Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman (27310 Views)

“it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says / VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by morgstreme: 9:11pm On Apr 04
Officialenny1:
Its not a curse this guy will meet his waterloo.. If this guy sees the end of 2024 make he thank God

You be God P.A to know that... irritant juvenile...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by EBEk101(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04
Since when very dark man topic the reach FP
This should be his second topic I’m seeing today, truly nairaland is now full of garbage 🗑️
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04
morgstreme:

Just because he is saying the truth

Truth that everyone is not aware of already
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by allenpaul(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04
saphiere:
He's is heading to his early grave. I wonder the kind of lawyer he has.
. Mumu
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Pythagoras001: 9:14pm On Apr 04
This guy is either ignorant for comparing pedophilia with consensual homosexual act or just homophobic
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by SonofElElyonRet: 9:17pm On Apr 04
Makes sense sometimes.... with a sprinkle of rubbish to go with it
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by JastSiryin(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04
helinues:
The gatekeepers in movies and music industry are full of Gaybriels as the likes of P. Diddy, Meek Mill, Kevin Hart, Will Smith have been exposed to be one.

Burna loosing the grammy to Tyler that just came into the scene means Burna must have rejected something needed from the USA Hollywood gatekeepers
Thought you were on to something until you referred to Tyler the creator as a new musician. One of his albums dates as far back as 2009. Let that sink in
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Sk5050: 9:19pm On Apr 04
jayce232:
Seems this guy is the fela of our time
Funny how Nigerians will say they condemn something, but when u speak against it, they start abusing u. The level of deception in this part of the world is unbelievable.
Quite unfortunate so sickening
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Chosimba: 9:25pm On Apr 04
Iamzik:

Who sold this lie to you?

No natural human being is born with homisexualty trait. You are either XY or XX. How do you guys get convinced easily to turn basic biology upside down??

Wetin concern Sexual orientation with gender?

Read, you no go gree
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by tbred: 9:26pm On Apr 04
JastSiryin:
Thought you were on to something until you referred to Tyler the creator as a new musician. One of his albums dates as far back as 2009. Let that sink in

He was talking about Tyla ,the South African Artist not Tyler The Creator.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by blackboy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04
Now this is taking it too far
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Eastman20: 9:33pm On Apr 04
Roger3D:
Why do you women seriously hate this guy? grin

simple many of dem are oloshos

immediately he started talking abt DNA test, these daughters of eve started hating him

he is even fighting a jst cause now nd they still hate him

Give me very dark man nd d most intelligent woman, I will still choose him

Nigerian women are never to be trusted

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Nolevel666: 9:36pm On Apr 04
8ightball:
This is rich coming from a man who publicly confessed to have given another man a "hand-job".

I mean, how gay can VDM be?

A confessed sex worker?

Spits!!!

Your rotten spit fit melt iron
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by sonnie10: 9:38pm On Apr 04
helinues:
The gatekeepers in movies and music industry are full of Gaybriels as the likes of P. Diddy, Meek Mill, Kevin Hart, Will Smith have been exposed to be one.

Burna loosing the grammy to Tyler that just came into the scene means Burna must have rejected something needed from the USA Hollywood gatekeepers
So your Burna must win Grammy every consecutive year?
Because na only him follow come!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Saidfx(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04
helinues:
I understand that some people are naturally born with homosexuality traits, but considering the way people are going crazy about it lately and the full promotion by the Western countries, then it's time to question the motives.

Which culture, which tribe did the mass delusional about it come from in Nigeria?

Only one culprit, the boarding school hostels.

Your first sentence is very irrational, especially to someone like me and I should believe many MEN out there. The last sentence about the boarding house thing is very true and parents should rethink when they intend sending their kids there. No man was born with a controversial hormone. That thought is false!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by helinues: 9:46pm On Apr 04
Saidfx:

Your first sentence is very irrational, especially to someone like me and I should believe many MEN out there. The last sentence about the boarding house thing is very true and parents should rethink when they intend sending their kids there. No man was born with a controversial hormone. That thought is false!

Make research about it, it's something confirmed, even it's in some animal kingdom, example Baboon monkies. I have watched the documentary before .

They are the likes of Albinos, Dwarfs, deafs, exceptional per say

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by condralbedez: 9:47pm On Apr 04
Roger3D:
Because he is against thier bleaching habits, and the need for doing DNA on their kids!!!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by tnerro1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04
Na zamfara cell u go reach next
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by SenecaTheYonger: 9:50pm On Apr 04
helinues:

Them been wan knack burna boy nyash?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Osasisibor: 9:51pm On Apr 04
saphiere:
He's is heading to his early grave. I wonder the kind of lawyer he has.

Na South South boy nothing fit happen to him
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by drimzsmoke(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Dammm!!!!

The BROTHERHOOD!!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by nedekid: 9:59pm On Apr 04
Is this irritant a woman that proverbial talks too much? What for goodness sake is his problem? He mannabbq, helinues seem to be similar. undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Melagros(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04
saphiere:
Running mouth like tap every now and then.

...Is he wrong?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by helinues: 10:02pm On Apr 04
nedekid:
Is this irritant a woman that proverbial talks too much? What for goodness sake is his problem? He mannabbq, helinues seem to be similar. undecided

And is it normal for a guy to be trolling others online, counting how many comments they make when no be monitoring spirit

Topic of discussion, na none of your business but rather engage in petty gossiping

Eish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by DrAda(f): 10:10pm On Apr 04
saphiere:
Running mouth like tap every now and then.

He never learns. A pity
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Tunde835(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04
Roger3D:
Most lgbtq supporters are women.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by KennethOkonkwo: 10:19pm On Apr 04
helinues:
I understand that some people are naturally born with homosexuality traits, but considering the way people are going crazy about it lately and the full promotion by the Western countries, then it's time to question the motives.

Which culture, which tribe did the mass delusional about it come from in Nigeria?

Only one culprit, the boarding school hostels.
Do you agree too that some people are naturally born with beastiality (having sec with animals trait).?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Franzinni: 10:22pm On Apr 04
My question is where is the lie?

If you have not moved in the entertainment industry please SHUT UP!

Many male celebrities that you cherish are gay ... They have where they converge in surulere amongst others .. if you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Mercury12(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04
saphiere:
Who is advising this one?
pained lesbiana. Swallow the truth😂
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Mercury12(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04
Officialenny1:
Its not a curse this guy will meet his waterloo.. If this guy sees the end of 2024 make he thank God
una prayer no go work.lgtbq confuse lots😂
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Freelane33(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04
Been black is a culture , white is a culture cancel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Gorgeous In Black (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Promotes "Faya", Her New Single By Dancing With Her Chest / Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.