Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent (20073 Views)

Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Oghene86: 6:45am On Apr 05
santaclaws:

You are very fast to defend, can you now justify the increase in electricity tariffs with a minimum wage of 35k Tinubu's spokes man

Imagine all of you commenting on a post you neither read nor understood. You saw the headline and rushed to the comment section and started typing... See 'intelligent' Nigerians! 🙄

What the post is saying is that before you can enter the UK on a skilled work visa, you must get a job that pays a MINIMUM of £38,700 instead of the old requirement of £26,200. This means it's now harder to enter the UK via work visa route as a foreigner!
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by santaclaws: 6:46am On Apr 05
zinaunreal:

Empty head respect opinions. Find your brain where you lost it. Mr wise nonsense

Pèlé tì e! 😷

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by ITbomb(m): 6:46am On Apr 05
If na Naija, you for hear, FG to increase minimum wages
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by zinaunreal(m): 6:46am On Apr 05
santaclaws:

Imagine being arrogant and illiterate at the same time. You can't accept correction even when the evidence is there that you wrote nonsense.

Keep wallowing in ignorance! Tueeh! 🤮

Get lost jor. Must I accept your usless post? Get lost jor. Them dey tag you sef dey tag .
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by roqrules04(m): 6:47am On Apr 05
santaclaws:

Imagine all of you commenting on a post you neither read nor understood. You saw the headline and rushed to the comment section and started typing... See 'intelligent' Nigerians! 🙄

What the post is saying is that before you can enter the UK on a skilled work visa, you must get a job that pays a MINIMUM of £38,700 instead of the old requirement of £26,200. This means it's now harder to enter the UK via work visa route as a foreigner!

You’re one of those that understands this post well. The rest are just yarning dust

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by DeltaBachelor(m): 6:48am On Apr 05
And you still don't want to JAPA abi ? Stay there and be waiting for Nigeria ooooo. Check by siggy if interested in our package....
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by santaclaws: 6:49am On Apr 05
Oghene86:
You are very fast to defend, can you now justify the increase in electricity tariffs with a minimum wage of 35k Tinubu's spokes man

You DON'T understand what the post is about, yet you're commenting further nonsense. How did you pass English in WAEC?

UK govt raised their minimum salary requirements for foreigners, you thought they increased minimum wage for foreigners, I corrected you and you're busy calling names. Oga, go and get a refund from the school you attended cos you obviously learned nothing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Iamdboss: 6:51am On Apr 05
OMO!
Everywhere don red but we mouve
Can't really blame UK gvt, no reasonable govt will fold her hands and allow to flood and spoil her country.
Imagine the number of INDIAN & Nigerian alone in that country
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by zinaunreal(m): 6:52am On Apr 05
Goodvibes007:

Alot of people are getting the post wrong. Minimum wage being referred to is the wage a potential employer willing to bring an highly skilled worker must be willing to pay as remuneration. This is different from minimum wage someone working a lowly skilled job in the UK would expect as wages.

The whole idea is to reduce immigration. Not many people can earn up to £38k per year in the UK. That's a high wage per UK standard. This is even more than a nurses salary in the UK.
That means employers can only sponsor a high level worker they will be paying high remuneration.

100%

They taking this strategy like it was about money in the first place why their citizens aren't doing odd jobs. Na their economy them wan crumble

1 Like

Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Rilwayne001: 6:54am On Apr 05
I hope this doesn’t affect those that are on 2 years post-study visa.

1 Like

Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Oghene86: 6:58am On Apr 05
santaclaws:

You DON'T understand what the post is about, yet you're commenting further nonsense. How did you pass English in WAEC?

UK govt raised their minimum salary requirements for foreigners, you thought they increased minimum wage for foreigners, I corrected you and you're busy calling names. Oga, go and get a refund from the school you attended cos you obviously learned nothing.

Oga rest I understand, you don't have a better grade than myself, I do understand it very well, stop defending a useless government, you learned something and got award from your school thank God for you, but stop defending a useless government simple
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by santaclaws: 7:00am On Apr 05
Oghene86:

Oga rest I understand, you don't have a better grade than myself, I do understand it very well, stop defending a useless government, you learned something and got award from your school thank God for you, but stop defending a useless government simple
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by santaclaws: 7:01am On Apr 05
Oghene86:

Pay attention to your mental health bro... All the best ✌🏾

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Didi2d(m): 7:04am On Apr 05
I am just wasting my forklift driving experience here in 9ja with peanut pay.
If na UK I dey now

1 Like

Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Elinosweet143(f): 7:08am On Apr 05
Haaa this seriouse, so them no want make we get work from Nigeria go UK bah, i see this as a clear strategy to pack our very highly skilled workers to UK cos for an employer to even consider dragging a worker to the UK with this new minimum wage then the person must have what it takes and must be the best of the best but then again i hear their citizens are lazy and do not want to work although i don't know how true this information is, na still them e go affect laslas abiii
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by victorVIC1(m): 7:12am On Apr 05
Elinosweet143:
Haaa this seriouse, so them no want make we get work from Nigeria go UK bah, i see this as a clear strategy to pack our very highly skilled workers to UK cos for an employer to even consider dragging a worker to the UK with this new minimum wage then the person must have what it takes and must be the best of the best but then again i hear their citizens are lazy and do not want to work although i don't know how true this information is, na still them e go affect laslas abiii

