Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked (5882 Views)

CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Photos From The Scene Of Fayose's Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge. / Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by ILoveNG: 11:15pm On Apr 04
thewinning101:
Na Junior Umahi una don finally accept that is far better than Lagos overrated "Fashola".

Tomorrow if Umahi wants to contest against Eleyi Abiodun of Ogun State you will remind him that he's IPOB.

3 face people.
Umahi contest in Ogun State??
Only a Chinadu can think like this.

Maybe you’re referring to the future at the national level anyway. And even if he did, those who would vote for dapo go still vote for am. At least una vote for Obi despite his failure in Anambra.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by SalamRushdie: 11:23pm On Apr 04
SmartPolician:
Fashola has made his mark and taken a bow. He did some good jobs as Lagos governor but was totally swallowed by the position of Housing, Works and Power Minister. That was the worst decision Buhari made.

No Tinubu minister is as committed as fixing this country like Dave Umahi. He proved it in Ebonyi State; he's now taking his engineering dexterity to the federal level. He's a seasoned engineer who sneaks out at night to personally supervise projects.

Where did he make his mark ? Una too like propaganda
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Ojemedad: 1:42am On Apr 05
OPICANTO2223:
No no difference between them and mallams. Just over hyping everything. What a mistake of amalgamation.

Example, A foolish former minister undertook road projects to Niger republic mostly while oloshogborians were hear hailing him without tangible thing to boast of here. Especially the kangarooic yearly repair of third mainland bridge

Ibo men truly are real men. I dobale for them. Ibo man with good sense is worth a million of their most intelligent combined together.

Everything should not be about tribe

@ Seun, I thought you promised to fight tribalism when this sight was brought down last time. You are one lazy man. Keep this place clean or you sell it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Enugurangers: 1:43am On Apr 05
Peterobi90:
Brethren... I passed the 3rd mainland bridge, it was magnificent, I am a peter obi fan, but umahi killed it..

I shed a tear knowing that the last minister was not just a "Super minister" but a "Lagosian" and a former Governor...

Honestly... I am utterly disappointed with fashola, It has brought doubt to his legacy and the good name attached to him.

To think we suffered in traffic, days and months to see no change, to see patched roads. I lost a rim and tire on same bridge he claim to have done, despite the billions budgeted and squandered..

To think the one that used "rocket science" as a code name only shot blanks while another not just exemplified but with rocket speed delivered what Nigerians have always believed to be tales by moonlight...

Umahi... "Tip of the hat"
Umahi is an engineer. Square pegs in square holes.
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Adblg0610: 2:58am On Apr 05
delpee:

Google the details of the work done then. It had to do with the structure of the bridge. Resurfacing was not part of it. That is what has been done now.
Dave Umahi is no doubt very hard working, but 80% the of works on repair of the 3rd mainland bridge, most of which also involved replacement of the worn out expansion joints, pile caps, bearings ,etc and some other works done deep inside the lagoon during Fashola’s time, were not easily noticed.
What we are now applauding was the asphaltic concrete resurfacing.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by jogojogo: 2:59am On Apr 05
Chivisee:
I don't understand,so because he renovated third mainland bridge now,he's better than Fashola Honestly obidence and senses are miles apart!
The second Niger bridge is unimportant to them to enable them cast aspersions on a yoruba man.
See how they praise Umahi and idolaters him from the Government he works under

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Keegan: 3:12am On Apr 05
jogojogo:

The second Niger bridge is unimportant to them to enable them cast aspersions on a yoruba man.
See how they praise Umahi and idolaters him from the Government he works under

Something serious is wrong with their ways of reasoning. It's better to avoid them if one could.
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Xfemt(m): 3:39am On Apr 05
Watin Yoruba man no fit do ny Igbo man do for inside Yoruba state according to ronu people

No body should come for me oh if not I go come for you x100
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Front0lane: 4:47am On Apr 05
While you are right the glory should still go to Umahi because I do not understand what Fashola was thinking neglecting that part of the project n pls do not tell me about stages delay n what other silly excuses Nigeria give.

Adblg0610:
Dave Umahi is no doubt very hard working, but 80% the of works on repair of the 3rd mainland bridge, most of which also involved replacement of the worn out expansion joints, pile caps, bearings ,etc and some other works done deep inside the lagoon during Fashola’s time, were not easily noticed.

1 Like

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by surgical: 5:01am On Apr 05
Peterobi90:

Have you passed that bridge lately?

How many times did fashola lock down that bridge for months, all to open it and see nothing... absolutely nothing. In some cases, it came out worse than it was before locked down.

Fashola was a product of propaganda, he was really overhyped, also with his inflated ego,thanks to his stint as a federal minister, they would have packaged him one day as the most suitable president based on fake past achievement, he couldn't get away with his careless talk of 247 electricity is no rocket science, he was really exposed
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by tollyboy5(m): 5:12am On Apr 05
thewinning101:
Na Junior Umahi una don finally accept that is far better than Lagos overrated "Fashola".

