Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) (46311 Views)

EFCC Arrests Bobrisky For Naira Abuse / Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by adecz: 11:44am On Apr 04
Iya of Ekó don suffer❗️❗️❗️😁😁😁
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:44am On Apr 04
SmartPolician:
Yes, you ask those whom you consider nobodies to take mugshots and share them online. But when it comes to politicians, they will say they had a chat with the EFCC officials. Every young person go soon enter politics.

Don't worry Peter Obi will soon grace the mugshot.
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by u3fine(m): 11:44am On Apr 04
How will they read the charges to him in court:
"That you Idris Okuneye (Male or Female) residing at -------
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Amayabor1: 11:44am On Apr 04
RealLordZeus:
Mummy of Lagos...

I don't think this is the right move.
I believe he was picked up based on recent outcry on the media, but since he can't be charged on cross dressing , they have to find something om him ..

However this case will only make him more popular as its not that weighty.

I hope the constitution can be amended so the dolts and his likes will be properly prosecuted

He was picked up for degrading the naira which is a criminal offence. He/she is fond of doing that on social media. If you think otherwise, you can go defend him in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Kaa4(m): 11:45am On Apr 04
Na prison taara Mummy of Lagos dey go so. He would need a very powerful lawyer to avoid that.
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by beekind: 11:45am On Apr 04
There are videos of musicians and politicians spraying and mutilating money yet no one is picking them up. The danger of selective justice is lost on the average blackman, and for that reason many people will hail Bobriskys arrest just because they do not like him.

The real question here should be, why is no one picking up the other people especially known celebrities and politicians whoose videos abound on the internet of them spraying money ?

Why is it difficult for people to realise that selective justice is infact injustice and they may be victims of such in the future ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by pipnator00(m): 11:45am On Apr 04
RealLordZeus:
Mummy of Lagos...

I don't think this is the right move.
I believe he was picked up based on recent outcry on the media, but since he can't be charged on cross dressing , they have to find something om him ..

However this case will only make him more popular as its not that weighty.

I hope the constitution can be amended so the dolts and his likes will be properly prosecuted

This case isn't making him popular nothing. He is being forced out of circulation.
For his own good, he better tune down the noise around him else, he will learn the hard way!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by ajilegend(m): 11:46am On Apr 04
This is what Police suppose do. EFCC you are the real MVP
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Kaa4(m): 11:46am On Apr 04
u3fine:
How will they read the charges to him in court:
"That you Idris Okuneye (Male[font=Lucida residing at -------
. We all know he is male
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by RickyJesus: 11:46am On Apr 04
Why did they take time to photoshop his mugshot.
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Mummyfour(f): 11:47am On Apr 04
See hisher nails sef grin. Even remembering to wear hijab. By the time heshe has stayed at Efcc office for just 3 days without make up, we will know whom we are dealing with.
Portable see your brotherhood ooo
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Neoteny(m): 11:47am On Apr 04
That man is a beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Natbrowny: 11:48am On Apr 04
For Naira Abuse NOT As a Cross Dresser.

Well EFCC is only doing its Job.

Police are busy giving dumb statements

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Tetraozonaitera: 11:48am On Apr 04
Very ejaculative human being.

Nonsense.
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by condensedmilk: 11:49am On Apr 04
Na jalabiya him were like that?
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Nwaokunkpara: 11:50am On Apr 04
This is a cover up for the real thing
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Clean2016: 11:53am On Apr 04
Kindness218:

What then do they want in our houses?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by slowice(m): 11:53am On Apr 04
Lol efcc be clowning.... Somebody just want to embarrass Bobby boy grin
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Slimlord(m): 11:53am On Apr 04
Lexusgs430:
A male wearing a hijab.......😁

I expect sisterhood's to mount a protest.......🤣
Thats a veil not a hijab
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Quodseverismete: 11:56am On Apr 04
LagosFirstSon:
He always look different without the Snapchat filters

The usual fake person that he is.
He is very disgusting, I wonder why a normal human being will choose to patronize him

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by bayelsaowei(m): 11:58am On Apr 04
No be only grill na roast...mtsheew
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Patojargz: 11:58am On Apr 04
Efcc ona no get levels
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by edogu(m): 11:59am On Apr 04
If I'm Bobrisky, it's time to lie low. Alot of controversies surrounding him/her and this is not good.
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Kingzmate(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04
BUT WAIT, CAN SOMEONE CLEAR ME ON THIS, HE CHANGES TO SHE BUT WHY ARE THEY STILL USING THE WORD HE ON HIM INSTEAD OF SHE shocked

HE SHOULD CHANGE BOBRISKY TO SHERISTY cool

JUST SAYING cheesy
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 12:02pm On Apr 04
Slimlord:

Thats a veil not a hijab

Do men wear veils....... 🙄
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Babangidapikin: 12:11pm On Apr 04
EFCC should allow Alhaja Idris to complete her fasting na .... Let Sisterhood breath o ....
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by ifyain: 12:12pm On Apr 04
I guess this is the most important issue in the country now? or efcc don't really have important priorities.
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by nedekid: 12:12pm On Apr 04
Curious to know what sex they booked him as.
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by dododawa1: 12:12pm On Apr 04
Darkmam

In

Joy
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04
Na today Bob start to abuse naira notes, because VDM don talk. Shameless people.
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by delishpot: 12:14pm On Apr 04
Nigeria is heaven's comedy channel grin grin

Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by YesDaddy1: 12:14pm On Apr 04
See d person wey dey make mouth some few days ago say den nor born anybody well to arrest am.

'Shim' nor know say na bcus govt nor get ur time u dey misyarn; once dey reason ur matter den must find reason to pick u up.
Dey play
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) / A Lady Finally Appears On Hushpuppi's Instagram Page (Photos) / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Meets Tboss, Gushes About How Far She Has Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.