Not necessarily. Na everywhere lazy people dey. The way my boss dey work, you go think say him dey take drugs

1 Like

Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Oghene86: 7:15am On Apr 05
santaclaws:

Pay attention to your mental health bro... All the best ✌🏾

I am well and fine, but you sound sick and should seek medical attention urgently, because it's only sick people that would stand and support a useless government
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by santaclaws: 7:17am On Apr 05
Oghene86:

I am well and fine, but you sound sick and should seek medical attention urgently, because it's only sick people that would stand and support a useless government

Correcting you = Supporting bad government right? And you said you don't need mental evaluation?

Dey play...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Kay25(m): 7:22am On Apr 05
Acidosis:

This one is low-key wishing and hoping that all Nigerians abroad will fail and return to Naija in "Ghana-must-go" bags. grin grin

You go wait tire, guy! Everyone has left you behind. You will wake up one day and discover that you have wasted your life defending criminal politicians. Learn from "our darling daddy." Man has returned to his grilling business in Benue.
Shebi when u die there they will bury u beside the queen abi and make monumental piece of u as the best black to serve them...the guy above was not wishing those there to fail rather saying if there is no chance those left will try to make the way forward
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Timoleon(m): 7:27am On Apr 05
santaclaws:

Too many people like those you quoted are on nairaland. They will go with deceptive headlines and beat their chest about like they have the full information. It's one of the reasons nairaland is less appealing to me these days.
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Villa12(m): 7:35am On Apr 05
helinues:

Stop carrying bitterness on my mentions.

For how many years would you continue coming online to be attacking people unnecessarily?
where is the bitterness in what she said Egbon? Na only you and your fellow APC Ronus will most likely develope Nigeria. If you think Tinubu, any governor, senator will give you appointment inorder to eat your own national cake then your case na OYO. Na only empowerment program and giveaway you go dey see. Keep supporting evil government because of stomach infrastructure.
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Acidosis(m): 7:37am On Apr 05
Kay25:

Shebi when u die there they will bury u beside the queen abi and make monumental piece of u as the best black to serve them...the guy above was not wishing those there to fail rather saying if there is no chance those left will try to make the way forward

Of all the issues bedeviling the world and of all the greatness to enjoy on earth, where I would be buried when I die is your major concern??

1 Like

Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by bigpicture001: 7:43am On Apr 05
I understand their worries....if I am a big biz too..I would go after cheap imported labor also....this will mk bristish workers unemployed
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Golan007: 7:43am On Apr 05
Oghene86:

Those supporters of Tinubu failed administration would not refer to this and ensure it is replicated in Nigeria, na to tell us to pay the same electricity tariffs with them they would be very fast to compare us with them

Do you even understand what you read?

1 Like

Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Golan007: 7:44am On Apr 05
Chinjo2:
Imagine they are increasing minimum wage for citizens of other countries while organized labour and government are still going back and forth.

Go school, you say no.

2 Likes

Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Golan007: 7:47am On Apr 05
Didi2d:
I am just wasting my forklift driving experience here in 9ja with peanut pay.
If na UK I dey now

Na still peanut you go earn.
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Oghene86: 7:52am On Apr 05
Golan007:

Do you even understand what you read?

Baba go and rest since you understand
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Ezekiel2122(m): 7:55am On Apr 05
santaclaws:

Imagine being arrogant and illiterate at the same time. You can't accept correction even when the evidence is there that you wrote nonsense.

Keep wallowing in ignorance! Tueeh! 🤮
Correct a wise man he'll appreciate you. Correct a fool he'll insult you. Thanks your your enlightenment

3 Likes

Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Oghene86: 7:56am On Apr 05
santaclaws:

Correcting you = Supporting bad government right? And you said you don't need mental evaluation?

Oga, stroll into Yaba left, your people dey there.

Mad man on the loose
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by Arielle: 7:57am On Apr 05
zinaunreal:

You now that posted this rubbish you think you are wise na. If they like increase the salary to 200k. White man won't be forced to work what he doesnt want to work and there fore they will cause stagnancy in their economy . Omo no tag me to your lack of common sense again. What nonsense

Take correction and stop displaying ignorance. Most people didn't bother reading the post and attributed it to minimum wage in the UK. The guy pointed this out and you're here abusing him.

2 Likes

Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by IBB007: 8:01am On Apr 05
Lol…this UK foreign minister dey really para…maybe dem don scam am before
Re: UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent by BluntCrazeMan: 8:01am On Apr 05
UK here we commeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Fought A Conductor For My N10 Change / FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi / Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.