Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,336 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) (30199 Views)

Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) / Floods At 3rd Mainland Bridge, Oworo Estate (Photos) / Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by Jewessgratitud3: 2:55pm On Apr 04
forgiveness:

The only time I saw the lagoon blue was during lockdown. When there was no combustion to pollute the water. Infact, I saw Dolphins crossed through that water. No wonder they call that estate Dolphin estate.

True or you're joking about the dolphins?

I didn't go near that bridge during lockdown so I won't doubt you. It's possible.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by forgiveness: 2:57pm On Apr 04
Jewessgratitud3:

True or you're joking about the dolphins?

I didn't go near that bridge during lockdown so I won't doubt you. It's possible.

True. I am nothing joking. Just Google it.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04
This is good news

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by Jewessgratitud3: 3:02pm On Apr 04
forgiveness:

True. I am nothing joking. Just Google it.

Ok. I believe you and I think I can finally rest from troubling my head since childhood when we used to go and play in dolphin estate why the place was called dolphin estate.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by forgiveness: 3:06pm On Apr 04
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok. I believe you and I think I can finally rest from troubling my head since childhood when we used to go and play in dolphin estate why the place was called dolphin estate.

Thanks for the heads-up.

đź‘Ť
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04
davit:
That's a lie. Stop confusing people. I just got out of its mess. Still same.

Na the same bridge wey holdup wan finish person this afternoon them dey talk about so? It's only partially open. Stop the lies! angry

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by seanery: 3:08pm On Apr 04
money121:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

God bless LAGOS..., North no dey among.

Cows..!!!
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by Paramount01(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04
Riskymarvelous:
does road make the price of food com down? Waiting dis one dey talk self

Yes it contribute, if the roads is bd some motorist will not want to go, or better still charge high

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by Paramount01(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04
davit:
That's a lie. Stop confusing people. I just got out of its mess. Still same.

Lolz, not the one on top the river in your village ooo. This your lie can't stop a working govt

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04
Jewessgratitud3:
Still the age long traffic jam issue will not stop. Thank God I'm free from that third mainland bridge headache.

Why does it look like a fake pics. The lagoon is not blue now. Hm..
dem dye am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by Paramount01(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04
Millimann:
They are praising Umahi now, but the day he decides to contest for the presidency they will remember where he's from.

Are you supporting his oga now, I mean the person thy appointed him

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by Elibaba1: 3:20pm On Apr 04
money121:

Jubril A.Gawat

David Umahi ‼️ A man I stan so much so in infrastructural development achieving much in silence than that Noise maker.

If it was the other man he would’ve called Channels, AIT, TVC, BBC, Sky News, FOX News, Bloomberg… to commission one kilometer of road.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by seguntijan(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04
Good
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by BabaAduras: 3:28pm On Apr 04
LegendHero:
E patewo fun Tinubu.

Dave Umahi my man. I sight you.

I know the north will agree to this, but for the goodness of Nigeria, Dave Umahi should be the next President after BAT completes his 8 years.

That Umahi guy na superman. I have always known BAT knows how to put "square pegs in square holes", his selection of Umahi for for Ministry of Works is one of his best decisions.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04
Shame on fashola and minister of works under jonathan
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by NairalandGOAT1: 3:36pm On Apr 04
They've only succeeded in making the beidge look more and more attractive to those considering suicide!

Watch as Third mainland bridge becomes the top most choice for suicide execution in the world!

Kudos to all those who took part in this great feat!
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by BreconHills(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04
clarocuzioo:
Good one Dave Umahi. The bridge looks like a brand new one. The aesthetics is amazing.

Fashola couldnt achieve this for his home state.

Tomorrow now if Umahi decides to contest for Presidency, they will start foaming in their mouth he is an Igboman.

They will send out their useless thugs to go and attack people that wants to vote for competence.

Oh please, David Umahi that will deny you. You think he lives at the level of itinerant ipob and obidient member thinking. Has such thinking produced anything useful to society anywhere? Let's praise his professionalism and give rightful kudos to a man that stands high in
Nigeria and shows that governament can work when the right people are in place and well supported.

