Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection (16002 Views)

Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky / Dangote Oil Refinery Poses Threat To European Plants / Rising Influence Of Fintech Big Threat To Banks, Says Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection by ashawopikin(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04
You guys are on your own
Re: Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection by BannedUser: 10:04pm On Apr 04
Eriggs:

Shame on all enemies of Nigeria, they will never die well

You are an empty-headed zombie. See this jobless brain-dead idiot quoting me from another thread.... lolz.
Re: Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection by Konquest: 11:15pm On Apr 04
Re: Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection by jonnieoneng: 3:30am On Apr 05
BondRiv:
Nothing must happen to them. I don't like the unserious manner we go about the business of this country. People who risk their lives for the interest of this country should be protected at all costs.

You are getting schooled in the reality of life. What precisely did they think they were doing challenging the Thieves that have Government backing? Who told them that those in Government don't know what precisely is going on? They should have kept their mouths shut if they knew that they would suddenly become afraid after they exposed the Binance Fraud.
Re: Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection by Chukskal(m): 6:11am On Apr 05
[Then it is unprofessional of the Police]

Leave them.

For this country, if you tell police about crimes wey a person dey commit. By the time them arrest the person, police go tell the person sey na you report am. grin embarassed

That's why you see people don't report crimes easily in this country. They rather fly away from such environments than to report the ugly scenes behind the scene. cool
[/quote]
Re: Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection by temptnow: 7:48am On Apr 05
These are thieves
Re: Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection by adebowales: 8:24am On Apr 05
millionboi2:
God will punish him,he didn't see our corrupt politicians is innocent binnance.
lol he dey pain you say dollar no Dey rise again
Re: Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection by millionboi2: 8:34am On Apr 05
adebowales:
lol he dey pain you say dollar no Dey rise again
Not at all bro,I spend naira not dollar,I no dey interested on japa, how will I not want the naira to rise,I want it.....but saying binnance is responsible for naira fall is big fat lies.
Re: Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection by adebowales: 9:04am On Apr 05
millionboi2:
Not at all bro,I spend naira not dollar,I no dey interested on japa, how will I not want the naira to rise,I want it.....but saying binnance is responsible for naira fall is big fat lies.
he Dey part of am, na speculators dem be wey Dey mk people carry news quickly. Bad news na him Dey sell fast
Re: Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection by Babinski: 9:18am On Apr 05
Angelfrost:
You mean "Snitch"??! cool

If you snitched, shouldn't the snitching process be an airtight secret?!! Who gave out your identities?!!

You no mount well for Naija, you go dey snitch on people wey 'tall' pass you, in a fantastically corrupt system like this?!!

Well, enjoy your popularity.

A Written Petition is not a snitching or whistleblower issue because the respondent is typically provided with a copy of the petition during interrogation to respond to the allegations. So the identity of the petitioner(s) is not hidden. There are more than 20 civil organizations involved in the petition according to this report so I do not see how the lives of everyone of them or their families can be in danger. Has there been any threat? Who is the threat from? Binance executives or users?
Re: Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection by fxexperts: 1:18pm On Apr 05
fortune1968:
Where did you see a useless government ? Search yourself and stop being a useless citizen.
See this useless unfortunate fellow. The government is useless I said it long ago and I will keep saying it. just because they are giving you a mere 30k monthly that is why you are here to praise the. for your info I have not benefitted a thing from the useless Nigerian government since inception but i keep paying taxes in 100s of thousand every month still to this useless government, then tell me if the government and you is not useless.
Re: Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection by fortune1968: 1:54pm On Apr 05
fxexperts:
See this useless unfortunate fellow. The government is useless I said it long ago and I will keep saying it. just because they are giving you a mere 30k monthly that is why you are here to praise the. for your info I have not benefitted a thing from the useless Nigerian government since inception but i keep paying taxes in 100s of thousand every month still to this useless government, then tell me if the government and you is not useless.
Audio tax from a useless citizen who doesn't know how much his country has done for bim .
Re: Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection by fxexperts: 8:21pm On Apr 06
fortune1968:
Audio tax from a useless citizen who doesn't know how much his country has done for bim .
You have seen how unfortune you really are in life. Keep spilling trash from your gutter mouth. For your info fool have my tax clearance certificate every year and what i contribute every year rakes in millions for your useless government. so that is why when I criticize the useless government, I have every right to do so not a nonentity like you who have not paid a single direct tax in your entire life. and i repeat again your useless country has not done anything for me, because everything i own i produced it for myself. health insurance for myself i bought it by myself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / 5 Banks Earn N15.7bn On Account Maintenance Charges In Q1 2019 / The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.