Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents (16301 Views)

Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths / Orji Kalu Distributes 400 Motorcycles, 150 Generators To Constituents (photos) / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Bfly: 2:47pm On Apr 04
We keeping dumping imported shit in already dysfunctional society.

If you no do we go criticize you, if you do shit we go criticize you.
If you no understand civilization, stay back at home
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by ladobo79: 3:13pm On Apr 04
It is quite a shame when people like you do not understand the body of a post before spewing whatever come out of the gutter you call a mouth..
This man has done more for his constituency than any honorable member i know of.. Providing transformers, and electrifying communities.. Try and find facts before allowing your bigotry take over your common sense.

BucketHat:
This is madness of 2024!!!!

Another noise pollution to the economy!!!!

This low grade mind people occupying the corridor of government 🤔

Can't This individual & co think of providing steady electricity for all.

What is actually wrong with the people of 🇳🇬

In my neighbourhood I hardly sleep because of generator noise left right & centre.

Is Nigeria under a spell?
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Rechargeam247(f): 3:15pm On Apr 04
Not good enough.
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by REDshouse(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04
Puss360:
You all up there complaining, do you know how much a complete set of grinding machine costs??
If this man can donate up to 50 grinding machine sets for his constituents, then he has really tried in aspects of empowerment...
You all keep shouting no job no employment, with these, some people can still earn a living...
Many of you can't even afford to buy Stainless Tray for people to hawk goods on the road, yet you are here complaining!!!
If it's easy, then you sef go compete and campaign so they can vote you in as a lawmaker....

Grinding machine wey no go commot venue before the so called benefitiary (party loyalist) sale am to AGBERO wey dey wait outside
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by kay29000(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04
GreatrAnalyst:

Yeah, I got yeah. Even 15 years and above.
In the days of success digest magazine, by that late publisher (Sunny Obazu-Ojeagbase), who is also the founder of the popular daily sport news paper.
Those are the days he has been hitting it hard. He has paid his dues. Along also came nairabet too. All those early years I doubt if he ever thought of becoming a politician.

Power of success is real, it will cascade into greater success eventually.

Yes o! You said it all.

And your brought memories when you mentioned Success Digest. Damn. I think I still have a big stag of that magazine at home somewhere

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Tareq1105: 3:39pm On Apr 04
Puss360:
You all up there complaining, do you know how much a complete set of grinding machine costs??
If this man can donate up to 50 grinding machine sets for his constituents, then he has really tried in aspects of empowerment...
You all keep shouting no job no employment, with these, some people can still earn a living...
Many of you can't even afford to buy Stainless Tray for people to hawk goods on the road, yet you are here complaining!!!
If it's easy, then you sef go compete and campaign so they can vote you in as a lawmaker....

Don't mind haters. As far as they're concerned, no one knows anything except their defeated candidate. And there's nothing you can do to please them so just ignore them.
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Tareq1105: 3:48pm On Apr 04
ladobo79:
It is quite a shame when people like you do not understand the body of a post before spewing whatever come out of the gutter you call a mouth..
This man has done more for his constituency than any honorable member i know of.. Providing transformers, and electrifying communities.. Try and find facts before allowing your bigotry take over your common sense.

My guy ignore children of hate.
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by omolola12345(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04
Nothing from my own constituency person but you will always hear his name on news paper.
Hon. Opeyemi Bamidele, you can see what your colleague is doing in Oyo state. Please do the same thing in Ekiti Central ASAP. Empower the youths and those that needed to be empowered.
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by tiswell(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04
BucketHat:

In my neighbourhood I hardly sleep because of generator noise left right & centre.

hustle and live in a good and serene environment.
There is no dignity in what you just wrote up there
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by sacajawea: 4:35pm On Apr 04
madridguy:
Useless satanic looters. I think there's more to this because no single beneficiary was pictured happy about the constituency project. They all look worried and unhappy.
Which one you dey?
You here today, on the other side tomorrow?
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by okeke6969: 4:38pm On Apr 04
madridguy:
Useless satanic looters. I think there's more to this because no single beneficiary was pictured happy about the constituency project. They all look worried and unhappy.

You are very observant, yes non of them is happy. How are we sure he did truly gave out those things.
There is God oooooo!!!!
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by madridguy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04
I am Pro-Nigeria. Country first before anything.

sacajawea:

Which one you dey?
You here today, on the other side tomorrow?
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by madridguy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04
I am sure what he's giving them is just the little package in the nylon..

okeke6969:

You are very observant, yes non of them is happy. How are we sure he did truly gave out those things.
There is God oooooo!!!!
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by sacajawea: 4:53pm On Apr 04
madridguy:
I am Pro-Nigeria. Country first before anything.

You are not Pro Nigeria anything, in any way.
Na lie... You dey lie deceive yourself.
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by madridguy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04
Me no understand you again. Na you be me?

sacajawea:

You are not Pro Nigeria anything, in any way.
Na lie... You dey lie deceive yourself.
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by ivolt: 5:14pm On Apr 04
tollyboy5:
I don't like the kind of politics we do in this country. Some people are utilizing constituency money while others are embezzling theirs on baby mamas.

The system has no measures to bring them to book.
How can you bring someone to book for doing nothing wrong.
Try to understand an issue before passing judgment.
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by sacajawea: 5:18pm On Apr 04
madridguy:
Me no understand you again. Na you be me?

All the evils you've supported, majorly or Minorly, will come Upon you very Soon.
Every single one you supported consciously or Subconsciously, will touch you and every single thing you loved.

(Incase this is reported, it's no insult. It's no abuse. It's a declaration & Proclamation)
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by madridguy(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04
What is evil in supporting my preferred candidates in a democratic dispensation.