The rest is shalaye.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04
BreconHills:

Oh please, David Umahi that will deny you. You think he lives at the level of itinerant ipob and obidient member thinking. Has such thinking produced anything useful to society anywhere? Let's praise his professionalism and give rightful kudos to a man that stands high in
Nigeria and shows that governament can work when the right people are in place and well supported.

The rest is shalaye.

you mean Dave Umahi will deny me when he wants to contest fro President and accept you that will send thugs to fight his voters?

You are very high on colos. Keep shalayeing.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:42pm On Apr 04
More prosperity to all and sundry.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by BreconHills(m): 3:47pm On Apr 04
clarocuzioo:

you mean Dave Umahi will deny me when he wants to contest fro President and accept you that will send thugs to fight his voters?

You are very high on colos. Keep shalayeing.

He doesn't share your values and doesn't speak your unprofessional language that seeks to drag him from the heights of industry excellence to the lilliputian depths of tribal street fighting.

He is in the APC government not PDP or What's the name of those other people? He is doing a good job. What concerns Fashola or Lagos state? When they start trailing your IP/IMEI address now you will start shalaying.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by ogahshtu: 3:47pm On Apr 04
I hope they will install a tollgate as they planned it on second Niger bridge?
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by Omenlon: 3:49pm On Apr 04
clarocuzioo:
Good one Dave Umahi. The bridge looks like a brand new one. The aesthetics is amazing.

Tomorrow now if Umahi decides to contest for Presidency, they will start foaming in their mouth he is an Igboman.

They will send out their useless thugs to go and attack people that wants to vote for competence.
it is people like you that will make it practically impossible for an Igbo man to become president of federal republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by Omenlon: 4:01pm On Apr 04
Tareq1105:

I knew Tinubu would make Umahi his Minister of Works. I told some of my south east colleagues in the office but they just don't want to hear Umahi.

I'm happy Tinubu made the right choice in Umahi just like Wike for FCT.

Both guys have added value to Tinubu government.
it's one thing to appoint competent people, it's another thing to fund their ministries or agencies to enable them showcase their capabilities. For the first time we are hearing of FCT budget of a trillion naira, how much was the total amount for the ministry of works and housing for the last four years of Buhari and that of just 2024 of Tinubu? Though, that is not to take away the competency of Umahi.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by Melonsmasher: 4:03pm On Apr 04
This Photo is purely an art work looking at it very closely.. don't be fooled by the corrupt system, nothing has changed

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by sko(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04
Fashola couldn't fix this....
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 4:17pm On Apr 04
clarocuzioo:

This is because only a detribalized man like Yorubas can appoint a competent person irrespective of where they come to do the work.

I bet if Umahi contests tomorrow, he'll employ incompetent hands out of tribalism.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by Atarakpa: 4:27pm On Apr 04
Jewessgratitud3:
Still the age long traffic jam issue will not stop. Thank God I'm free from that third mainland bridge headache.

we that uses the bridge on daily basis know this.
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by Sunrise258: 4:27pm On Apr 04
clarocuzioo:

He was appointed by a Yoruba. When all Igbo were blindly following Obi, he made his stance clear he stood with Asiwaju. No sensible Ebonyi man or woman will follow Igbo in any direction; from the witch-hunting during and after the Biafra war by mainstream Igbo to social isolation and all. Ebonyi man and woman are your kins now but not Igboish or Kins enough for marriage. Other Igbo even have a name for them: Hausa Igbo.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by Jewessgratitud3: 4:30pm On Apr 04
Atarakpa:
we that uses the bridge on daily basis know this.

Ok thank God you know
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by Benwallt(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04
LegendHero:
E patewo fun Tinubu.

Dave Umahi my man. I sight you.

What our brother and son couldn't do for 8years, Umahi did it under one year.

Umahi we are with you
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by kay29000(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04
Jewessgratitud3:

LMAO!! cheesy Same thing i was thinking. Why not show how it really looks...they went and edited it to look like a bridge in Singapore grin
Re: 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) by Jewessgratitud3: 4:49pm On Apr 04
kay29000:

LMAO!! cheesy Same thing i was thinking. Why not show how it really looks...they went and edited it to look like a bridge in Singapore grin
Hahahaha. 🤣 @ Singapore. No be small Singapore grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recession Bites Hard, My Experience On Arikair Yesterday / South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians / Flood Prone Areas In Lagos By Cotenant.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.