rakes in millions everyday,you will say he is a trillionaire grin

Akin Alabi is richer than Arthur Eze.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by KennethOkonkwo: 5:32pm On Apr 04
franchasofficia:

One of your Obas once invited me through a friend and in that meeting the Oba said it that "you Igbos are agents of development in Nigeria and that is why I am inviting you people to our community to come and buy lands, I will make sure no indigene of this community rip you off and I will make sure your properties here are secured, so feel free to invite your fellow Igbo friends to come here and buy lands. Yoruba and Igbo are one, we intermarry a lot, we do business together, we live together, it is only politicians that try to divide us but they will always fail".

This was what one of your Obas told me and some friends in his palace.

I have the video, but for respect and more I will not post it

But kids and paupers amongst you prefer to come online and be making noise.

We know as e de go sha, nothing mega cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Jocdon(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04
God abeg bless me with money
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by crackhouse(m): 5:39pm On Apr 04
But davido has been bragging that he came from a very rich family and I no see his father's name here o

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Konjiboii: 5:41pm On Apr 04
Who dem help?
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by GenFunction: 5:55pm On Apr 04
No me no list...disregard this list pls
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Sniper101(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04
Alamu5891:
igbo name no even Dey there and for there mind na dem get money pass grin

Invite an Igbo millionaire to an occasion
Bring in an Hausa billionaire to same occasion
Also bring in a Yoruba billionaire to same venue

that Igbo millionaire will be the loudest amongst all, in the occasion grin

5 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by porthouse7(f): 6:08pm On Apr 04
DeGods007:

Poor man what can you offer? Na to dey count richest people when your family is living in abject poverty

How many duplex do you have in your father's compound.... Poor rat like you tongue
cursed
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by porthouse7(f): 6:09pm On Apr 04
Kustask:

I understand your frustration, The sarcasm is not for sadist like you.
don't try to cover up Ur stupidity, nothing sarcastic here
Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Sniper101(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04
Emmanuel900:
Empty barrel make the loudest noise

No single Igbo have make it to this list but they make the most noise in this country.

International Developers they are grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) by Alamu5891: 6:31pm On Apr 04
Sniper101:

Invite an Igbo millionaire to an occasion
Bring in an Hausa billionaire to same occasion
Also bring in a Yoruba billionaire to same venue

that Igbo millionaire will be the loudest amongst all, in the occasion grin

small changes like this dem go turned dem sef to world richest

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) / Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars / Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.