Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) (58602 Views)

Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by deji17: 11:50pm On Apr 05
Men want turn women to donkey. Carry them for womb, even when they grow up, carry them for back like handicap.
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by EbenezerTriumph: 11:51pm On Apr 05
pansophist:
Women have carried men in their wombs, so why cant they carry men on the back?
I always admire your comments and posts.
Insightful and logical
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 11:59pm On Apr 05
ValCon888:
Kenya and weak men are like 5 & 6. No wonder they complain Nigerian guys are stealing their women.

A typical Nigerian man will rather be lost in the flood than to be backed and carried by a woman.

Talk for yourself ..I'd let EreluRoz carry me anyway anytime.

What a man can do, a woman can do better, not so?
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Dcoy: 11:59pm On Apr 05
The only logical explanation is he's going to work or an interview.
So has to look clean, to avoid any stories madam just carried him across.
She can easily clean herself afterwards.
This show how important a galant woman is....
All those girls that have destroyed their body with highness and body surgery, can cross that place on their own not to talk of carrying baby or husband.
This reminds me of my interview days at island, on a Fair raining day i remove my shoes and fold trousers to knee level..
On a bad day I completely remove the trouser and cross with boxer.
This life

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Jocdon(m): 12:05am On Apr 06
Sonnobax15:
shocked
But no be small current the man go tap within that short period of time tongue
you are a goat
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by ufotunang: 12:10am On Apr 06
Which Nigeria woman will ever do this πŸ™„
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by KrisUc(m): 12:13am On Apr 06
I swear, the first thing I said when I saw the caption was that this story would definitely emanate from Kenya and it happened so.
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by AcrylicProperty(f): 12:53am On Apr 06
Your best is yet to come guys...

Reach out to us for the best of genuine & verified properties with a reputable Real Estate company that delivers. Read more on our signature below here πŸ‘‡to leverage the current promo and contact the number.

Smitaro100:
Kenya will Neva disappoint. grin
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by begge: 1:02am On Apr 06
Edo girls can never try this
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Maj196(m): 1:22am On Apr 06
That nigga is such a fucking pussy
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Tohmey(m): 1:30am On Apr 06
DyshApp:
A Kenyan woman has captured the attention of many online after a video surfaced showing her selflessly supporting her husband across a muddy road.

The touching moment, which shows the strength of their bond, has spread quickly online, touching the hearts of many viewers.

The video, shared online, shows the woman taking off her shoes and lifting her husband onto her back to help him cross the muddy ground without getting dirty.

With each step, her love and care shine through as she ensures her husband stays clean and comfortable.

The incident, reportedly occurred in a rural area of Kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXqWJB5D4Yo?si=IesAv-rsA-n_CJwF
See love. . .
I dedicate Love no go die by Olamide to them
Great jams
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Father4all: 1:39am On Apr 06
Lazy man
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Trustedpronet: 2:07am On Apr 06
muyico:
She knw value of we men!

She go yab him when they get home. Women can change for one small emotional reasons
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by milkymesh: 2:13am On Apr 06
Aswear. How woman go back me. The shame alone will dry up the mud.
Like how? I can't imagine it sef

ValCon888:
Kenya and weak men are like 5 & 6. No wonder they complain Nigerian guys are stealing their women.

A typical Nigerian man will rather be lost in the flood than to be backed and carried by a woman.

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by RaptorX: 2:21am On Apr 06
Because the guy is wearing trouser and she is wearing skirt, so it's easier for her to carry him.
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by makavellidon: 2:22am On Apr 06
muyico:
She knw value of we men!
Either way round
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by TENHEU22(m): 2:33am On Apr 06
MrBrownJay1:
i am sorry to say but whether he carries her or she carries him, it makes the partner on the back look like a WEAKLING.

i cant believe thats his wife... must be someone making money carrying people over muddy floods.
You don't know anything in marriage and you're a bachelor

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by akilo1: 3:34am On Apr 06
Fear kenya and uganda for weid news
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by idris4r83(m): 3:54am On Apr 06
Sonnobax15:
shocked
But no be small current the man go tap within that short period of time tongue
its his wife o which current again?
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 4:07am On Apr 06
MrBrownJay1:
i am sorry to say but whether he carries her or she carries him, it makes the partner on the back look like a WEAKLING.

i cant believe thats his wife... must be someone making money carrying people over muddy floods.
Nawa o.what can ever satisfy you men.its possible he's sick and she has to be a support system for him.abi under a normal circumstance will she carry him if something is not clearly wrong with his health.kindness,empathy and genuine support is a scarce commodity in our world today so if you see someone doing the least to help the husband can't you commend her.must you always criticize.if you see someone showing kindness and compassion please applaud him or her because assuming she abandoned him and ran Na Una go say women Na fair weather friend.they don't stick by in hard Times.theyre only there for the good times
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by imagrg(m): 4:27am On Apr 06
The goose that lays the golden eggs must be specially treated of course or no golden egg for her.
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by EJEGBULEJE: 4:40am On Apr 06
I know it's either Kenya, or Zimbabwe...
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by chigogo2010(m): 4:53am On Apr 06
Cat and Rat comedy.. watch and laugh πŸ˜‚

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwNBpix1ics?si=wHam-j6sMv0cgHlX
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by ubimagos: 5:16am On Apr 06
He must be a pastor. Protecting the hen that will lay the golden egg!
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by DJInfluence: 5:29am On Apr 06
MrBrownJay1:

Am sorry to say you are wrong thinking this way.
There are 1001 very good reasons to explain this. It could be genuine love, it could be he has an interview or business meeting to attend, it could be it was her turn to carry him based on internal agreement between them, it could be an internal joke thing between them, it could be she insisted on carrying him to show her appreciation etc. But it's not weak. Are you even married? Unless you are married and experience untold bliss in your marriage don't talk about other people's marriage.
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by PointZerom: 5:39am On Apr 06
ValCon888:

There's no standard for marriage.
The woman may hv cheerfully insisted that she must carry him.
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by ksbusari(m): 5:40am On Apr 06
MrBrownJay1:

Some like you reason like chicken.
If that's what she does, she wouldn't have removed her shoes and held it in her hand.
Secondly, the Man is dressed for an occasion. Can't you see he is wearing a suit and he didn't want to get stained in the mud.
How does this make him a weakling? Some people are mad.
You are the type that women control and you will come online and be forming one fucking Nigga raw.
It only justifies that you have so many weak women around you.
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 5:46am On Apr 06
MrBrownJay1:

V Your own foolish assumption
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Calicoe: 5:55am On Apr 06
Jennyclay will not like this
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Besto(m): 6:07am On Apr 06
Pamper the body that makes the money!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.