Tomorrow if Umahi wants to contest against Eleyi Abiodun of Ogun State you will remind him that he's IPOB.

3 face people.
Yorubas at no time ever rated Peter obi. Stop the noise making.
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by tollyboy5(m): 5:14am On Apr 05
surgical:
Fashola was a product of propaganda, he was really overhyped, also with his inflated ego,thanks to his stint as a federal minister, they would have packaged him one day as the most suitable president based on fake past achievement, he couldn't get away with his careless talk of 247 electricity is no rocket science, he was really exposed
As for electricity he never knew it was rocket science until he got there grin
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by tollyboy5(m): 5:18am On Apr 05
OPICANTO2223:
No no difference between them and mallams. Just over hyping everything. What a mistake of amalgamation.

Example, A foolish former minister undertook road projects to Niger republic mostly while oloshogborians were hear hailing him without tangible thing to boast of here. Especially the kangarooic yearly repair of third mainland bridge

Ibo men truly are real men. I dobale for them. Ibo man with good sense is worth a million of their most intelligent combined together.
You should also Dobale for tinubu too. Na tinubu administration grin he gets the whole index rating.
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Emzedz: 9:00am On Apr 05
I kept saying it that fashola was so devoid of ideas that he kept speaking English for simple road construction projects.
He only delivered darkness in the power sector n more bad roads across the country.
So unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by iluvdonjazzy: 9:07am On Apr 05
Dave Umahi has been a workerholic and a good man, he performed excellently well while he was a governor in Eboyin state
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by aderadio1: 9:21am On Apr 05
Fash is like that Kerosine governor in Abia state. They said he is from Aba but dif not do anything in Aba
Fash is a Lagos boy but he did not do any tangible thing for Lagos as a super minister. Even the airport road he dragged Ambode taya that yr.
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by wonlasewonimi: 12:18pm On Apr 05
In a country where people get excited by road repairs by politicians using the public purse, you can understand how low the bar is.
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Oghene86: 12:23pm On Apr 05
Peterobi90:
Brethren... I passed the 3rd mainland bridge, it was magnificent, I am a peter obi fan, but umahi killed it..

I shed a tear knowing that the last minister was not just a "Super minister" but a "Lagosian" and a former Governor...

Honestly... I am utterly disappointed with fashola, It has brought doubt to his legacy and the good name attached to him.

To think we suffered in traffic, days and months to see no change, to see patched roads. I lost a rim and tire on same bridge he claim to have done, despite the billions budgeted and squandered..

To think the one that used "rocket science" as a code name only shot blanks while another not just exemplified but with rocket speed delivered what Nigerians have always believed to be tales by moonlight...

Fashola don't have any visible achievements to his name as a governor and as a minister
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Acidosis(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05
predictor1:
It's about the president also. Buhari had bad vibes for Nigeria. He showed bias a lot for a group of people mainly backward. But the present president is cosmopolitan and serious about changes. His ministers have to fall in line. I see him replacing the power minister soon.

I hope you weren't among his praise singers (2015-2023)??

1 Like

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by SmartPolician: 1:11pm On Apr 05
Oghene86:

Fashola don't have any visible achievements to his name as a governor and as a minister

Then, you know nothing about Lagos State!
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by predictor1: 2:13pm On Apr 05
Acidosis:

I hope you weren't among his praise singers (2015-2023)??
Who?
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by worksmart(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05
Umahi is performing brillantly but that does not mean that Fashola did not perform at all. Fashola is obviously not in Umahi's level, Umahi is a seasoned experienced engineer and a workaholic who is rarely in his office and spends his time on the road inspecting project after project.
Fashola tried his best and achieved many notable successes including the Second Niger Bridge.

Buhari did well on infrastructure and Fashola was a key part of that success as the works minister for 8 years.
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Oghene86: 3:07pm On Apr 05
SmartPolician:

Then, you know nothing about Lagos State!

Noah I greet you, so what stopped him from fixing the road in 8 yrs
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Seunpapa65: 3:16pm On Apr 05
Idonweak:

Why will he want to contest in ogun state?
So the both can't contest for the same position just dey play
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by tunjijones(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05
thewinning101:

What happened to Okorocha and Ogbonna Onu? What of Joe Igbokwe? They are no longer patrotic Nigerians of APC? Why didn't you give them APC presidential ticket? cheesy

Una go dey decieve only low IQ people.

Lol... It's obviously you wanted Atiku to win that election.

Even Osinbajo or ameaechi can't stand Atiku not to talk of onu or okorocha (someone that didn't get a single vote in the primaries even with all the Hausa he spoke on that day)
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Error401: 4:29pm On Apr 05
Do you know the bridge was constructed in 1970s? It was neither Fashola nor Umahi's doings. You can only give kudos for the renovation and not the magnificence
It has always been.

Peterobi90:

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by delpee(f): 12:02pm On Apr 09
Adblg0610:

You're right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Handle The Next Level Of Humiliation? / Nigeria May Break-up, As Nnamdi Kanu Set To Hold Powerful Meeting With Top World / Buhari To Lead APC Campaign In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.