Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked (5883 Views)

CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Photos From The Scene Of Fayose's Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge. / Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Peterobi90: 7:24pm On Apr 04
Brethren... I passed the 3rd mainland bridge, it was magnificent, I am a peter obi fan, but umahi killed it..

I shed a tear knowing that the last minister was not just a "Super minister" but a "Lagosian" and a former Governor...

Honestly... I am utterly disappointed with fashola, It has brought doubt to his legacy and the good name attached to him.

To think we suffered in traffic, days and months to see no change, to see patched roads. I lost a rim and tire on same bridge he claim to have done, despite the billions budgeted and squandered..

To think the one that used "rocket science" as a code name only shot blanks while another not just exemplified but with rocket speed delivered what Nigerians have always believed to be tales by moonlight...

Umahi... "Tip of the hat"

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by proff010: 7:39pm On Apr 04
That's what is called commitment. The past ministers who have managed the repair of the bridge in the past are just not committed to the welfare of the motorist using the bridge. To even think that fashola was part of them is really weird.

I believe this government will delivered, by end of May things will begin to work out smoothly. It will surprise many.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by SmartPolician: 8:01pm On Apr 04
Fashola has made his mark and taken a bow. He did some good jobs as Lagos governor but was totally swallowed by the position of Housing, Works and Power Minister. That was the worst decision Buhari made.

No Tinubu minister is as committed to fixing this country as Dave Umahi. He proved it in Ebonyi State; he's now taking his engineering dexterity to the federal level. He's a seasoned engineer who sneaks out at night to personally supervise projects.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by OPICANTO2223: 8:21pm On Apr 04
No no difference between them and mallams. Just over hyping everything. What a mistake of amalgamation.

Example, A foolish former minister undertook road projects to Niger republic mostly while oloshogborians were hear hailing him without tangible thing to boast of here. Especially the kangarooic yearly repair of third mainland bridge

Ibo men truly are real men. I dobale for them. Ibo man with good sense is worth a million of their most intelligent combined together.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by reiddecuti: 8:23pm On Apr 04
Dave is the game!

1 Like

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by thewinning101: 8:33pm On Apr 04
Na Junior Umahi una don finally accept that is far better than Lagos overrated "Fashola".

Tomorrow if Umahi wants to contest against Eleyi Abiodun of Ogun State you will remind him that he's IPOB.

3 face people.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Idonweak: 8:49pm On Apr 04
thewinning101:
Na Junior Umahi una don finally accept that is far better than Lagos overrated "Fashola".

Tomorrow if Umahi wants to contest against Abiodun of Ogun State you will remind him that he's Igbo.
Why will he want to contest in ogun state?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Christistruth00: 9:03pm On Apr 04
You must also be very disappointed and shedding tears as some had already predicted you would be
doing because Fashola completed the second Niger Bridge
Some even asked Fashola to abandon it because they believed Ipob would blow it up anyway out of
bitterness just like Ojukwu blew up the first Niger Bridge only 18 months after it was commissioned by
prime Minister Balewa

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by GodHimself: 9:10pm On Apr 04
Technocrats as ministers = Nigerian wonder

Peterobi90:
Brethren... I passed the 3rd mainland bridge, it was magnificent, I am a peter obi fan, but umahi killed it..

I shed a tear knowing that the last minister was not just a "Super minister" but a "Lagosian" and a former Governor...

Honestly... I am utterly disappointed with fashola, It has brought doubt to his legacy and the good name attached to him.

To think we suffered in traffic, days and months to see no change, to see patched roads. I lost a rim and tire on same bridge he claim to have done, despite the billions budgeted and squandered..

To think the one that used "rocket science" as a code name only shot blanks while another not just exemplified but with rocket speed delivered what Nigerians have always believed to be tales by moonlight...

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by BondRiv: 9:12pm On Apr 04
Una don start. I dare say I can state your tribe and what's driving you, but I won't for obvious reasons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by HenryWilliams(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04
thewinning101:

Tomorrow if Umahi wants to contest against Abiodun of Ogun State you will remind him that he's Igbo.

Why would he want to contest in Ogun state?
Or is the road to the East blocked?
Or there's vacancy stating Igbos wanted in Ogun State House?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by nairavsdollars(f): 9:16pm On Apr 04
In a saner clime, Fashola should be behind bars

4 Likes

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by thewinning101: 9:19pm On Apr 04
Reflect7:

SHUT UP, IPOB OUTCAST.

Umahi is a PATRIOTIC Nigerian.

Nigerians are not stupid.

They can distinguish between patriotic Igbos and traitors like you who jubilate over bad news in Nigeria.

Emergency Nigerian.
What happened to Okorocha and Ogbonna Onu? What of Joe Igbokwe? They are no longer patrotic Nigerians of APC? Why didn't you give them APC presidential ticket? cheesy

Una go dey decieve only low IQ people.

14 Likes

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by mrvitalis(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04
SmartPolician:
Fashola has made his mark and taken a bow. He did some good jobs as Lagos governor but was totally swallowed by the position of Housing, Works and Power Minister. That was the worst decision Buhari made.

