Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman (27357 Views)

“it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says / VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Officialenny1: 7:02am On Apr 05
Megaflex:
He'll see beyond what you're expecting. No normal man can hate vdm. For this, u too be Gabriel
Lol i'm not ... I'm not really into entertain news . I'm just kind of surprise this guy makes headline everytime and mind you if you read my comment i said if he makes it pass 2024 doesn't mean i wish him death. I support his stands but he needs to keep calm too cause he seems to be after powerful men in this country

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Officialenny1: 7:04am On Apr 05
Mercury12:
una prayer no go work.lgtbq confuse lots😂
I'm not ooo so no carry the problem wey dey affect yor family near me ...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by sylve11: 7:39am On Apr 05
morgstreme:

Are you aware of it while you "brainlessly" regurgitate your illiterate viewpoint

grin cool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by nospmoht(m): 7:50am On Apr 05
saphiere:
Any woman that follows this guy on social media isn't a woman. Before I liked him but I began to hate him the moment he started shifting from calling out fake brands to cloust chasing.
Chase your own clout or better still, shut up
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by nospmoht(m): 7:50am On Apr 05
morgstreme:

Just because he is saying the truth

Don't mind this people.. sentimental and bias. Nigerians no like true
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by nospmoht(m): 7:52am On Apr 05
Pythagoras001:
This guy is either ignorant for comparing pedophilia with consensual homosexual act or just homophobic
One homosexual sighted
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by pafo(m): 7:59am On Apr 05
helinues:
I understand that some people are naturally born with homosexuality traits, but considering the way people are going crazy about it lately and the full promotion by the Western countries, then it's time to question the motives.

Which culture, which tribe did the mass delusional about it come from in Nigeria?

Only one culprit, the boarding school hostels.

Homosexuality has a solid root in hausa culture long before colonization.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by MrPRevailer(m): 8:04am On Apr 05
Iamzik:

Who sold this lie to you?

No natural human being is born with homisexualty trait. You are either XY or XX. How do you guys get convinced easily to turn basic biology upside down??

100%.
In the worst case, it's children that were conditioned from early childhood.
Perhaps they saw or heard things that made them to begin to unconsciously have homo feelings. Or they were touched improperly.

From 2 years I think children can begin picking those things thereby molding their instinct.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Iamzik: 8:16am On Apr 05
Chosimba:

Wetin concern Sexual orientation with gender?

Read, you no go gree

You who is well read is more confused than the one who is not "well read"

What is gender and what is sex? I guess you are one of those mental white man slaves who have been programmed to believe that there are thousands of genders. LMAO you people are so deluded and living in your little bubble.

There are two sexes and two genders. You are either a male or female human being. I will not glorify your mental insanity. Deal with it!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by xeju: 8:16am On Apr 05
If you go secondary school & do SS 1 Biology,
you nor go write this nonsense and be proud of it. And it's even basic Biology for dat matter. I even dey wonder sey you nor finish primary sch or JSS. Na the olodos wey even like your comment na dey even worse pass
Iamzik:

No natural human being is born with homisexualty trait. You are either XY or XX. How do you guys get convinced easily to turn basic biology upside down??
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by 8ightball: 8:28am On Apr 05
Megaflex:
you're actually the hypocrite here. If you've watched vdm videos, you'll understand what he's fighting for. He once did hand job and never mentioned that he's Gabriel. Any man that is against vdm for fighting against gabrielism is a Gabriel. For that my guy, u be Gabriel

Fantastic!!!

Keep giving your male friends, hand and mouth-jobs while crying to yourself that you arent gay.

You and VDM will be fine.

One day, you both will come out of the closet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by 8ightball: 8:31am On Apr 05
pafo:

Homosexuality has a solid root in hausa culture long before colonization.

He probably has never heard of "Dandaudu", a popular trans/gay culture in most parts of the North and particularly, Kano.

This is why travel is in itself a form of education.

Dont stay cosseted away in your Agbole slum in Lagos and think the world revolves around you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Megaflex(m): 8:38am On Apr 05
8ightball:

Fantastic!!!

Keep giving your male friends, hand and mouth-jobs while crying to yourself that you arent gay.

You and VDM will be fine.

One day, you both will come out of the closet.
Have u been following vdm either on Facebook or Instagram? If u have then you'll realize what he's fighting for. Future generation and our kids will start seeing gabrielism as normal if we don't fight against it.

Vdm was never a Gabriel, he did the hand job when he was struggling and on a low and needed the money then. He don't want his kids, my kids and your kids to repeat same mistake that's why he's currently fighting against them.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by spartachico(m): 8:55am On Apr 05
Please don't get me wrong, I love him and his truth content but the innocent kids of these actors or actress should be left out cus if he starts to mention names or even this post alone comes across those affected kids, it's a traumatizing memory brought back to them which can lead to suicide or depression for those kids involved.
SIRG120:
You're condemning him because he's saying the truth that no one could boldly speak up not even all the Nigerian Clergy men and women whose sole interest is just to collect money from their members..... Verydarkman is outstanding.... God will surely Protect him from these evil People that has sworn to bring him down.....
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by thegrinch(m): 8:56am On Apr 05
8ightball:
This is rich coming from a man who publicly confessed to have given another man a "hand-job".

I mean, how gay can VDM be?

Most publicly homophobic men have been proven to be closet gay men themselves.

Google "Pastor Ted Haggard", "Reverend Albert Odulele" and "Pastor Eddie Long"

At least VDM has confessed a little of his own gay activities, so I dont understand his hypocritical campaign against his fellow collegues.

I mean VDM is like those African American men who spend decades in prison, get involved in homosexual activities, get out and say they arent gay.

