Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises (26629 Views)

Court Summons Rarara For ‘Camping Married’ Woman / Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by slowice(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04
Chop cho cho cho everytime talking rubbish... Make dem send them to kirikiri just for 2weeks holiday make e enter their body wella grin

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Segzy19: 4:45pm On Apr 04
When they were abusing everyone during the last election people cheered them on.
They abused everyone that didn't support their candidate... Abusing and posting fake news, people cheered them on... They thought they were doing the right thing....
Now they have started extending it to others, same people that cheered them on are now complaining.

We the society are also part of the menace. We didn't chastise them when they were defaming and abusing a lot people and elders because of election but everyone is now shouting because it's Nathaniel Bassey and Mercy Chinwo...

If it had been against Tinubu, Atiku or Obi would we have condemned these youths? Most likely no.

We must not throw away our African culture and values because of internet freedom or becoming woke...

These ones must be made to answer for their nonsense. They have e gone too far....

3 Likes

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by tnerro1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04
Good, na so I Dey set trap for one fine babe wey they call me yahoo boy, once I capture it in camera, I go sue her to court to come explain how I take be yahoo boy,if she no get evidence, na 100 mila I wan collect oo

2 Likes

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by newdawn2017(f): 4:47pm On Apr 04
Surface2AirToto:
They should sentence them to 2 months of anal sex by a 12 man gang of prisoners(death row inmates preferably) for 6 hours daily, so that they will learn.
because of what? Are the child mole...sters ?
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Komo4dmoney: 4:49pm On Apr 04
Omooo this news sweet my heart. Una go just open una mouth anyhow, dey talk people's matter like say na you born dem. If we tell una Ina go say na freedom of speech abi expression, freedom of speech ko part of speech Ni.

naptu2:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/04/04/court-summons-five-persons-for-defamation-of-mercy-chinwo/

Previous threads: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation
https://www.nairaland.com/8050636/gospel-singer-nathaniel-bassey-petitions

Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey
https://www.nairaland.com/8050895/defamation-dj-spoilt-kid-apologises

FILE PHOTO: Gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo, and her husband, Blessed Uzochikwa
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by izicooo(f): 4:50pm On Apr 04
Haaland21:

Igbo are trouble makers.
They did it for fashola....
Now they are doing it to Mercy and Bassey..

U people are always looking for trouble and would be crying victimization.

lol, yorubas are mandate thieves, they stole the mandate in 2023 but they won't be able to steal in it 2027. Hausa/Fulanis have this rulership mentality it must be them always thatz was why they supported Muslim Muslim ticket with the help of Mahmoud Yakubu. 2027 Obi will win presidential election by the people's vote. I beg dey your day no quote me again.
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Komo4dmoney: 4:52pm On Apr 04
tnerro1:
Good, na so I Dey set trap for one fine babe wey they call me yahoo boy, once I capture it in camera, I go sue her to court to come explain how I take be yahoo boy,if she no get evidence, na 100 mila I wan collect oo

Naso one lady dey call me a cultist 😂 I dey shocked and surprised cos I no dey expect that, if you wan abuse me abuse me which one be make you dey call me cultist? How I take look like a cultist?
I later tell her say she think every guy be like her brothers.

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by erai30(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04
But come to think of it the pikin resemble Nathaniel Bassey sha, abi na only those guys see the thing or we just hate talking the truth. Blessed is he who will secretly go do DNA test of that child. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Mamci: 4:56pm On Apr 04
Horrible humans, using an innocent baby's picture for likes on social media
Let them learn the hard way and serve as deterent to others
Shame

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by worldstevo: 4:56pm On Apr 04
izicooo:
Nigerians eeh, na everything be court matter?? To me what does guys are pointing out is not far from the truth, they is a striking resemblance between Nathaniel and the kid, though the best way to handle them is to ignore them. Why wasting the precious time of the court.

You are indeed stupid!

2 Likes

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 4:56pm On Apr 04
ChizzyBuna:
I hope Mercy Chinwo solves this dilemma

As for me personally
I can never trust any woman... Period!!!!

