Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises (26634 Views)

Court Summons Rarara For ‘Camping Married’ Woman / Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by mrdharkchild(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04
If you decide to make your life public, be ready to dance to the music.

If them like, make them sue anybody, the harm has already been done.

The husband would be insecure and curious at the moment.

If you post a picture about your personal lives online, make sure to turn off comments if you don't need one, you don't control my way of thinking

2 Likes

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by ubee(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04
I see that a significant portion of the commentary on this story are people condemning the foolish individuals that criminally maligned the reputations of Mercy Chinwo, and Nathaniel Bassey with the scandalous and defamatory claims.

I would have been totally pleased and encouraged about that, if it did not reveal a deep level of hypocrisy and treacherousness amongst us Nigerian youth and citizenry in general. (What do I mean?)

If you all go back to the previous headlines posted on Nairaland about this saga, you will see that a high percentage of the comments are in support of the defamatory news by those bloggers.

So this means that a lot of the folks posting in support of Mercy Chinwo and Nathaniel on this thread are people that mocked them and peddled the falsehood a matter of days earlier.

What changed? They are trying to chameleon themselves away from the shame and condemnation that has befallen the criminal bloggers who started this accusations.

For everyone seeing this my post, if you have come out to comment in solidarity of Chinwo and Bassey, after earlier mocking them or peddling the false news, I want to say that you are all cowards beyond imagination. You are slimy, hypocrites and you are snakes.

My prayer this moment is that may you pay for your acts one way or the other in this life.

May you suffer for your behaviour. Amen.
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by sweetTai(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04
Mercy Chinwo should shut everyone down and consent to DNA test. If DNA confirms that the baby belongs to the husband, problem solved. If the DNA says na oga Nathaniel owns baby, their gospel career is nothing but over. If DNA says neither men is the father, her gospel career is DONE!

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Timmi: 7:46pm On Apr 04
naptu2:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/04/04/court-summons-five-persons-for-defamation-of-mercy-chinwo/

Previous threads: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey Petitions IGP Over Defamation
https://www.nairaland.com/8050636/gospel-singer-nathaniel-bassey-petitions

Defamation: DJ Spoilt Kid Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey
https://www.nairaland.com/8050895/defamation-dj-spoilt-kid-apologises

FILE PHOTO: Gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo, and her husband, Blessed Uzochikwa

You will notice that the majority of these online monsters are cretins from the land of the rising wailers.

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by johnjose68: 8:02pm On Apr 04
naptu2:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/04/04/court-summons-five-persons-for-defamation-of-mercy-chinwo/

Now Madam Mercy has agreed to the slogan: Go to court!!!

Please deal with them in court. Let them continue their tweeting in prison till the great Jagaban win the second term.

How I wish they stay in the same prison as cownu cheesy
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Elzazzi: 8:20pm On Apr 04
ChizzyBuna:
All these ones no concern me
I hope Mercy finds a way solve this dilemma

As for me personally
I can never trust any woman... Period!!!!
If you like be the Holiest Virgin in town
I must do D.N.A test

Justin Trudeau's mother Margaret Trudeau visited Cuban president Fidel Castro
And spent more time with Fidel Castro in Cuba

She comes back and months later gives birth to Justin Trudeau the current prime minister of Canada.
This was during the 60's when D.N.A test no dey exist.
Look at the resemblance of young Fidel Castro and young Justin Trudeau D grin

All I know is I can never trust a woman
I trust only God and Science!!!!

That is why at the mention of "DNA TEST"
Plenty Women tremble in fear
Because they know it's GAME OVER grin grin

Second picture is Magreat Trudeau Visiting Fidel Castro

Third picture is Magreat Trudeau with Fidel Castro and Her husband Pierre Trudeau

Last Picture is Pierre and Margaret Trudeau Visiting Fidel Castro After the birth of Justin Trudeau. grin grin

This is the first time I'm seeing this. There are some truths in this though lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by funshint(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04
This is more than just mere apology. The consequences of what they just did is far reaching. What these idiots did is enough to introduce doubt into these young family whereby the husband might start having trust issues with his wife and also the pure friendship existing between the family and Nathaniel Bassey will gradually become cold. But thank God it's a strong Christian settings who can recognize this as just a failed attack of the enemy.
These people are murderers! I pray Nathaniel Bassey spares nothing to bring these idiots to account. For the sake of posterity and to serve as deterrents to others who delight in spreading unfounded rumors.
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by frankson1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04
TheMensch:
Seek for damages!
They have to pay for damages!
They should have thought about the consequences of their childish words before spewing it on the internet.
No be only apologize, na apocalypse. Nonsense

Having read the apologies from both Ibeh and Dj spoiltkid, I can say that the Ibeh guy is more sensible than DJ spoiltkid.

