Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks (29856 Views)

I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by NaijaCover(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05
Nothing Mr Blogger, No Go See ooooo
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by toujurs: 1:59pm On Apr 05
This one is looking for customer, who will give her money, i don't understand why you have your breast opened like that, can't you wear bra.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by evictor305: 2:00pm On Apr 05
No mind her she just wan trend
immortalcrown:
You will understand the reason by the time your husband does the test.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Charmingchuba: 2:01pm On Apr 05
Am not sure this one will give her hubby any legit child.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by masterfactor(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05
Who waste money on DNA this days, when you can consult one baba to do it for you with less money involve. The problem with African is we have forgotten the way of our ancestors and that is why we keep falling for this paternity fraud, our ancestors knows when a child is a bastard or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Faposky95: 2:02pm On Apr 05
Cos lotta hoes ain't loyal
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Segzy19: 2:04pm On Apr 05
Why do women complain when their husbands cheat? It's the main wife he loves. The side chick is just for pleasure...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by addictiv(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05
The reason men should do a test is because they want to do one, and that reason should be enough. For me the question won't be why I want to do a DNA test, the question for my wife is if she wants me to inform her when I do the test or not to inform her. People check things to be sure and nobody gets offended, women check their mens phones daily, does that mean she doesn't love the man, does that mean she doesn't trust him? If people can check their partners phones, keep tabs on their whereabouts whenever they like, because they can and it's no big deal, then men should be able do DNA tests whenever they like and because they want to do a test and that's enough reason for anybody. And any woman who doesn't like it and won't support it, should be treated with a very long spoon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by abidem4real: 2:05pm On Apr 05
DyshApp:
A Nigerian lady has come under fire online for endorsing paternity fraud and warning men to stop conducting DNA test for their children.

In a video, the lady claimed that the thing that most perplexes her is why men take DNA tests since in her opinion, they are the ones that cheat the most.

She continued asking a lot of hypothetical questions, such as what if she had made a mistake, what if it was a one time incident, or what if she loved you more than the person she had a child for.

She advised men to stop doing DNA test and love the child because women are good people.

By Postsubman
What a question! Little wonder this gender is called fish brain

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Fryx: 2:05pm On Apr 05
Philosopher1979:
It shows there is something seriously wrong with the gender.

An old woman once told me men are supposed to accept a woman that stick with them, with their kids.

It reinforces my belief that men are not meant to fall in love if they want to be in control of their destiny. Women are confused by default, you drive out the confusion.

Imagine fvcking around and coming back to tell me you love me and I should accept you just as you are. Dey play.

Who cares about that confusion called feelings. I don’t rate women that can’t control their emotions, they are the most dangerous. If any of my girl cheat on me, I can 100% say she plan it, my girls don’t make mistakes. They go for what they want.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by freemanq(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05
DNA test are done to know the name of your village king. Fool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by DeepSight(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05
Thephilosopher1:
MEN! beware of DNA test
I am totally against infidelity in marriage especially as it concerns true paternity. But see, this DNA thing is not reliable. Anyone can do anything in the laboratory, write whatever and present to you, then if negative you start killing yourself. The DNA process can also be faulty. If you love the woman you married trust her.

Rubbish. If in doubt do two or three tests from different labs and with different swabs taken discreetly. The truth will out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by mhizsimi(f): 2:09pm On Apr 05
I really don't see the big deal in this test, if you as a lady know you didn't cheat, why is it such a problem for the man to do a DNA test

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by evictor305: 2:09pm On Apr 05
If you say it is not reliable then you must be living in a cave
Thephilosopher1:
MEN! beware of DNA test
I am totally against infidelity in marriage especially as it concerns true paternity. But see, this DNA thing is not reliable. Anyone can do anything in the laboratory, write whatever and present to you, then if negative you start killing yourself. The DNA process can also be faulty. If you love the woman you married trust her.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Virgohills(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05
Her goal is to Trend. She has achieved it
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Elzazzi: 2:14pm On Apr 05
immortalcrown:
You will understand the reason by the time your husband does the test.

I pity any simp married to this whorre. That's if she's even married yet.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by maxoemmy: 2:17pm On Apr 05
Thephilosopher1:
MEN! beware of DNA test

You’re just looking for attention here. Gerrrout!!!
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Blitzking: 2:17pm On Apr 05
DyshApp:
A Nigerian lady has come under fire online for endorsing paternity fraud and warning men to stop conducting DNA test for their children.

In a video, the lady claimed that the thing that most perplexes her is why men take DNA tests since in her opinion, they are the ones that cheat the most.

She continued asking a lot of hypothetical questions, such as what if she had made a mistake, what if it was a one time incident, or what if she loved you more than the person she had a child for.

She advised men to stop doing DNA test and love the child because women are good people.

