Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions (37332 Views)

EFCC Grants Bobrisky Bail, Seizes Passport, Yet To Fulfil Bail Conditions / Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison / Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by begge: 10:04pm On Apr 04
When he is done with efcc, his name will be from bob risky to doctor roddy
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Regex: 10:13pm On Apr 04
ednut1:
Welcome to Nigeria the same armed forces you use oppress others dem go still use am oppress you

Ah...๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by TrackerSK: 10:14pm On Apr 04
Them go knack dis guy for jail
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Mercury12(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04
Who will stand in for Bob. Certainly not all the top politicians or rich men. They don't want dirt on their name๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Amumaigwe: 10:18pm On Apr 04
UTILITYMAY:
This boy needs to learn a harsh lesson. We cannot tolerate both bad governance and moral decay simultaneously in one country. It's too much for us to handle.

Moral decay you said? Na you holy pass
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Christlike01: 10:21pm On Apr 04
I trust President Putin of Russia,he wouldn't waste no time to liquidate this Sodom and Gomorrah 'thing' here - a very dirty bag of diseases!

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by TheWinterBird(f): 10:30pm On Apr 04
Yeye country. When are they going to arrest Deborah Samuel's killers?

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by enemyofprogress: 10:32pm On Apr 04
VIKTO83:

I pray she dies there
me too
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by enemyofprogress: 10:33pm On Apr 04
VIKTO83:

I pray she dies there
me too.

See as she take fingernails resemble folake4u
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Orubebe01: 10:37pm On Apr 04
His bear bear go grow before e comot for cell

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Kobicove(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04
KillIgbohoN0W:
Anybody that turns up to bail him will be adjudged to be his gay benefactor.

Only females can help him and we all know females are very unhelpful.

This man is cooked.

Where is his/her BFF Tonto Decay? grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by mosicola(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04
I thought I heard he was arrested for anus abuse by efcc
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Westman001: 10:45pm On Apr 04
Why didn't Bobrisky leave naija sef and go to US where he will find his likes and even make more money there.

It's all in the air for naija here say they no want his transgender self. Stop forming na only me waka come type of celebrity and go where you can mingle with your likes.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by jude33084(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04
Mummy of Lagos!

That statement alone ought to have sparked anger amongst Yoruba mothers

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Father4all: 10:51pm On Apr 04
Why is the police man calling her him. Oga Bobriski na woman oo grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by thevoicenews: 10:55pm On Apr 04
Portable Attack Dammy Krane for mocking Davido Over Fake Arrest.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94H8LHl9oFY

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjV0-FPf10k
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Sholaco: 10:57pm On Apr 04
The efcc and court should show the world the form Bobrisky filled if he/she actually fill the gender column as a FEMALE grin cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04
He or she cos I no understand again ooo
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04
You go Dey make mouth for where portable dey you go collect
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by thaoriginator: 11:12pm On Apr 04
Warafaq !!! grin
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Okhuadams(m): 11:13pm On Apr 04
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Honestey: 11:14pm On Apr 04
Let him or her sleep in the cell today
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by 2mch(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04
Father4all:
Why is the police man calling her him. Oga Bobriski na woman oo grin
He look like your mama abi? Abi na man born you?
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by mkoabiola: 11:25pm On Apr 04
Even if I don't like his immoral indecency

This is jus witch hunting

Nothing more

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by Femdelano: 11:31pm On Apr 04
Scam....somethings are happening!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by descarado: 11:36pm On Apr 04
Johnjustice:
This clueless man wants to turn all our kids to cross dressers and gays, because he is looking for money.
Cross dressing has been on since time immemorial. We don't even know which one is which anymore.
If it's only being cross dresser, there is nothing wrong about it at all.
This picture is a male entertainer in the 70s with a beautiful voice and a cross dresser who entertains the chiefs and elites in the society

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by crisubanijunior(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04
โ€ฆin as much as i dont subscribe to lawlessness, i must say that these our so-called agencies of government are nothing but cowards and mere script actors. I mean, u go online and see lots of Nigerians on social media spraying and abusing the naira, yet none has been prosecuted. Na bob risky them want use shine shoe. Them no see all those Cubana Chief priest and their likes that does same almost on a frequent basis. I no blame them sha, wetin u expect when the boy just decide say he want become girl? What do i even know?
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by HIPROFILE(m): 11:47pm On Apr 04
ignis:
I thought they said he met the bail conditions.

Secondly, is it only Bobrisky that is guilty of this offense? Different people spray naira notes at parties everyday.

He happened to become a popular scapegoat on that.
Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by ignis: 11:49pm On Apr 04
HIPROFILE:

He happened to become a popular scapegoat on that.

Is he more popular than Cubana Chief Priest?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by zinaunreal(m): 11:53pm On Apr 04
Ladiesdoctor:
Bobrisky don jam wahala

Make dem twist am, toss am, twine am until there is no more oil left in that artificial body of his/her.

Freedom of everything is making Nigerians to misbehave more than how they should.

We want a sane society

People like you na una dey go load bobrisky for night. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by udemzyudex(m): 12:03am On Apr 05
ignis:
I thought they said he met the bail conditions.

Secondly, is it only Bobrisky that is guilty of this offense? Different people spray naira notes at parties everyday.

How many you don report?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions by sylve11: 12:18am On Apr 05
VIKTO83:

I pray she dies there

Kai! shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" / Bobrisky Declares Khloe As Best Dressed Female At AMVCA 2018 / Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.