No straight man can give another straight man a hand-job.

To that effect, I declare that VDM is a homo, just like "Bobby-Risky"

VDM: H-Y-P for the HYP for the HYPOCRITE

Spits!!!

So let's assume you're right... So in hindsight, he cannot realize that those acts were evil, and then choose to speak against it?

Because I just don't understand the madness of these little shidren on Shosho media.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by achimendy(m): 9:24am On Apr 05
saphiere:
Running mouth like tap every now and then.

Which wan kon concern you?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by viceddy95(m): 9:41am On Apr 05
Some of the comments here shows,the reason why Nigeria as a country remains in shambles even though it’s blessed with natural resources…..

How can a guy hate what this guy is saying,what is good about gayism,,even though you hate him in person but the guy is saying the truth…..no wonder,old politicians keep using the heads of the so called youths because they are not ready for life ..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by soqmeov: 10:06am On Apr 05
Iamzik:

Now to complex Biology, Ever heard of XXY(Klinefelter's syndrome), Bleep,
XYY, Turner syndrome (X), Androgen insensitivity syndrome, hermaphroditism and other disorders of sex development (DSD)? Of course homosexuals are mostly deranged, and I'm not using these rare examples to justify homosexuality, and of course, not all of them have these disorders, but how would you want a "female", with an extra Y chromosome (giving them some male sexual characteristics) to identify as and who to choose as a partner (if that's possible)?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Baladalph: 11:15am On Apr 05
Very dark man is becoming irritating, he does not have limit to words from his mouth. Being famous is not to be talking anyhow u like. People like fine. But u need to have some elements of moral and maturity. Anyway na people way see u like better person .I don't like guys that talk too much or promote hate. How can u be bring a 12years old into ur discussion. Do u know what it take to raise and love ur child.Pls when u start having children u will chose ur words.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by BuyMeBanger: 11:49am On Apr 05
Angelfrost:
In his mind now, na fearless crusader him be! grin
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by efemena5050(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05
Social media always make people who are supposed to be irrelevant famous
.......this man that look very dirty ,smelly ampit and mouth.....see his beard self......very dark smelling man ....an escaped Farmer talking........ Nigeria always producing things .......speeddkington, PORTABLE......that dry stick called James brown ........BRAIN JOTTER.....BOBRISKY ....these are all supposed to be Kenyan celebrities...........escaped wannabes.....am coming with other list tomorrow no vex if u see ur assumed celebrity in the list o
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Chosimba: 10:31pm On Apr 05
Iamzik:

You who is well read is more confused than the one who is not "well read"

What is gender and what is sex? I guess you are one of those mental white man slaves who have been programmed to believe that there are thousands of genders. LMAO you people are so deluded and living in your little bubble.

There are two sexes and two genders. You are either a male or female human being. I will not glorify your mental insanity. Deal with it!

It's unbelievable that a person will talk so much and yet listen so little.

Read, Mr. Man and stop embarrassing your parents.

Sex/ gender which refers to male or female is different from Sexual orientation which refers to gay/ homosexual.

Don't be in a rush to talk without playing the words if they make sense.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by viceddy95(m): 11:23am On Apr 06
Baladalph:
Very dark man is becoming irritating, he does not have limit to words from his mouth. Being famous is not to be talking anyhow u like. People like fine. But u need to have some elements of moral and maturity. Anyway na people way see u like better person .I don't like guys that talk too much or promote hate. How can u be bring a 12years old into ur discussion. Do u know what it take to raise and love ur child.Pls when u start having children u will chose ur words.
You are making noise…
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by viceddy95(m): 11:27am On Apr 06
efemena5050:
Social media always make people who are supposed to be irrelevant famous
.......this man that look very dirty ,smelly ampit and mouth.....see his beard self......very dark smelling man ....an escaped Farmer talking........ Nigeria always producing things .......speeddkington, PORTABLE......that dry stick called James brown ........BRAIN JOTTER.....BOBRISKY ....these are all supposed to be Kenyan celebrities...........escaped wannabes.....am coming with other list tomorrow no vex if u see ur assumed celebrity in the list o
Apart from James brown and bobrisky which are monkeys,no other names you mentioned is a noise maker like you….they are all making there money in their fields….
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by elonmuskbaby: 7:51pm On Apr 06
Roger3D:
Why do you women seriously hate this guy? grin
I am a woman And I love vdm because he's always factual and straightforward.infact anyone who has A son or brother Will understand and appreciate his points but you see those who are guilty of Agege or debauchery are the ones that hate him

I want a bold maculine, respectful and straightforward son not the other types of men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Iamzik: 11:27am On Apr 11
Chosimba:

It's unbelievable that a person will talk so much and yet listen so little.

Read, Mr. Man and stop embarrassing your parents.

Sex/ gender which refers to male or female is different from Sexual orientation which refers to gay/ homosexual.

Don't be in a rush to talk without playing the words if they make sense.

That is the garbage the white man fed you.

Thank God Americans are beginning to reject the tiny loud mouthed depraved minority trying to shove rubbish down their throats.

Illiterates of the 21st centuries think that there are a million genders and removing your sex organ and ingesting hormones will change your natural sexual characteristics.

I don't dignify mentality deranged people. You can move you ass over to societies where mental illness is celebrated as human right.

I'm an African and in Africa common sense still rules no matter how backward the west think we are
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Would Offer 12-Year-Old Sons To Men For Sex - Verydarkman by Shhhh01(f): 3:43pm On Apr 16
My problem with this guy is that he rants and makes mouth a lot on social media. How has he impacted or changed anything or contributed physically to change in this country order than rant? What action has he taken?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts / Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours / Onyii Alex Steps Out In Ankara (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.