Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) (46340 Views)

EFCC Arrests Bobrisky For Naira Abuse / Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by treatise: 12:15pm On Apr 04
RealLordZeus:
Mummy of Lagos...

I don't think this is the right move.
I believe he was picked up based on recent outcry on the media, but since he can't be charged on cross dressing , they have to find something om him ..

However this case will only make him more popular as its not that weighty.

I hope the constitution can be amended so the dolts and his likes will be properly prosecuted
They've only succeeded in increasing his social media traffics.
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by DrAda(f): 12:16pm On Apr 04
Looks arranged
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Pedro334(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04
they just invite the guygirl for frivolities , nothing concerns us
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Chukwuka319(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04
Finally the transgendered has had a mugshot of shim taken for a criminal offence. That's good, because it would deflate shim a bit.
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by NorthernersSuck: 12:22pm On Apr 04
Mummy of Yoruba people don enter
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Bridget95(f): 12:22pm On Apr 04
Finally rod go enter Bobrisky anus
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by TableLeg(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04
Brother Idris, it is the beginning of the end.
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Johnjustice: 12:24pm On Apr 04
He needs discipline. This boy was staying in a bq in Lekki then, he was chased out because of his gay behavior. Gullible Nigerians will be supporting nonsense, the gay mafia is playing with your head. Especially these women they like nonsense. Do you want your kids to be like bobrisky or to be gay?

Keep encouraging nonsense, or don't you gullible myopic people know that kids practice what they see, and imbibe what is allowed.

Bobrisky is a poor hustler, he is destroying the mentality of our kids...they are confused.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Coolestguy2023: 12:24pm On Apr 04
inoki247:
Lol EFCC the griller always turning the people that knows nobody to asun buh once it comes to a politician dere grilling stove will off...

Dem no go add Mrs Idris shocked shocked shocked sad

VeryDarkmannn go too get erectionnnn and orgasmm today....

It is very obvious that you are GAY
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Artscollection: 12:25pm On Apr 04
They should leave the innocent guy alone
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Johnjustice: 12:25pm On Apr 04
inoki247:
Lol EFCC the griller always turning the people that knows nobody to asun buh once it comes to a politician dere grilling stove will off...

Dem no go add Mrs Idris shocked shocked shocked sad

VeryDarkmannn go too get erectionnnn and orgasmm today....
They have been prosecuting several people on this charge...why are you supporting bobrisky, do you like what he is doing in our society?

He is damaging the mentality and cultural essence of our kids...more gays will come out of Nigeria just because of the way bloggers glamoralize this gay hustler.
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by pikechukwu6(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04
I only want the EFCC to investigate it's humanhood.
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by YesDaddy1: 12:26pm On Apr 04
RealLordZeus:
Mummy of Lagos...

I don't think this is the right move.
I disagree!
This is d best move!
There hundreds of closet homosexuals looking patiently at the scenario playing out.

If bobrisky gets away with this, it will open a floodgate for them to follow suit.
I believe he was picked up based on recent outcry on the media, but since he can't be charged on cross dressing , they have to find something om him ..
I agree 100%
They had to find something to hold him.

However this case will only make him more popular as its not that weighty.
The bottomline is they want to make her him an example to those harbouring thought to do like him

I hope the constitution can be amended so the dolts and his likes will be properly prosecuted
I hope so too.
But we know d 'world powers' are seriously pushing this gay agenda. I hope Nigeria will be able to look them in d face.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by oneman2k7: 12:26pm On Apr 04
When are they going to do the firing square.
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by DeGods007(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04
Artscollection:
They should leave the innocent guy alone

Guy wey get boobs 😂😂

Dey play

Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Papayaayasager(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04
Smokescreen if you know you know
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Omoawoke: 12:33pm On Apr 04
Im not a fan of bobrisky but this is witch hunting
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by YesDaddy1: 12:34pm On Apr 04
spiSeyi:
On a norms Gender suppose be on the mug shot but EFCC is confused on what gender dem go call brotherhood gringrin
Bro, u read my mind.
That was what I was searching for in d mugshot.

I was disappointed in no small measures.
cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by mkoabiola: 12:37pm On Apr 04
Efcc should channel Thier energy to corrupt politicians
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Obierika(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Expanse2020(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04
In portable voice
Dem don carry brotherhood to sisterhood
EFFC no grill the akpu back grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by geoworldedu: 12:48pm On Apr 04
Kindness218:
The exact same for human beings. They are very repulsed if cockcroach touches them. They will definitely wash their hands or body with soap.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by OvertheTop(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04
Ahmed4002:

https://www.facebook.com/share/51KT3fnSm1hZSqeq/

I love the way YOU Used HE for him Throughout the Story!
grin
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by MadamExcellency: 1:10pm On Apr 04
Amayabor1:

He was picked up for degrading the naira which is a criminal offence. He/she is fond of doing that on social media. If you think otherwise, you can go defend him in court.

Degrading the naira is not a criminal offense. It is a misdemeanor unless he stole the money.
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by MosayA: 1:12pm On Apr 04
E don cast o grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Venymen(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04
Ooh he is sorry she is a Muslim
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by 3kay945(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04
Donaldoni:
They should keep him till he grows beards cheesy

grin wink

4 to 5days will do that... grin
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by TrainPark: 1:29pm On Apr 04
Ahmed4002:

Eem suppose to toothless the werey!!!
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by Amayabor1: 1:30pm On Apr 04
MadamExcellency:

Degrading the naira is not a criminal offense. It is a misdemeanor unless he stole the money.

What is a criminal offense?

Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by cjscon(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04
Ahmed4002:

I cant see any oil dropping as they are drilling
Re: EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) by cjscon(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04
Ahmed4002:

I cant see any oil dropping as they are grilling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo / Davido: Coronavirus Messed Up My Plan To Wed Chioma In July (Video) / Segun Arinze's Car In “JAJA The Great'' (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.