Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,236 members, 7,825,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her (33562 Views)

BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by HumphreyGspot(m): 3:47am On Aug 20, 2019
BBNaija: See The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her Over Diane

This was the look on Venita's face when Elozonam choosed to save her from eviction over Diane.

She was shocked, speechless and overwhelm by the decision Elozonam took to save her.

The mattle of saving an housemate was given to Elozonam before the names of possible evicted housemates were mentioned by biggie.

Mike
Gedoni
Diane
Mercy
Sheye
Jacky
Frodd

Fans commended Elozonam for making the wise choice of saving Venita, but it didn't seem so in the face of Diane.

Watch the video after the cut...
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/08/bbnaija-look-on-venitas-face-after.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by HumphreyGspot(m): 4:28am On Aug 20, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by uzedo1(m): 4:45am On Aug 20, 2019
A member below me has something to say lipsrsealed

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Kneephy(m): 5:39am On Aug 20, 2019
The person above me would say something

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by stnkembu(m): 5:52am On Aug 20, 2019
I'm actually waiting for the 2 above me to say something.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by carzola(m): 6:12am On Aug 20, 2019
pogba didnt sleep well last night.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2019
I don't watch this show

But my Kaduna girl can't go home

How dem day vote self?

Hope say na free??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2019
carzola:
pogba didnt sleep well last night.
for someone who earns 290,000 pounds a week...he ain't gonna lose any sleep

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by willexyaho(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2019
Stop all these and

Let's discuss this issue of Nigeria government,

Especially how to invite and convince Okorocha to yam festival in Italy.

Please your suggestions.

Thanks.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by vana89: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2019
the show is getting very interesting already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Darel33: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2019
Hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Jascon11: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2019
I'd like to see Diane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Lekanberry(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2019
Gedoni and

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by iamgprince: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2019
i don't give a Bleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Awodip: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2019
Who get time for these useless show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by kehinde1588(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2019
Who watch Manchester united match yesterday. Abeg gist me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2019
I don't know why Mane can't win the Ballon d'or sef!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by KingAzari: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2019
Gedoni is gone. His rabid d1ck will be temporary put beyond the reach of Khafi's wide otene.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by jovialswag(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2019
Time to scatter crystal palace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by fredfabrics: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2019
lazy nigerian youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by SpaceTour: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2019
TeamFrodd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by nsesam(m): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2019
Anyone can go after all no one is sharing the money with me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by jydeskill1(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2019
The rationale is simple. It's obvious that the newly introduced housemate were more vulnerable for eviction compared to the old ones. So it is more appropriate and sensible for elo who is a new housemate to save a fellow new house mate.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by ikombe: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2019
Contact me for your Gym and Exercise equipment both Home and Commercial Use

check my signature and profile for more info.

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2019
Bt frood doesn’t have sense nah. Elo saved venita cos she came in later on in the game like him. Same WhatsApp group kinda.

Diane wasn’t being straight with him so he’s probably moved on. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2019
To think diane was really expecting him to save her...despite not saving him last week.

That is exactly how some girls go about with entitlement mentality.

Demanding what they can't and do not give.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her by Odinaka00(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2019
Crystal Palace go hear am on Saturday. That James dey ball sha like Mount and Pullisic of Chelsea

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge / Cyph Evicted From Big Brother Naija House / True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.