Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday (19324 Views)

EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation / EFCC Re-Arrests Mompha For Alleged ‘Money Laundering’ / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by TouchNfollow(f): 5:48pm On Apr 04

EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday
Bobrisky will be arraigned on Friday before Justice Abimbola Awogboro of the Federal High Court, Lagos.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Thursday filed a six-count charge against Idris Olanrewaju Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky.

Bobrisky will be arraigned on Friday before Justice Abimbola Awogboro of the Federal High Court, Lagos.

While the first four counts of the charge border on abuse of the Naira, the last two counts border on alleged money laundering.

In the charge sheet filed by EFCC Prosecutor, Senior Advocate of Nigeria Rotimi Oyedepo, alongside seven other lawyers, Bobrisky in the first count is alleged to have tampered with the sum of N400,000 by spraying same while dancing at a social event at the IMAX Circle Mall, Lekki, Lagos.

The offence was committed on March 24, 2024, and is contrary to and punishable under Section 21(1) of the Central Bank Act 2007.

In count two, Bobrisky between July and August 2023 at Aja Junction, Ikorodu also tampered with another sum of N50,000 by spraying the same at a social event while dancing.

In count three, Bobrisky in Dec. 2023 at White Steve Event Hall, Ikeja also sprayed and tampered with another sum of N20,000 while dancing.

Count four also accused Bobrisky of spraying and tampering with another sum of N20,000 while dancing at another event in Oniru, Victoria Island.

In count five, Bobrisky while trading under the name and style of Bob Express between Sept 1, 2021, and April 4, 2024, in Lagos, failed to submit to the Special Control Unit Against Money Laundering, a declaration of the activities of the said company, (Bob Express), within which period the total sum of N127. 7m was paid into the company account domiciled with Ecobank.

In count six, Bobrisky is also accused of failing to submit a declaration of the activities of the company within the same period when another N53m was paid into the company’s account thereby committing an offence contrary to Section 6(1)(a), and Section 19(1) (f) of the Money Laundering (Prevention And Prohibition) Act and punishable under Section 19 (2) (b) of the same Act.

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/04/04/efcc-to-arraign-bobrisky-for-alleged-money-laundering-on-friday/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by immortalcrown(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04
Nothing surprises me about such a person, whether he laundered money or not. I don't waste my energy and attention on him. I didn't even read the post, I just commented based on the caption. I have never purposely checked any content or social media page because of him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by KillIgbohoN0W: 6:04pm On Apr 04
Haba nau.
I hate the man but how he take launder money? grin grin

31 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by clarocuzioo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04
woow

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Debater(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04
To the OP that used this pic,...

Thank You!!!

Bobrisky is a man. I don't know what's wrong with her for trying to change his gender.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by id4sho(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04
Make Dem go south east occasion embarassed

5 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by UHLmoving: 6:34pm On Apr 04
Bob sha don't allow them take you to prison,

Because na men side dem go put you o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFRr2M8zdnk

5 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Ebukamatth(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04
I need to know something

How does sex works for him or she

Does he or she has sex with a man or woman

I need to know

These are questions efcc should be asking him or she

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Crafteck1: 6:35pm On Apr 04
Omooo

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by vowiski(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04
Dead case

Bob is enjoying this free publicity

16 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Moneyboyz: 6:35pm On Apr 04
Again which job Bob dey do?

10 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by eepeepook: 6:35pm On Apr 04
Beginning and end of the story: Bobrisky get money.

This is a stupid plot to distract Nigerians. The mongrels on Nairaland will never notice because it holds their attention fully. When it comes to entertainment like BBNaija, you’ll see the same illiterates foaming in the mouth calling it a national distraction.

Free Bobrisky or send him to prison for two months. The man was only ignorant. No be today he and koti start dey get wahala.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Nyahabingi: 6:36pm On Apr 04
grin
Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by frog12: 6:37pm On Apr 04
so this is how he looks like ??
EFCC that cannot convict corrupt politicians. only likes to go after small people

12 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Sonix7: 6:37pm On Apr 04
I like this

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Mayng01(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04
E don happen

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Dodo5: 6:37pm On Apr 04
E don finally do werey for who pass him.

Kirikirihood

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Drsweetnex: 6:37pm On Apr 04
After God , fear government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Egalitarian1: 6:38pm On Apr 04
Verydarkman really got the info right o

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by afreekah: 6:38pm On Apr 04
LoL
Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by mayorofyentown(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04
E don cast
Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by VeryDarkMan01(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04
When vdm comes for you you're the victim
When you come for vdm you're still the victim
You will learn the hard way

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Offpoint1: 6:39pm On Apr 04
Will s/he be charged as a man or woman? Is s/he appearing in the court as a man or woman? That's what I'm more interested in. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Dijita: 6:39pm On Apr 04
The Government want to shoke this man hustle. i don't like the guy but I don't the government should be harassing people making their money legitimately. At least he is not looting our treasury

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by jubrilELsudan: 6:40pm On Apr 04
THIS IS THE END OF BOBRISKY

HIS SO CALLED POLITICIANS THAT HE CLAIMS TO BE FVCKING AND GIVING HIM COVER HAS DESERTED HIM AND WILL NEVER CUM TO HIS RESCUE

OBVIOUSLY THE MONIES ON THE MONEY LAUNDRY CHARGES CAME FROM HIS POLITICIAN LOVERS WHO ARE UNDER EFCC WATCH ON MONEY LAUNDRY CHARGES

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by mkoabiola: 6:41pm On Apr 04
When govt get Ur time
They will surely call for Ur head.....

Ds Ajakaju movie exposed him

4 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Agunesinjaweola: 6:41pm On Apr 04
Debater:
To the OP that used this pic,...

Thank You!!!

Bobrisky is a man. I don't know what's wrong with her for trying to change his gender.
How does Bobrisky gender affect your business or life or position of anyone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by oluwaseyi0: 6:41pm On Apr 04
They can't even look for any reasonable charges

5 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:41pm On Apr 04
They don finally caught him, next will be musicians..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by elonmuskbaby: 6:42pm On Apr 04
Good.all glory to God and thank God for people like very dark man.this Social nuisance is a bad influence to the young boys.you won't understand except you have young sons or brothers and to those women supporting and encouraging Bob, continue,shebi when people Bob has negatively influenced start sexually abusing your young sons in school and in your homes,you will have sense

In summary Werey dunwo koshey bilomo.its entertaining to watch Bob misbehave as long as he's not your relative

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Christistruth00: 6:42pm On Apr 04
grin

The Same-Sex Marriage (Prohibition) Law 2013

The law imposes a 14-year prison sentence on anyone who “[enters] into a same-sex marriage contract or civil union,” and a 10-year sentence on individuals or groups, including religious leaders, who “witness, abet, and aid the solemnization of a same-sex marriage or union.”

It imposes a 10-year prison sentence on those who “directly or indirectly make [a] public show of [a] same-sex amorous relationship”

and anyone who “registers, operates, or participates in gay clubs, societies, and organizations,” including supporters of those groups.

Evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4emlS-eIjf4?si=jGED4mZ7IbwRuDDz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FIQcSitqy8?si=uPFFiDweOfYjBWlc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoQVp_Cfwzw?si=Las34WLCd14V7E5E

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Tjra: 6:43pm On Apr 04
NGArmyTerrorist:
They don finally caught him, next will be musicians..
Followed by Skitmakers.. They should all get ready.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ado Daukaka Kidnapped In Adamawa After Releasing A Song Criticizing Politicians / Woli Arole Welcomes Baby Boy (Photo) / Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.