Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

If You Were Abducted, Which Of These Guys Will You Choose To Rescue You? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Were Abducted, Which Of These Guys Will You Choose To Rescue You? (273 Views)

You Have Been Kidnapped. Who Are You Calling To Rescue You? / Respect For Anyone Who Knows These Guys' Names. / BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her (2) (3) (4)

If You Were Abducted, Which Of These Guys Will You Choose To Rescue You? by Winterhaven(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04
You were abducted by a deadly terrorist group like boko haram and one of these guys is to carry out your search and rescue mission, which of them will you choose if you can only choose one? Give reason(s).

1. Jack Bauer

2.Spartacus

3.Jon Snow

4.Michael Scoffield

Re: If You Were Abducted, Which Of These Guys Will You Choose To Rescue You? by Chrisrare: 4:05pm On Apr 04
Scofield. All he has to do is allow himself to be abducted and taken prisoner by the terrorists and the rest is history.

Re: If You Were Abducted, Which Of These Guys Will You Choose To Rescue You? by EreluRoz: 4:06pm On Apr 04
I haven't watched any of their movies but use to hear my brothers talk about it.

Going by their looks, I'll choose the Spartacus guy, he looks strong.

Re: If You Were Abducted, Which Of These Guys Will You Choose To Rescue You? by Boogyman557: 4:22pm On Apr 04

Re: If You Were Abducted, Which Of These Guys Will You Choose To Rescue You? by Chrisrare: 4:25pm On Apr 04
EreluRoz:
I haven't watched any of their movies but use to hear my brothers talk about it.

Going by their looks, I'll choose the Spartacus guy, he looks strong.
You haven't watched any of those movies, which planet did you grow up in?
Re: If You Were Abducted, Which Of These Guys Will You Choose To Rescue You? by iamtardey: 4:26pm On Apr 04
Thor or nobody
Re: If You Were Abducted, Which Of These Guys Will You Choose To Rescue You? by EreluRoz: 4:28pm On Apr 04
Chrisrare:
You haven't watched any of those movies, which planet did you grow up in?
I use to hear my brothers talk about it, I'm not a movie freak.

I grew up in Pluto
Re: If You Were Abducted, Which Of These Guys Will You Choose To Rescue You? by Grinhect: 4:35pm On Apr 04
Just give me Merlin make everyone rest.

No stress, na to just cast spell make all my abductors sleep off. I go don reach house before them wake grin

Re: If You Were Abducted, Which Of These Guys Will You Choose To Rescue You? by Boogyman557: 4:38pm On Apr 04
Grinhect:
Just give me Merlin make everyone rest.

No stress, na to just cast spell make all my abductors sleep off. I go don reach house before them wake grin
Holly Gram cool another nice one..

Because I no understand the kind movies way the OP they watch..

WTF MAN!

Re: If You Were Abducted, Which Of These Guys Will You Choose To Rescue You? by perfectsusanoo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04
Abeg send me uchiha itachi, mind controls them and gifts me them as my slaves. Lol
Re: If You Were Abducted, Which Of These Guys Will You Choose To Rescue You? by ValCon888: 1:30am On Apr 05
This is a tough choice. But I'll go with Jack Bauer for two reasons. First, he's more proficient in the use of guns compared to Schofield, the rest only know how to use knives and swords.

Secondly, he has more experience dealing with terrorism and terrorists.
Re: If You Were Abducted, Which Of These Guys Will You Choose To Rescue You? by nearline(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09
Lol. It would be Jack Bauer. That guys is more savage than he appears. He is a corporate brute.
Re: If You Were Abducted, Which Of These Guys Will You Choose To Rescue You? by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10
Jack Bauer
100%,he is sure to deliver even if it means breaking the rules

Freezyfofo Bleed White Music Video / 45 Police Men Who Arrested The Billionaire Kidnapper #evans Got Promoted / New Acting Audition & Training 2018