Justin Trudeau's mother Margaret Trudeau visited Cuban president Fidel Castro
And spent more time with Fidel Castro in Cuba

She comes back and months later gives birth to Justin Trudeau the current prime minister of Canada.
This was during the 60's when D.N.A test no dey exist.
Look at the resemblance of young Fidel Castro and young Justin Trudeau D grin

All I know is I can never trust a woman
I trust only God and Science!!!!

That is why at the mention of "DNA TEST"
Plenty Women tremble in fear
Because they know it's GAME OVER grin grin

Second picture is Magreat Trudeau Visiting Fidel Castro

Last picture is Magreat Trudeau with Fidel Castro and Her husband Pierre Trudeau

Adultery and fornication wen I done see for this life eh?

To marry sef dey do me one kain one kain.
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by tnerro1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04
Komo4dmoney:

Naso one lady dey call me a cultist 😂 I dey shocked and surprised cos I no dey expect that, if you wan abuse me abuse me which one be make you dey call me cultist? How I take look like a cultist?
I later tell her say she think every guy be like her brothers.

No gree for anybody, sue her to magistrate court make she come talk where dem initiate you😁
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:00pm On Apr 04
post=129266646:
All trolls will never end well in life.

Y'all will learn,
And you'll learn the hard way.

Enyia rest.

Na troubled conscience dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04
Nothing wey u want tell me,na Nathaniel Bassey born that pikin,the resemblance is too glaring,u think say God na pikin?

They want use money bully all those guys but the truth is so obvious on the baby's face

2 Likes

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Kusu12: 5:08pm On Apr 04
Segzy19:
When they were abusing everyone during the last election people cheered them on.
They abused everyone that didn't support their Agulu fraudster and fake messiah... Abusing and posting fake news, people cheered them on... They thought they were doing the right thing....
Now they have started extending it to others, same people that cheered them on are now complaining.

We the society are also part of the menace. We didn't chastise them when they were defaming and abusing a lot people and elders because of election but everyone is now shouting because it's Nathaniel Bassey and Mercy Chinwo...

If it had been against Tinubu, Atiku or Obi would we have condemned these youths? Most likely no.

We must not throw away our African culture and values because of internet freedom or becoming woke...

These ones must be made to answer for their nonsense. They have e gone too far....

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Kusu12: 5:17pm On Apr 04
izicooo:
lol, yorubas are mandate thieves, they stole the mandate in 2023 but they won't be able to steal in it 2027. Hausa/Fulanis have this rulership mentality it must be them always thatz was why they supported Muslim Muslim ticket with the help of Mahmoud Yakubu. 2027 Obi will win presidential election by the people's vote. I beg dey your day no quote me again.

People that are claiming what didn't belong to them are the original mandate thieves.
Obingo only won in your obirodent dream and come 2027 elections your Agulu fraudster and fake messiah will remain social media president as usual.
Obingo is serial party defector, fraudster, pretender and failure in all ramifications it's only obirodents over hyping their fake messiah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by nedekid: 5:18pm On Apr 04
Oga, if you like apologize from now till tomorrow, you must still face the consequences of your action even if the apology is accepted.
That tomatoes man has shown "2024 we no de gree", same thing with Nathaniel and chinwo. Them no go gree.
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by GodHimself: 5:23pm On Apr 04
Attention is currency.

naptu2:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/04/04/court-summons-five-persons-for-defamation-of-mercy-chinwo/

Previous threads: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation
https://www.nairaland.com/8050636/gospel-singer-nathaniel-bassey-petitions

Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey
https://www.nairaland.com/8050895/defamation-dj-spoilt-kid-apologises

FILE PHOTO: Gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo, and her husband, Blessed Uzochikwa
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by appini: 5:23pm On Apr 04
The deed has been done. The picture is there for everyone to see.