By Postsubman
so I don't end up murdering a woman
So I don't waste my hard earned money on someone who doesn't deserve it
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Elzazzi: 2:19pm On Apr 05
ChizzyBuna:
I really PITY men that trust and believe women.. I PITY THEM

Women are the perfect WEAPON
They look soft
They look harmless
They look so innocent
They look like they can't hurt a fly

But the things they do in Secret will blow your mind

Women are the greatest manipulators
Real men never fall for these manipulators
Only simps and Children fall for these tricks

[b]I'm currently sleeping with a choir mistress in Christ Embassy. She is married with 2 kids

But you will NEVER EVER suspect that she is cheating and sleeping with me.
If women have the power,
They will ban DNA Testing grin grin

Science is here to save mankind from generational Hoes...
[/b]

@bolded grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by sfinkzslot(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05
DyshApp:
****She has blacklisted herself ****
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Elzazzi: 2:21pm On Apr 05
advanceDNA:

... I was still talking to a lady about this online a few days back

Me: u are blaming men for paternity fraud. what if it's ur son involved??

Her: it will not happen to my son because my son will marry a good girl....and i am raising him to be good...

Me: lol....

See ehnnn...There's nothing wrong with Nigerian women..... they just use a different standard when dealing with other women's sons....

Let me tell u what I've heard a few ladies yarn also ......women see virtually nothing wrong about paternity fraud and just expect men to see it as marrying a single mother that did not mention she had a baby for another man

Most Nigerian women are evil and wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Elzazzi: 2:22pm On Apr 05
Thephilosopher1:
MEN! beware of DNA test

If You are lady then I understand. But if you are a man then you are an idiot

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by frankson1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05
@Op, is she too pretty that you couldn't upload just one of her pictures undecided
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Elzazzi: 2:22pm On Apr 05
SyrusdeHansome:
95% of women no matter the level of education reason like toddlers. When some guys say women lack critical reasoning skills don`t doubt them.

That's true. Women have fish brains

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by evictor305: 2:24pm On Apr 05
But what also baffles me is "how can a woman give a man another man's child and claim he father the child, and she's able to sleep every day with the man under same roof
onumadu:

Most "men" here can't understand you. lol
Notice that I put quotes around "Men".
Like you, I'm definitely not supporting any woman cheating on her husband.
But what baffles me most is how a man can wake up one day to look a child in the eyes that loved and only knows him as "Dad", and give that child away to another man on the basis of DNA.
That child would be psychologically and spiritually destroyed for life, no matter what.
A lot of people adopt children these days and expect the children to love them, and most times, they do.
What is really underlying on these tests is MALE EGO.
Some men so much lack self confidence that they would destroy their families owing to such things.
I keep reverting (and preferring) to old Igbo beliefs about such things.
In old Igboland, the only certain biological parent is the mother. The MARRIED woman's child belongs to her husband regardless of paternity.
Most men that fear their wives fidelity (and hence obsess over DNA) are themselves the most unfaithful.
For every one child born by an unfaithful wife, her husband has at least three (I'm making up the numbers, but you get the point).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by FireUpNow(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05
This lady na ediota. Let her get married and bring a bastard home as paternity fraud so that husband finds out. Yimu
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Cmanforall: 2:29pm On Apr 05
iamtardey:
Ten Hag should be Sacked Immediately. angry

Oh by the way… Sell Rashford to PSG please

You are kind

But why not consider loaning him out to Westham or any other club?
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by onumadu: 2:31pm On Apr 05
evictor305:
But what also baffles me is "how can a woman give a man another man's child and claim he father the child, and she's able to sleep every day with the man under same roof

And to answer this question, you destroy the life of an innocent child that calls you "Daddy"?
Do you have a child bro?
Cos if you do, you would understand...
I have kids, and they love me to the moon and back.
And then suddenly one satanic day, I call one and say I'm sorry I'm not your dad? shocked
Jesu.
Nna, I don't know about you, but the bond between a REAL father (not sperm donor o) and a child is STRONG and UNBREAKABLE.
To be real father takes more than ejaculating into a woman's orifice.
And it is certainly bigger and stronger than a man's ego. Or at least it should be.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Seagodess(f): 2:31pm On Apr 05
ChizzyBuna:

They look soft
They look harmless
They look so innocent

I'm currently sleeping with a choir mistress in Christ Embassy. She is married with 2 kids

If women have the power,

what if she's seeing this? You guys ehn..
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Sirianese: 2:35pm On Apr 05
DyshApp:

By Postsubman

She resemble ogbanje
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Chukwuka319(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05
ChizzyBuna:

They look soft
They look harmless
They look so innocent

I'm currently sleeping with a choir mistress in Christ Embassy. She is married with 2 kids

If women have the power,

Very true but remember that when you marry, other men will equally ride your wife like a horse.
The measure you use for others will be used for you.I didn't say this.Our Lord Jesus Christ did in the book of Matthew 7.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by oglalasioux(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05
You see;

1. Sleeping around for money.
2. Sleeping with ex boyfriends.
3. Giving birth and throwing the baby away.
4. Pinning another man’s child on someone else.
5. Cruelty towards maids.
6. Loving their pastors more than God.
7. Being a good cook while dating and a terrible cook while in marriage...

Women are all in on the above and they support each other.

In this journey called life men and women are in a boxing ring. The men have gloves on and follow the rules. But you see women? They fight with gloves off and hit below the belt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree / Child Rescued After Being Washed Into A Canal In Lagos (Photo) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.