DJ spoilt, in his apologies, did not own up but trying to push the blame on another. There's no sincerity in his apology.

Where's the information he said he wanted to disseminate in this matter undecided

All of them should serve maximum sentence for this offence.
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04
They are fools if they accept those apologies angry when you start teaching these goats lesson, they'll tonedown their vulgarity by force
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by frankson1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04
Makunahatata:
Obedients .. people from that side Sabi defame , carry fake news , craziest part, den still fit no bliv den do wrong .

Just as that big nose DJ spoiltkid. His apology is annoying.

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by damoobaba: 9:27pm On Apr 04
ChizzyBuna:
All these ones no concern me
I hope Mercy finds a way solve this dilemma

As for me personally
I can never trust any woman... Period!!!!
If you like be the Holiest Virgin in town
I must do D.N.A test

Justin Trudeau's mother Margaret Trudeau visited Cuban president Fidel Castro
And spent more time with Fidel Castro in Cuba

She comes back and months later gives birth to Justin Trudeau the current prime minister of Canada.
This was during the 60's when D.N.A test no dey exist.
Look at the resemblance of young Fidel Castro and young Justin Trudeau D grin

All I know is I can never trust a woman
I trust only God and Science!!!!

That is why at the mention of "DNA TEST"
Plenty Women tremble in fear
Because they know it's GAME OVER grin grin

Second picture is Magreat Trudeau Visiting Fidel Castro

Third picture is Magreat Trudeau with Fidel Castro and Her husband Pierre Trudeau

Last Picture is Pierre and Margaret Trudeau Visiting Fidel Castro After the birth of Justin Trudeau. grin grin

EXPERIENCE is the best teacher for people like you. How Fidel Castro and Margaret Trudeau's lives are your business is what I dont understand.

NOBODY stops you from doing DNA for your own children. But coming online to MENTION NAMES of people who have their own lives shouldn't concern you. There's a psychological effect for things like this on the people involved.

With great freedom comes great responsibilities.
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Blizzy9ja: 10:19pm On Apr 04
inoki247:
Lol assuming most of this people spewing jargons are from another region they might AV tagged dem tribalist...

People fail to realize whether you're from Tribe A Tribe B been stupiddd online and offline is a different thing entirely u don't generalize people stupidityyy...

People jus wake up come online start yappingg jargonss...
The only part of your comment that made sense was the last part... Stop smoking rubbish, your post was so dull and unintelligent.
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by SultanOfPuna: 11:04pm On Apr 04
damoobaba:

EXPERIENCE is the best teacher for people like you. How Fidel Castro and Margaret Trudeau's lives are your business is what I dont understand.

NOBODY stops you from doing DNA for your own children. But coming online to MENTION NAMES of people who have their own lives shouldn't concern you. There's a psychological effect for things like this on the people involved.

With great freedom comes great responsibilities.
Oboy shut your mouth in as much I don't agree with him doesn't mean their is no truth to was he said. Paternity Fraud is a rampant crime amongst women
The truth is hard to swallow, until it happens to you your eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by tiswell(m): 11:22pm On Apr 04
richie240:

Dhur, the seed wey busybodies don already sow for him belle. grin grin
Na to cut the pikin hair go do the DNA secretly
- only 1 strand is enough.

Ehnnnn, but make we talk true o, d pikin take style resemble ......
If a neutral person is asked to guess who d father of the pikin is between d 2 of them, na .......den go select o.
cool
E resemble the accused true true,but secret DNA test by the hubby go help settle his mind.

Like this now,the hubby not dey understand anything again,but the wife no know yet 😄😄.

The street out there is very cold,gospel as artist abi na evangelist not mean anything😄
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Konquest: 12:09am On Apr 05
naptu2:

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Ishilove: 12:36am On Apr 05
The science of DNA testing has been going on for decades without much controversy. E reach Nigeria turn, una turn am to something else.

Continue. Hand go touch all of una one by one

2 Likes

Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by inoki247: 3:45am On Apr 05
Blizzy9ja:
The only part of your comment that made sense was the last part... Stop smoking rubbish, your post was so dull and unintelligent.