No Tinubu minister is as committed as fixing this country like Dave Umahi. He proved it in Ebonyi State; he's now taking his engineering dexterity to the federal level. He's a seasoned engineer who sneaks out at night to personally supervise projects.
Name the good job abeg
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by mrvitalis(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04
Christistruth00:
You must also be very disappointed and shedding tears as some had already predicted you would be
doing because Fashola completed the second Niger Bridge
Some even asked Fashola to abandon it because they believed Ipob would blow it up anyway out of
bitterness just like Ojukwu blew up the first Niger Bridge only 18 months after it was commissioned by
prime Minister Balewa
Hope u heard mistake umiah made to the construction, saving over 300 billions

Fashola failed accept that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:21pm On Apr 04
SmartPolician:

No Tinubu minister is as committed as fixing this country like Dave Umahi. He proved it in Ebonyi State; he's now taking his engineering dexterity to the federal level. He's a seasoned engineer who sneaks out at night to personally supervise projects.

Please don't let Peter Obi hear this so he doesn't commit suicide thinking that Umahi may ruin his chances as an Easterner. He is already afraid by the way every one is talking about voting for Onyema if he decides to contest for President.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Chivisee: 9:23pm On Apr 04
I don't understand,so because he renovated third mainland bridge now,he's better than Fashola Honestly obidence and senses are miles apart!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Okwyjesus(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04
Reflect7:

SHUT UP, IPOB OUTCAST.

They can distinguish between patriotic Igbos and traitors like you who jubilate over bad news in Nigeria.

Emergency Nigerian.

Akukoh ifo!

4 Likes

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by successmatters(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04
thewinning101:

Tomorrow if Umahi wants to contest against Eleyi Abiodun of Ogun State you will remind him that he's IPOB.

3 face people.

This comment is worth a Oscar price grin

5 Likes

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Cassandraloius: 9:42pm On Apr 04
It's beautiful anyway.
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Peterobi90: 9:43pm On Apr 04
Chivisee:
I don't understand,so because he renovated third mainland bridge now,he's better than Fashola Honestly obidence and senses are miles apart!

Have you passed that bridge lately?

How many times did fashola lock down that bridge for months, all to open it and see nothing... absolutely nothing. In some cases, it came out worse than it was before locked down.

10 Likes

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Sapasenator: 9:46pm On Apr 04
Reflect7:

SHUT UP, IPOB OUTCAST.

Emergency Nigerian.

Calm down ROSIKKE, must you always yell and foam in the mouth!

1 Like

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Sapasenator: 9:48pm On Apr 04
BondRiv:
Una don start. I dare say I can state your tribe and what's driving you, but I won't for obvious reasons.

Open another thread about his tribe. The topic under discussion is the recently completed works on THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE.

3 Likes

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by predictor1: 9:51pm On Apr 04
Peterobi90:

It's about the president also. Buhari had bad vibes for Nigeria. He showed bias a lot for a group of people mainly backward. But the present president is cosmopolitan and serious about changes. His ministers have to fall in line. I see him replacing the power minister soon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by westlius(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04
The only tin killing Nigeria is tribalism
If IGBO/YORUBA/HAUSA act as 1
We will b great

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Christistruth00: 10:10pm On Apr 04
mrvitalis:

Hope u heard mistake umiah made to the construction, saving over 300 billions

Fashola failed accept that

So you mean you don’t know all Fashola did to make Sure the second Niger Bridge became a reality?

Read up

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by delpee(f): 10:13pm On Apr 04
Peterobi90:

Have you passed that bridge lately?

How many times did fashola lock down that bridge for months, all to open it and see nothing... absolutely nothing. In some cases, it came out worse than it was before locked down.

Google the details of the work done then. It had to do with the structure of the bridge. Resurfacing was not part of it. That is what has been done now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by KennethOkonkwo: 10:31pm On Apr 04
Chivisee:
Do you notice how they are avoiding giving the credit to thr president BOLA TINUBU.

This is the SAME FASHOLA that constructed 2nd Niger bridge.

Yoruba Obidients are FOOLS

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by id4sho(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04
Honourable Dave Umahi is a seasoned well experienced engineer and no nonsense man tongue

He's giving contractors tough time cool
Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by Christistruth00: 10:48pm On Apr 04
HenryWilliams:

Why would he want to contest in Ogun state?
Or is the road to the East blocked?
Or there's vacancy stating Igbos wanted in Ogun State House?

Exactly
Did Umahi tell him he is from Ogun State?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing The Renovated 3rd Mainland Bridge, I Can Only Call Fashola Wicked by thewinning101: 11:10pm On Apr 04
Reflect7:

SHUT UP, IPOB OUTCAST.

Emergency Nigerian.
He's a patrotic Nigerian until he decides to contest against a drug trafficker or coupist then he's IPOB cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser / Explosions, Gunshots At Gwange Area In Maiduguri / Should Nigerian Governors' Forum Be Banned Or Disbanded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.