3 Likes

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:27pm On Apr 04
DenreleDave:
see dem.. all dey do is to run mouth and threats online..

same thing dey did to fashola b4 that one dealt with them
shatap hunny
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Papasland21: 5:48pm On Apr 04
Jail all of them for 2 years without option of fine, next time they will learn.
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by ObalendeCMS: 5:49pm On Apr 04
These ones have been used by this churching hippocrite to claim say dem holy. The way god go judge church folks, even the so called sinners will weak.

Bloody hypocrites!

if the husband like make him no go do DNA for him pikin, make him dey simp for that churching 0!

2 Likes

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by izicooo(f): 6:03pm On Apr 04
Kusu12:

People that are claiming what didn't belong to them are the original mandate thieves.
Obingo only won in your obirodent dream and come 2027 elections your Agulu fraudster and fake messiah will remain social media president as usual.
Obingo is serial party defector, fraudster, pretender and failure in all ramifications it's only obirodents over hyping their fake messiah.
ok, you don win for this one I no get power to engage you, make we wait till 2027 for now I beg stop to dey engage me with conversation.
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Amayabor1: 6:07pm On Apr 04
Lessons need to be taught and learnt. Mercy Chinwo, Nathaniel Bassey, please don't let this slide!
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Myrepublic(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04
What happens to FORGIVENESS? Bassey should forgive them ,they know not what they were saying..
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by osomegbe(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04
Can the apology take back the words you have said online. And that has been planted in peoples mind.
Be careful before speaking next time.
After you face your justice.
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Emman08: 6:18pm On Apr 04
In Nigeria, Cybercrime has a different meaning
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by richie240: 6:20pm On Apr 04
inoki247:
Lol assuming most of this people spewing jargons are from another region they might AV tagged dem tribalist...

People fail to realize whether you're from Tribe A Tribe B been stupiddd online and offline is a different thing entirely u don't generalize people stupidityyy...

People jus wake up come online start yappingg jargonss...
Exactly, just bcus of the action of 4 rabble-rousers, they would have said "why are 'Tribe A' attacking us (Tribe B)"

They will them proceed to Nairaland/twitter and be opening multiple fuulish threads.
They would've grouped tribe A together as if the 4 idióts were representing them.

God bless Nigeria!
cool
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Haaland21: 6:29pm On Apr 04
izicooo:
Nigerians eeh, na everything be court matter?? To me what does guys are pointing out is not far from the truth, they is a striking resemblance between Nathaniel and the kid, though the best way to handle them is to ignore them. Why wasting the precious time of the court.

U can join them and defame......u would lose your freedom.

If in doubt....ask Kanu.
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by commoditiesnig: 6:36pm On Apr 04
..after the gospel singer and her husband posted a picture of their son on Instagram. After the picture of the baby, who was born in 2023, was posted.

I've always frowned at individuals & "celebs" showing their most private affairs on Social media. There are Vultures out there ready to take advantage to cause havoc on people's lives

Let's quit silly habit of revealing our private lives on S.M

I'm sure Mercy and her husband would have regretted their "innocent" decision.
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by richie240: 6:39pm On Apr 04
tiswell:
But in all of these, mercy hubby go still secretly do DNA.

No smoke without fire
Dhur, the seed wey busybodies don already sow for him belle. grin grin
Na to cut the pikin hair go do the DNA secretly
- only 1 strand is enough.

Ehnnnn, but make we talk true o, d pikin take style resemble ......
If a neutral person is asked to guess who d father of the pikin is between d 2 of them, na .......den go select o.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by richie240: 6:45pm On Apr 04
NOwazobia:
The Igbos are also fond of this act.

No wonder they are all Igbos as though it was pre-planned.
Just imagine if the 4 were Yorubas, Nairaland and twitter will be aflame with threads such as "why are Yorubas attacking south-south
(Nathaniel basset) and Igbos (pastor Blessed/mercy chinwo)".
cool

God save us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chacha Eke-Faani Steps Out In Ripped Jeans / DJ Cuppy: "How Being A Billionaire's Daughter Affected My Upbringing" / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.