Is dull to you because you're disappointed and you couldn't call anyone a tribalist after seeing the culprit...
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Psoul(m): 9:41am On Apr 05
inoki247:
Lol assuming most of this people spewing jargons are from another region they might AV tagged dem tribalist...

People fail to realize whether you're from Tribe A Tribe B been stupiddd online and offline is a different thing entirely u don't generalize people stupidityyy...

People jus wake up come online start yappingg jargonss...

Bros, I believe you're can still make your comment without talking of tribe. Must you always be this tribalistic all the time. What is wrong with you guys?
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Psoul(m): 9:48am On Apr 05
naptu2:
Meanwhile, another of the five has apologised to Nathaniel Bassey. Earlier DJ Spoilt Kid tendered an apology, while Okoronkwo Ejike deleted his Facebook page. Now Kingsley Ibeh has also tendered an apology.

Kingsley Ibeh

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/sW2xCJ6MAS7TWzLw/?mibextid=oFDknk

See how that mofok is now addressing N.Bassey and M.Chinwo as Pastor and Minister respectively. He called them children of God. All to make their spirit calm down.

When they were spewing out their trash, they fail to realize that it was a Pastor, Minister and children of God they were trying to destroy.
They must face the music.
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by inoki247: 10:01am On Apr 05
Psoul:

Bros, I believe you're can still make your comment without talking of tribe. Must you always be this tribalistic all the time. What is wrong with you guys?

I'm sure if the comment is from other people you won't say I'm tribalistic.....

You guys are the real definition of hypocrite....

People will act online anyhow buh once is from one side y'all will remain silent buh when your hypocrisy is been pointed out you will spin it again and call the person tribalist for pointing out your hypocrisy....
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by izicooo(f): 8:25pm On Apr 05
Haaland21:

U can join them and defame......u would lose your freedom.

If in doubt....ask Kanu.
when did you turn to my adviser? You don't tell me what to do, I don't take orders from you!
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by Psoul(m): 8:47am On Apr 06
inoki247:

I'm sure if the comment is from other people you won't say I'm tribalistic.....

You guys are the real definition of hypocrite....

People will act online anyhow buh once is from one side y'all will remain silent buh when your hypocrisy is been pointed out you will spin it again and call the person tribalist for pointing out your hypocrisy....

You're tribalistic disposition is killing you gradually. You think you're hurting anyone. You're hurting yourself.

I have good friends all over the country and I've grown passed following social media to live a life that is not mine. I don't make tribal comments. If I must attack, I attack the person involved and not his tribe or religion.

Keep living like a fo0l you'll see what you're doing you you're life.
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by inoki247: 9:12am On Apr 06
Psoul:

You're tribalistic disposition is killing you gradually. You think you're hurting anyone. You're hurting yourself.

I have good friends all over the country and I've grown passed following social media to live a life that is not mine. I don't make tribal comments. If I must attack, I attack the person involved and not his tribe or religion.

Keep living like a fo0l you'll see what you're doing you you're life.

It takes a Foo0l to know one....

Clap for yourself at least I'm not the cause of your stupidityyyy since you're pained by my opinion....
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by San2ski(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06
Angelfrost:

...Before she will consent to that, won't that tell you it's false?!!

After the test is completed and the result shows it is truly unfounded, what next??! He will just apologize and go his way, abi??!

Speaking of resemblance, have you never in all your adult life heard of the phenomenon known as 'Doppelganger'?!!

You haven't heard the theory that the Creator made copies of every man and woman on Earth, and even spread them across generations?!!

You don't know some men/women and kids resemble you closely either in Nigeria or several continents away?!!

When they say 'Read', una no go gree.

In any case, how and why would you demand that people unrelated to you should do DNA tests for their kids?!! Wetin concern you for their marriage and parenthood??!

Many of you need to be seriously disciplined by the law! Una think say Freedom of Speech gives full license for anyhow talk.

And the doppelganger just managed to be a carbon copy of the family's closest friend?
Ok naa cool
Re: Court Summons Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Ibeh Apologises by San2ski(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06
Amayabor1:
Lessons need to be taught and learnt. Mercy Chinwo, Nathaniel Bassey, please don't let this slide!

Make them kukuma watch themselves first and make sure what those guys are saying do not contain solid stones of truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: "How Being A Billionaire's Daughter Affected My Upbringing" / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win / I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.