Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere (43148 Views)

Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi / Mompha Spraying Naira Notes On Bobrisky In A Throwback Video / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by Jangbajantis: 7:09pm On Apr 04
Foolish excuse. Just say you arrested him for crossdressing and for his supposed negative influence on youths. Obi Cubana did more than abuse Naira during his father's burial ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by blackmantis: 7:10pm On Apr 04
Those shim shares a cell with will be amazed at their new roomie
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by lextube: 7:17pm On Apr 04
Bobrisky cup don full. Just yesterday, Verydarkman spoke about the Federal Government arresting Bobrisky because of his homosexualism displayed in the social media space.

I think that this is just the beginning of his problem. Those videos and screenshots that Verydarkman showed on his post yesterday are incriminating evidence that could land him (Bobrisky) in jail.

Verydarkman na big influencer, I no go lie you.
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by Bovis(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04
btaliat:
They should arresf the musician too o. The song too eulogizing to resist spending 😅😅
💯% the musician is good, what’s his name??
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by Vecta5: 7:18pm On Apr 04
But the things written on that board is not complete na. I have seen boards that have age and sex .

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by YourKarma: 7:23pm On Apr 04
Nonybb:
This world is strange. I can't believe that his dude is receiving anal in already painful Nigerian world of conditions

Bobrisky isn't gay
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by billyG(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04
This kind crime slate wey no get Gender & Age no go ooo!
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by Truvelisback(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04
unavailablecity:
jobless EFCC
The so-called EFCC didn't go after the bandit that displayed ill gotten ransom(money) he displayed online. They didn't arrest Shiek Gumi for speaking for the interest of terrorists.They went after him because they wanted their share from the spray.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by wellmax(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04
Stone03:
This is no offense nah.

Do you know Nigerian laws at all?
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by jenniferedet00(f): 7:46pm On Apr 04
wink

Click on my signature to find out, if interested.
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by jenniferedet00(f): 7:48pm On Apr 04
Cruise Country

Click on my signature to find out, if interested.
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by SmartPolician: 7:52pm On Apr 04
Stone03:
This is no offense nah.

Spraying naira notes is a punishable offence in Nigeria. The problem is that government agencies have better things to do with their time, but it seems they want to set example with his transgendered.
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by Babangidapikin: 8:13pm On Apr 04
CountinBlessins:

Fággot this is a he not she.
You Homosexuals should stop displaying your stupidity
You can say what you like she identify as a she, so let us allow her be. It is easy to judge her because we don't have such genes, I have meant two people in this life that behave like a she and there is nothing you can do about that, provided the identify that way I don't have a problem, the problem I have is the men that sleep with them.
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04
Gift96:
No such thing as bad publicity.
Free promotion grin
You get sense
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by OgwuEgo: 8:19pm On Apr 04
You go don soapy tire with this picture, but you go come here dey pretend.
post=129268981:
This is only the beginning of his travails.......

Orisirisi something shocked

If this shim is looked upon as a role model or celebrity by some people, then something is truly wrong with this generation.

Who is she
Is everything okay?!

We Rise.
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by smasher1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04
Stone03:
This is no offense nah.

Says someone who doesn't know the law. It's 6 months imprisonment or a fine of N50,000 or both.
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by Kennitrust(m): 8:34pm On Apr 04
Heshe is going to be more popular... Strange being
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by funshint(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04
I even thought he was matching on it. EFCC are jobless. They should as well start attending every parties in the country to arrest those spraying money. Why seize his passports? Would they have arrested him if it was dollars that he was spraying?...abeg free the guy joor! #FreeBobRisky
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by lapintoz: 8:36pm On Apr 04
Which side of the cell will they put Bobby risky.....

Male wing ✔️

Female wing ❌️

😊
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by oneman2k7: 8:42pm On Apr 04
They suppose to arrest that Eniola Ajao too. A two faced hypocrite.
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by igbosarejews(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04
Dennisochampa:
Na because naira no get value...
I no blame the fool...
Make e come spray pounds like that na..
For this life... If u want make people value u... Just don't be easy to get....
Imagine if I change 1k pounds now.... I go get almost 1.5m naira.... It's becomes so easy to abuse what is of little or no value compared with other alternatives....
E no go better for that useless boy bobrisky.... Animal
So na only Bobrisky they spray money. If they want to arrest him, they should look for valid and concrete reason to arrest him, every Nigeria including me is guilty of spraying money in occasiond. I don't support injustice at all.
Meanwhile, he is not the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by igbosarejews(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04
wellmax:

Do you know Nigerian laws at all?
If we're to go by Nigerian law, that means 90% of Nigerians including politicians, will all be jailed.
If they want to arrest him, they should look for concrete evidence
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by osomegbe(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04
They will not arrest all the alhajis spraying same money in the North. Check all the weddings of politicians children or relatives last year.
Why are all not equal.
God will judge all of them
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On Apr 04
Nonybb:
This world is strange. I can't believe that his dude is receiving anal in already painful Nigerian world of conditions
lmao I had to laugh
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by Dennisochampa: 9:03pm On Apr 04
igbosarejews:

So na only Bobrisky they spray money. If they want to arrest him, they should look for valid and concrete reason to arrest him, every Nigeria including me is guilty of spraying money in occasiond. I don't support injustice at all.
Meanwhile, he is not the problem of Nigeria.

Now this is the problem of Nigeria..

Them arrest Bob risky for defacing naira... He's not the problem of Nigeria

Them arrest chioma for false accusations.. She's not the problem of Nigeria.
Them arrest very dark goat for defamation... He'd not the problem of Nigeria...
Even the man wen thief plantain... He's not the problem of Nigeria... Abeg who come be the problem of Nigeria
If you're saying they shouldn't arrest Bob risky, then nobody should be arrested for any crime at all...

Na small shit dey spoil yansh...
All these so called yeyebrities, they should be role models for the average citizen... If celeb fit deface naira go free... Werin you expect ordinary man to do?
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by seunmsg(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04
They should leave him alone. The harassment is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by Asonaijaaso: 9:17pm On Apr 04
Brotherhood turn to sisterhood because of livelihood.........on his way to prison neighborhood.

Raised by his fatherhood and his motherhood during his boyhood in a Lagos neighborhood.

Always spreading falsehood and claiming victimhood in the nationhood.

Spending money like Robinhood without a source of livelihood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKQog6KkC4Q
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by deanoffaculty: 9:27pm On Apr 04
This ADAOBI(GIRL BOY) should be featured in one of those Halloween movies or Vampire movies .....you know those horror movies.

Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by Walz001: 10:28pm On Apr 04
Thinking what portable will be singing in the studio righ now
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by Walz001: 10:34pm On Apr 04
Dennisochampa:
Na because naira no get value...
I no blame the fool...
Make e come spray pounds like that na..
For this life... If u want make people value u... Just don't be easy to get....
Imagine if I change 1k pounds now.... I go get almost 1.5m naira.... It's becomes so easy to abuse what is of little or no value compared with other alternatives....
E no go better for that useless boy bobrisky.... Animal
I will implore you come outside and see where dollars and pounds are been sprayed at party
Na money no reach money you go say them no dey spray one money
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by Glassysea(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04
What about market woman handling of the note both okada men abeg free the boy woman biko
Re: Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere by Empresa: 11:02pm On Apr 04
They have been looking for opportunity to arrest him and he gave them one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Halloween Costume Of Olamide's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.