Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government (21840 Views)

The Construction Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Kwara Nears Completion (pictures) / Land Occupied By Sarakiโ€™s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government / Rasaq Momonu: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 150m Plaza Owned By Kwara Civil Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by kmaster007: 9:03am On Apr 05
Abi nah fmly construction company dem giv this road
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by mytime24(f): 9:04am On Apr 05
Shey them paint d road wit black paint ne ๐Ÿ˜”

And if U hear d cost of this project
Ur eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ go see Ur ears
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by ubimagos: 12:28pm On Apr 05
Wickedest
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by oyeb15: 12:30pm On Apr 05
Democracy is not working
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by 3ice9ce: 12:34pm On Apr 05
Looks like something done by Soludo.
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05
I remember when this man was in cpc and contested in 2011 with Buhari. They just pour asphalt for road. Shameless people
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by Focusmind: 12:38pm On Apr 05
If i talk now, some stupid ignorant people will come after me.
Our standard in this country is terribly low. More terrible is the what the citizens perceives as development
See what someone had the courage to post on internet as a sign of good works by the Governor.
That road was simply painted with Asphalt paint.
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by 99thEnemy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05
Ahmed0336:
Make I laugh small, this road is soooo substandard grin grin

KSG can do better...
grin

I donโ€™t even know what to say after seeing the road grin
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by VIKTO83(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05
Road construction can not boost industrialization and business in Nigeria.
Give d people electricity and in 15years The world will come to dine with us.

Anyways congrats to igbaja people and to His Royal Majesty, The Elese of Igbaja land and also to the president of Igbaja Progressive Union (IPU) in d person of Pst Toyin, the man behind The Promise fast food and The Promise Church. In ur tenure Igbaja witnesses tremendous peace and progress.
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by netmillionaires(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05
This road is somehow funny. It is not straight.
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by Konjiboii: 12:40pm On Apr 05
How many billions for this sidewalk?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by 99thEnemy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05
Artscollection:
Evil men on the beat!!
substandard on the mix grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by Jogs1900: 12:41pm On Apr 05
What kind of rubbish road is this? A local govts should be able to do more than this talk less of a state government.

Kwara deserve more than this.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by Bluffly: 12:41pm On Apr 05
Quite unfortunate that humanity has gone to the dogs
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by jude33084(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05
crestedaguiyi:
Them dye the road grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by fitinwell: 12:42pm On Apr 05
TouchNfollow:

Kwara State Government

Na Road be dis... In 2024

It's now evident that Technical Education is scam,.. even if we are to engage local products.. are there no experienced road contractors?

Why is everything so backward in NIGERIA..

Which of the gods did Nigeria people offend
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by OmoOshodi(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05
Road without drainage channels.......this will not even last up to 1 year

This is not suppose to be happening in 2024
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05
Na kwara state Government constructs ๐Ÿšง๐Ÿšง๐Ÿ—๏ธ this kind Rattle snake ๐Ÿ say nah Road ๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by broadman20: 12:44pm On Apr 05
What is really wrong with south west governors?
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by pikechukwu6(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05
grin cheesy cheesy Aboki things
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by Judolisco(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05
sholatech:
Maybe its the pictures..I cant see the drainages
wetin be drainage.... Shey d road fresh 4 your eyes?
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by jude33084(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05
Almaiga:

But e better pass the ones that Charles Soludo is building in Anambra grin grin grin

Shame on you bro!

E better pass wetin?

Instead of you to call it what it is, you want to start comapring?

After comapring with other useless state road will it make it better?
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by tunde1200(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05
Hmmm this is my town
For over 45yrs this road has been there.
Now I don't get it.
Is it newly constructed road or a rehabilitated road?
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by olaolulazio(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by Chetas81(m): 12:50pm On Apr 05
SHITHOLE CITIZEN CONSTRUCT ROAD WITHOUT GUTTER _____ SHAME ON YOU
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by NaijaGoBetter2: 12:51pm On Apr 05
Town Hall Road is for Motorcycle and Bicycle alone, KSG can never do this for car.

Just wait for them to defend bullshit latest by Monday
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by babz11(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05
Almaiga:

But e better pass the ones that Charles Soludo is building in Anambra grin grin grin

Table shaker grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by okven: 12:57pm On Apr 05
What a road
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by Inspirer1: 1:02pm On Apr 05
Ahmed0336:
Make I laugh small, this road is soooo substandard grin grin

KSG can do better...
grin grin grin
I was thinking its my eyes o, I had to zoom in and out to confirm
Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by Inspirer1: 1:03pm On Apr 05
crestedaguiyi:
Them dye the road grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin this one off me o grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Township Hall Road, Igbaja Constructed By Kwara State Government by Theoarhics: 1:05pm On Apr 05
This what we call the road is bent and narrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) / Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check / Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.