Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday (19323 Views)

EFCC To Arraign Cubana Chief Priest On Wednesday For Naira Mutilation / EFCC Re-Arrests Mompha For Alleged ‘Money Laundering’ / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by BluntCrazeMan: 1:48am On Apr 05
Arrest him for Naira Abuse..

Charge him for Money Laundry..

Nigerian Authorities and Lies.!!
Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by elonmuskbaby: 3:05am On Apr 05
sevenhundred:
just mind your own business and you will be happy.
no I will never mind my business if a social nuisance has the potential of negatively affecting those I love undecided

If he didn't put his Shi on social media then I'll gladly mind my business so receive sense undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by elonmuskbaby: 3:08am On Apr 05
Flamemignon1:

You bigots are just stupidly funny,lol. You do know that vdm is also gay right and has clients that are even men too? He even has a sex tape he sent to his gay bf and onlyfans he opened to show his very small prick,lol but ok, hypocrites will be hypocrites. There's even a video of him calling out homophobes like you but your bigotry that's top notch won't make you research who the fool is
was agege.no lonɠer Agege.he himself came open and admitted his dirty past so you cannot shame anyone who has brought out his own secret and forgiven himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Jessez: 5:47am On Apr 05
frog12:
so this is how he looks like ??
EFCC that cannot convict corrupt politicians. only likes to go after small people

See this mumu
Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Jessez: 5:48am On Apr 05
Dijita:
The Government want to shoke this man hustle. i don't like the guy but I don't the government should be harassing people making their money legitimately. At least he is not looting our treasury

Is money laundering hustling legitimately,,, I think we Nigerians are they real problems of ourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Jessez: 5:54am On Apr 05
Laurene:
Such a clown show of charges filled with BS.
Not a fan of Bob but this case is a disgrace for our anti-graft body... Total waste of time and valuable resources.

There has been pressure from Nigerians for EFFC to go after Bob under the unfounded allegations that he's gay... It's like them going after squirrels (internet fraudsters) than the big fish (politicians and influential).
Stop going after petty cases... Leave it for the police.

Stop these distractions and get to real work.

Do you know the law at all,,,

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Flamemignon1(m): 7:29am On Apr 05
Nolevel666:

In this life people change. I don’t know about you
Yea but the internet never forgets and how do we know he's changed? Social media can never mirror real life
Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Flamemignon1(m): 7:35am On Apr 05
Jessez:

See this mumu
Please learn to speak with facts and not emotions, your hate for Bob is what's clouding your thinking. They did the same thing to Bitcoin lord and others who they arrested without no atom of proof of money laundering, please let's call a spade a spade,no one likes to defend bob but just because you hate him doesn't mean you won't call this out for what it is,a flake to roost,we have politicians there doing the bare minimum stealing our money but efcc continues to turn a blind eye to them, that's what people are saying
Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Flamemignon1(m): 7:42am On Apr 05
elonmuskbaby:
was agege.no lonɠer Agege.he himself came open and admitted his dirty past so you cannot shame anyone who has brought out his own secret and forgiven himself
Two things, please don't shame sex workers because you are trying to act holier-than-thou,you don't know how bad some people have it in life for you to deem it dirty,sex work is valid work,you don't have to like it but just respect it especially in 2024,I still can't believe folks like your with your ancient patriarchal way of thinking exists. Secondly,he admitted to it but didn't condemn it neither did he condemn being a sex worker to gay men. Furthermore, it's social media,for all we know he's putting up a font and people will be people because they are looking for whom to worship on social media, celebrity worship nowadays is so lame
Re: EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday by Dijita: 2:06pm On Apr 05
Jessez:

Is money laundering hustling legitimately,,, I think we Nigerians are they real problems of ourselves

What is money laundering?
Money laundering involves disguising financial assets so they can be used without detection of the illegal activity that produced them. Through money laundering, the criminal transforms the monetary proceeds derived from criminal activity into funds with an apparently legal source.

What is the charge against him?
In count five, Bobrisky while trading under the name and style of Bob Express between Sept 1, 2021, and April 4, 2024, in Lagos, failed to submit to the Special Control Unit Against Money Laundering, a declaration of the activities of the said company, (Bob Express), within which period the total sum of N127. 7m was paid into the company account domiciled with Ecobank.

How many Nigerians doing import and export of good and services are declaring the activities of their business to Special Control Unit Against Money Laundering?

May be they have legitimate money laundering charges against him. But charging him for not declaring the activity of his business with some obscure government entity that majority of us are not aware of its's existence is bogus. This is what necessitate my posting.

UPDATE

He pleaded guilty for abusing naira. almost all of us is guilty of that crime.
Money laundering was not mention. It is either part of the deal for her to plead guilty or the charges was drop entirely. Either way, it is bogus.
https://www.nairaland.com/8052424/bobrisky-pleads-guilty-convicted-court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ado Daukaka Kidnapped In Adamawa After Releasing A Song Criticizing Politicians / Woli Arole Welcomes Baby Boy (Photo) / Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.