My brother, take care of your health make BP no kpai you.

sacajawea:

All the evils you've supported, majorly or Minorly, will come Upon you very Soon.
Every single one you supported consciously or Subconsciously, will touch you and every single thing you loved.

(Incase this is reported, it's no insult. It's no abuse. It's a declaration & Proclamation)
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Agapeunit(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04
tollyboy5:

A very myopic Seth of individuals occupying position of power.
At least this one do project, others do nothing!

Instead of scholarship or providing incentives for students.
Or training youth on skill acquisition
Or distributing laptops for those into tech etc Na so-so notice producing gift them dey present to people.
Bro stop it! No be today dt guy called alabi has been sharing laptop,computers n pads to youths! He don tey! He shared last year towards the ending of the year. He is only doing this for market women n men. Lappy wey dt guy don share go don pass 35,000! He has been sharing b4 he enter govt office sef! Go google about him.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Front0lane: 5:57pm On Apr 04
20 years of Abariba on the NA as he never share pure water or built a single block of anything n he as been collecting constitute allowance in billions the whole 20 years.

We are waiting to see when you will open your bigoted mouth to condemn his looting of 20 years constituency allowance.

UHLmoving:
That's all they can do. Distribute generator undecided undecided
BucketHat:

techub:
Thanks to senator ningi
tollyboy5:

Unfortunately senator bola hamed tinubu was also a beneficiary of this corrupt system.
Reason why we have "hon minister off your mic" goons at the Senate today.
Saao:
we are now seeing the empowerment because of the recent exposure by Sen. Ningi and co. Imagine my senator, house of rep received constituents payment for 20 years. These guy hate us I tell you
richard870:
Smh
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Front0lane: 6:04pm On Apr 04
A big favour considering Abariba as been in the same NA over 20 years yet he never gave a single soul a needle but collect constitute allowance yearly the entire 20 years.

tollyboy5:

Someone close to you should give you heavy knock on the head.
You're talking like he's doing them a favor with constituency budget.
What kind of thinking bedis? sad
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Puss360(f): 6:07pm On Apr 04
t2luv1:

Are you serious with your comment? What I found amazing is you have garnered 22 likes Wow !!! your so-called Representative pocketed close to N15m every 3 months for constituency improvement. What he is doing is a pittance to the overall amount that had been allocated to him. He is not doing them any favor. That was the people's money.
Since you know all the amount of money he has , go and collect it nah...
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by tollyboy5(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04
Front0lane:
20 years of Abariba on the NA as he never share pure water or built a single block of anything n he as been collecting constitute allowance in billions the whole 20 years.

We are waiting to see when you will open your bigoted mouth to condemn his looting of 20 years constituency allowance.

I'm talking about my state. Go open thread for abaribe whats my business with that?
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by tollyboy5(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04
Agapeunit:
Bro stop it! No be today dt guy called alabi has been sharing laptop,computers n pads to youths! He don tey! He shared last year towards the ending of the year. He is only doing this for market women n men. Lappy wey dt guy don share go don pass 35,000! He has been sharing b4 he enter govt office sef! Go google about him.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Saao(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04
Front0lane:

do I know you before or because I mentioned 20 years then you think it's Abaribe. Again learn not to disgrace your upbringing in public by insulting someone. I'm not Igbo if you have problem with Abaribe or whoever, face them. My former senator spent 20 years including Senate president before he gave way, he is the one I had issue with not Abaribe.
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Cromagnon: 10:11pm On Apr 04
tollyboy5:
I don't like the kind of politics we do in this country. Some people are utilizing constituency money while others are embezzling theirs on baby mamas.

The system has no measures to bring them to book.
election day or recall
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Cromagnon: 10:13pm On Apr 04
UHLmoving:
That's all they can do. Distribute generator undecided undecided
Before nko
Stupid ppl should be taken advantage of
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Cromagnon: 10:17pm On Apr 04
Saao:
we are now seeing the empowerment because of the recent exposure by Sen. Ningi and co. Imagine my senator, house of rep received constituents payment for 20 years. These guy hate us I tell you
no
You hate yourselves and refuse to demand your, share and accept peanuts
Who is a fool that will share all the loot if there will be no repercussion?
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by Originalsly: 12:14am On Apr 05
Omenlon:

funny enough, everybody on social media is an expert on everything. Even those who can't use this seemingly expertise to liberate themselves from joblessness or under employment will be on nairaland schooling a successful entrepreneur, educationist, philanthropist and politician on how best to impact on his people.

I am not one to be oppressed by someone's title or achievements neither his status. Is it because of his status one must agree with him? ... that whatever he does cannot be done better? I'm an expert in nothing but use my common sense. One of the reason we are in a sorry state is because the politicians know how we think ... we don't see farther than our nose.
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by t2luv1: 2:04pm On Apr 05
Puss360:

Since you know all the amount of money he has , go and collect it nah...

The greedy bastard must be related to you I can freaking see why you taking it personally. FYI. I ain't got no dog in the fight when it comes to Nigeria. People in Nigeria deserve whatever happens to them since they voted for a bunch of corrupt politicians into office
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by BucketHat(m): 1:06pm On Apr 06
tiswell:
hustle and live in a good and serene environment.
There is no dignity in what you just wrote up there

Excuse me!!!!! What are you talking about & what did I wrote that's giving head ache here.

Whose responsibility to provide serene environment for livable for you & I?

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents by BucketHat(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06
ladobo79:

Excuse me Mr low grade mind!!!!!

So the man did well by distributing grinding machines & generator 🤔

The man his simply Causing more noise pollution & also disturbing the environment you know.

In other clime there's steady electricity & the people are treated with respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Orders Kalu’s Sealed House Re-Opened / 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) / Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.